Part 2 *

Heart Beat

*SILLA*

"you ruin everything sis! your life! your relationship! mom's hope!"

"Please Unnie, stop... I know I know.." Silla cries under her blanket.

"I pity him more than you!" Silla's Sister blam her bedroom door and leave Silla alone.

Silla locked her room and ignored her sister all night. How many times she tried to call Jinan, she doesn't have courage, How many she misses him, but she felt not right. How many she waits for his call that night, she knows him so well that he is too angry to contact her. She knows that he will call her after he can calm himself. She also knows him so well that he may think suspicious of her, she know that he is very sensitive man who knows her so well but she thinks that he tries to ignore his guts because she is sick, but sooner or later he will know, he will know that she wronged him and will break him.

"Silla, until when you locked yourself in your room? come out and eat your lunch! you need to be healthy and strong enough to carry that thing" 

-------------------------------

*last night at Jinan's mom birthday dinner*

The event held in Jinan's family house and starts at 7 PM after all the closest family members are gathered. Her mother is the oldest sister in the family, and she always celebrates her birthday every year and invited all the family to maintain closeness between family. His family owns one of the best cosmetic brands in Korea but not many people know that Jinan is one of their heirs even Silla his girlfriend doesn't know. Just a few people like the closest friend and lecture teacher on his campus know but they keep it secret. the other just know that he is coming from a rich family but never expects that he's the son from the richest man in Korea. He has a reason or rater that is a rule that is applied in their family. 

"I thought you will invite your girlfriend tonight?" Jinan's mom approached him who sits alone in the poolside. Hear that question Jinan keeps silent and only focusses on his red wine.

"Mom..."  He looked at his mom who gives him a soft smile while asking that question. He doesn't want to talk that right now but he knows he can't hide it from his mom. Jinan already asks permission to his mom that he will invite Silla to the birthday party, 1 week before the event and his mom gives a green light. He remembers that time his mom make sure to Jinan if he was already sure that she is the one and can guarantee that relationship is serious, she let him introduce her in front of all family. 

"She is sick, but I feel something is wrong with her, this is the second time, I feel rejected just because of a, I think it's a simple thing that shouldn't be a reason for me to get angry. I don't know am I overreaction or really there is something wrong with her. I can't reach her the whole day, and when I know that she is sick but don't want to go to the hospital or calling doctor over, I worry like a crazy man and the she doesn't want me to accompany her, and I feel rejected with her words, and then I just left." Jinan starting to feel guilty about his actions before.

"Son, people can easily change and its natural, but don't let that little change can shake your trust to her. It's okay if you feel insecure, but at least between every action, there is an explanation and don't let your negative emotion make you come to the wrong conclusion."

Jinan's mom comforts him and gives a positive thought to show that she supports his relationship. Jinan seems in a lot of think while playing with his wine glass can't respond to his mom.

"you need to calm yourself, and invite her for dinner tomorrow if she already feels better." she gives Jinan a warm hug before going back to the main dining room.


*SILLA*

Her phone ringing many times before she turned off, she knows that her actions will make Jinan more suspicious or angry with her. 

"eonnie , what should I do?" Finally, Silla came out of her room after locking herself up all night and skipping breakfast. 

"now or later you need to face him! I can cover you all time, Jinan is so sensitive when it's about you, he really loves you so much, but sad you can keep it longlasting." Her sister right, if she flashback all the memories being with Jinan, he is a really sweet and loving guy.  she remembers that Jinan never hurt her occasionally, mostly Silla is the one who acted childish around him and gets jealous easily when there is a girl try to approached him. Last she remembered when they broke up is mostly is Silla part who makes them part away. 

*last year...

"I think we should split up for a while" 

Silla gathers the courage to tell her decision. That time Silla is chosen to be the leader of the project fashion show event on campus and Jinan also chosen the leader of music event on campus at the same time. The preparation starts hectic and they rarely communicate through phone or even meetup, even in the busy time Jinan is always trying to pick up her when she does a meeting until midnight, but mostly Silla always sleeps on the way going home. Because of that matter, they often have a little fight. Silla becomes unfocused in her projects much time because of their relationship. What's even worse is because Silla was easily jealous when look many junior students mostly girls, posting their photo with Jinan when Jinan monitoring their rehearsal. She feels that matter is distracting her focus on the project. That's why she thinks that if they split up for a while, everything will more easy for them, no, but for her. In the end, they really break up and almost 4 months they really never contact each other. In fact, it tortures them, but Jinan too disappointed with Silla's childish decision, and Silla also can't face him because she is the one who asked break up.

*present...

~ can you meet me at the park usually we go ? ~ for the second time Silla gathered her courage to meet Jinan and decide told him everything.

"Eonnie, this time, I will really lose him" She can't hold her tears and cry hard. 

 

*to be continued...