Chapter 4

Hearts and Souls | Kaisoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

People moving rapidly, and doctors running around trying to save people's lives with all of their abilities. Also the familiar scent that every hospital has and that drowsy feeling that makes people sentimental. But still it was the hospital, a place where everything begins and where everything ends. You could hear families crying from happiness because of their newborn baby, or at the other side saying people crying from pain because they just lost somebody special in their life. So many mixed feelings, that actually depend on the person. For someone is a nice place, while for someone is the worst place on this earth.

As he was tapping his feet on the floor, he felt a hand mildly touching his shoulder. It was Chanyeol, he was giving Baekhyun a cup of coffee with the intend of calming him down. But, it was useless, Baekhyun didn't accept the coffe. He couldn't. Anyways how could he, when his friend is fighting for his live inside that emergency room that Baekhyun despised. Both of them were impatiently waiting outside the ER with fear in their hearts. Why if Kyungsoo isn't that strong to hang on and survive it? The thought of losing him shattered both of them, especially Baekhyun who was his best friend since little. 

"Kyungsoo" a shouting voice could be heard

Bending his knees, and putting his hands on them, Jongin was trying to catch his breath. Looks like he ran there. Baekhyun seeing him immediately stood up, he was very angry because of Jongin's presence. Coming up to him he pushed Jongin in his chest. Jongin being all drained and weak in his knees fell down.

"Get out! I don't want to see you! You are the reason why Kyungsoo is in there!" how much he tried no to cry, Baekhyun didn't succeed at it

Had Chanyeol not interfered and stopped Baekhyun, there would be a big fight between them. Somehow Baekhyun stayed calm, and held the urge of beating the out of Jongin to himself. Jongin on the other side, did not have the strenght and the time to fight. He was sitting on the cold gray floor, his hair was messy and his clothes were unsteady, the same as his heart, messy and unsteady, and maybe cold. Jongin felt guilt, and that feeling was killing him. He loved Kyungsoo so much, but he ended up beeing swayed for Krystal and he didn't know why. He sure loved Kyungsoo more than her, he did. Maybe in the beginning of their relationship he wasn't really sure, but as the time passed, he was sure that Kyungsoo was the love of his life. But every time Krystal showed up, he was as someone different, he felt as Krystal put a spell under him. 

All of them were sitting down, when suddenly the doctor came out from the ER. They all immediately stood up and went to him, asking how Kyungsoo was. 

"The patient is okay. He had luck since the cuts weren't too deep, otherway we could have lost him"

"Thank God" Baekhyun crying from happiness thanked God

Chanyeol and Jongin's face also lighted up. Jongin eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter