Part 3*

Heart Beat

It's been 4 hours since her message but she got no reply or call from Jinan, it is not usual. But, she can blame him because since this morning she also not answer his phone call and now, so suddenly, she asked to meet him in the park they usually go.

"He not reply to my message, how if he not come?" 

"Just call him to make sure that he received your message, I will ready on 30 minutes then we will go." Her sister will accompany her to meet with Jinan tonight, even she is also angry with Silla, but she is still her only sister that she loved so much. Silla only lives with her sister after they move to Seoul, while her mom is lives in Busan with the rest family. Silla Sister works in an advertisement company as a director and Silla is took business retail in her collage. She has a dream to have her own clothing brand in the future. That is why she is so serious about her study and every campus project she is in, she wants to have a lot of good experiences to reach her future. But in the last semester, she makes a big mistake that almost make her give up on herself after now the facts.

Jinan still not reply to her text and she is starting to feel uneasy. After thinking for a while and putting aside her mix feeling, she dials Jinan number. Jinan picks up after the 5 ringings. There is silence in Jinan side.

"Jinan...."

There is no answer from him..

"Jinan, you hear me right?" 

"Hmmm, I hear you." Short and cold answers from Jinan really make Silla feel uneasy.

"You come tonight?" She asked doubtfully.

He silent again for a moment, the phone call between them is so awkward. Usually, Silla always cheerful and full of energy. They also often do aegyo to each other and don't care about their image when it comes to relationships. Different from this time, The way their conversation is a lot of mixed feelings and pressure. 

"I'm in front of your house!" Silla panicked when Jinan said that she is in front of her house. She doesn't want him to meet her in her house because she knows that it will be hard in the future if she confessed in her house. 

"What?" Silla peeks outside and right, his car is parking across her house. 

"Why so shocked?" Jinan ask calmly while he got out of his car and walked to the front door of the Silla's house

"No no, I mean you do not reply back to my message, and we supposed to meet in the park but instead you are here." 

"Just open the door and we will talk inside" Silla doesn't have an option and let Jinan in. The situation is really awkward. Silla feels more pressure with him inside her house, she informed her sister that they will talk in her room instead of going to the park.

Jinan sits on the chair across Silla's bed, and there is no word come from both of them until...

"I'm sorry..." Jinan speaks up breaks their silence. Silla never expects that he will say that words. She felt that word should not come out of Jinan's mouth. he did nothing wrong instead, it was Silla who hurt him. Jinan walked towards Silla and knelt in front of her then hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry dear, I shouldn't have overreacted yesterday." Jinan still hugged Silla while her hair. Silla can't hold her tears and her feeling, she feels sad, guilty, sorry, towards Jinan. She must tell him now, she can't hurt him even more. Silla let go of Jinan's hug and looked at him with tears that couldn't stop flowing.

"Why, why, you crying, I'm sorry that yesterday i ........" Jinan holds Silla's face and stares her with full of worry, but he never expected the next sentence she said would destroy their relationship in seconds.

"I'm pregnant." She said it fast and closed her eyes unable to look at Jinan's reaction.

"You kidding me!" Jinan doesn't know how to react, she stares at Silla in silence and makes sure that she is not serious, but looked at her reaction it shown that her words are true. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry" She can't stop crying and imagine that she will lose him after this. Jinan can only stare her without words. He's taken aback with Silla confess, and not expect this happens. suddenly he couldn't think what really happen, there is no word that can explain what inside his head, he only silent and stare Silla with no expression but tense. 

"This is a joke right?" his sad voice makes sure that this only joke. Silla keeps crying and can't answer Jinan's question. 

"How..... How can?"

"Stop crying and answer me !" He showed anger and disappointment through his question. He approached Silla and make her face him.

"Please explain so I can understand what you saying!" He tries to calm and tried to figure out what happens. Silla still closed her eyes and her tears can't stop.

"let's break up!" 

"Is our relationship joke for you? and, and what do you mean about pregnant??" Jinan still can't accept everything that Silla's said.

"look at me and explain to me!" He held Silla's shoulder and speak with a loud tone. Jinan starts to lose his patience, Silla couldn't stop crying.

Jinan is frustrated, his hair is in mess, the reason he comes to her house is to say sorry because of his reaction yesterday and he also wants to invite her dinner with his mom but he never expects that he will hear shock news about her getting pregnant. All this time he always keeps it from crossing the line, but now he hears that she is getting pregnant out of nowhere. 

"Was this an accident or did you do it on purpose?" He still hopes that this situation is an only accident that maybe can make him at least not too hurt with the fact that she is, her girlfriend now carrying a child inside her womb.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry Jinan." She couldn't explain more because there will be no excuse for everything that already happens, the facts she is pregnant with someone else and she hurt him and destroy their relationship. Jinan sat down and don't know how to say or react to anything after hearing all her words.

"May I know who?" 

"I'm sorry." 

"Sh*t" last word from Jinan before he left her room.
 

*to be continued