Chapter 6 (End)

Hearts and Souls | Kaisoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo woke up to the sun rays mildly touching his face. He was lying on Jongin's arm. Raising his head up he faced Jongin's handsome face that was still sleeping. Kyungsoo adored his beauty, and not just that but he adored everything about Jongin. Touching Jongin's cheek, he felt the softness of it and then he went down to his red lips which caused Jongin to giggle and wake up.

"Oh, good morning Soo" Jongin gave Kyungsoo a good morning kiss

"Good morning" Kyungsoo showed his heart-shaped smile

Hearing Jongin's stomach growl, Kyungsoo chuckled at it and then got up from the bed.

"Let me check what I have in the fridge, I'll make something for you"

"Soo, you should rest" Jongin said but Kyungsoo didn't listen and went to the kitchen 

Jongin just shoke his head and went to the bathroom to wash up. After he was done, he went to check up on Kyungsoo in the kitchen but he was nowhere to be seen. Panicked, he saw a note on the table that was saying "I'll be off to the market. I'll come back soon. Love ya".

​​​​​"Ah Soo, you're making me worry a lot" Jongin left out a big sigh

*

Having the perfect idea what will he cook to Jongin he picked the best ingredients. And after he bought everything, he left the market while humming. Then he felt his phone buzzing, someone had sent him a message. 

"Your boyfriend felt nice yesterday" - Krystal

Your boyfriend felt nice yesterday? They slept together? Kyungsoo fell on both his knees with tears in his eyes. His boyfriend slept with other woman, he got cheated on. And he trusted him, he trusted him so badly. He was betrayed, and by the man he loved the most in the world. His heart was aching and he felt suffocated, he barely could breath. Having his hand on the chest he got up with his eyes being full of tears and ran to the middle of the street. Unfortunately a car with a fast speed was passing. It was too late, the driver couldn't stop the car, a loud crash could be heard. The very next moment Kyungsoo was found on the street unconscious and all covered in blood. 

"The hell" a glass fell from Jongin's hand 

Jongin tensed up, his heart started aching. 

"He's late" Jongin looked at the clock

His thoughts were interrupted by his phone ringing. 

"Is this Kim Jongin?" the man spoke 

"Yes, and who are you?" 

"We're calling from the hospital, Do Kyungsoo had an incident" 

"What?" Jongin panicked and hung up the phone 

Holding his chest as his heart ached, he fastly got a taxi and headed towards the hospital. 

"In which room is Do Kyungsoo?" he asked one of the nurses

"He's in the emergency

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter