Part 1*

Heart Beat

*JINAN*

~ I've been waiting in front of your class, but Hyun Ae tells me ur not attend the class today? Is everything okay? where are you?

1 minute...

2 minutes...

5 minutes... 

Silla does not reply to his text and Jinan starts to worry. Last night everything looks fine and she said will go with Jinan to having dinner with his family but now he can't find her, she absent from her class, not pick up his phone even reply his message. 

"Just go to her place Hyung, maybe she sick and sleep a whole day so she can't reach you. Think positive first and don't come to any conclusion before you hear from her explanation" Donghyuk look like can read what inside his Hyung mind. 

"No, not like that, I just feel weird, it never happened before. she always let me know whatever happens before, even her sister is giving me a call."

"Let's go I will accompany you to her place" Donghyuk and Jinan go to Silla's house. Jinan let Donghyuk drive because he insists. Donghyuk doesn't want Jinan to drive because he knows that he is not in a clear mind. 

It's been 3 years Jinan and Silla are having a relationship, and they famous with tittle the best couple on campus. Both of them is popular among boy and girl, Silla is smart and gorgeous while Jinan is also the best student on campus, not only smart but he is perfect. come from a rich family doesn't make him act like a brat, instead, he is very humble and has good manners. many girls on campus try to make a move on him but he always is a loyal man to Silla. There are times when they fight and end their relationship, but in the end, they come back again as a romantic couple. Today is supposed to be a special day for both of them especially for Silla after 3 years relationship finally Jinan wants to introduce Silla in front of all his family, but it looks like not as smooth as imagine. Silla already introduces Jinan to her sister and mom's but Jinan only introduces Silla to Donghyuk, his cousin. She already asks much time why He did not introduce her to his family and Jinan always answers that soon he will. and today when Jinan feels like its the best time to introduces her to his family on his mom's birthday, he cants reach Silla where about.


"What do you think?  today is the day that she longing for right? she always asks me when I can let her meet with my family but suddenly she couldn't be contacted." Jinan still tries to contact Silla and her sister but they never pick up. He starts to desperate and frustation.

"Calm down Hyung, we will arrive in a short time and you can ask her in person. just think positive Hyung, maybe there is a reason behind her missing" They arrive in Silla's house and found her sister's car is a park in front their house. It means they are home. Jinan quickly got out of his car and knocked on Silla's house impatiently. 

"Jinan?" Silla's sister opens the door and welcoming jinan with a shocked face. 

"Is Silla home? I can reach her since this morning. and today is supposed she having dinner with me and my family." 

"Oh I think you already know that Silla is sick when I wake her up in the morning she gets a fever, but know is getting better." her sister is trying to answer to Jinan but Jinan senses something fishy.

"Can I get in?" 

"Sure, she is in her room" Silla's sister let Jinan and Donghyuk came to their house and let Jinan check on Silla's condition. "I will make you guys tea". Jinan quickly runs to Silla's room. is not the first time he coming over to her house that is why he already knows her room. he opens her room and finds her lying in her be with close eyes.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" He approached her and gently kiss her head softly. Silla open her eyes and try to wake up. "we need to go to the hospital and check ur condition" 

"No, I am okay, already rest and take medicine. I'm sorry not call you today. I'm to sick to wake up from my bed." 

"It's okay baby, the important things are now is I can see your face and know your condition. I will call the doctor over to check on you if you don't want to go to the hospital.

"No need I'm okay. just need rest and tomorrow will be better." Silla insists don't want to go to a hospital or check by a doctor. Jinan is really worried about Silla's condition but he feels strange too, she has never acted like now. Jinan is sensitive that is why he can feel something wrong. but he doesn't want to doubt Silla. Her body temperature was hot and her face was pale.

"Bro, you just going home and I will be in here for a while" Jinan holds Silla's hand and caressing her hair. He thinks that will okay accompany her until she fell asleep and then he will go to family dinner and he will call her mom later and explain the situation.

"Jinan, listen to me, I'm okay and you no need to worry. I'm here with my sister and you should go. I think your mom will not happy if you late at her birthday dinner.  send my regard to your mom and your family. You can introduce me to your family at another time when I'm in a good condition." Silla tries to persuade Jinan and let go of his hand. When she does that, he felt rejected. 

"Can you please understand my feelings? from early in the morning I try to contact you or your sister but you guys never pick up or even reply to my text. I search for you in your class but Hyun Ae tells me that you were absent. And now when I'm here want to accompany you, you just easily send me away? is this really what you want? make me worried like crazy and rejected me?" Jinan can hold his anger, he never feels this way before, feel worried and anxious just because of Silla sick. he can feel there is something not right from the beginning she can't be contacted, and she did not let him accompany her while she sick. He knows Silla very well and this situation makes him feel uneasy. He thinks that she hides something from Jinan. He can't help then feel angry and explode his upset feeling.

"Hyung...." Donghyuk tries to hold him and make him calm, but in the end, Jinan just leaves Silla's room. Donghyuk follows Jinan but something caught his eyes, he stops for a while and then tries to reach that thing, but Silla's sister comes in front of him. 

"Donghyuk, please calm Jinan and tell him that we're sorry. we're not mean to ignore all his call and message but let me explain to him in another time." Donghyuk said okay and then follows Jinan out. They left Silla's house and went straight to Jinan's home.

"Today is !" Jinan is frustrated and not expect that today becomes the worst day. He closed his eyes and leaned his body in the seat car. Donghyuk continue drive and remains silent, he doesn't want to make the situation more worst.

*SILLA*

"you ruin everything sis! your life! your relationship! mom's hope!"

"Please Unnie, stop... I know I know.." Silla cries under her blanket.

"I pity him more than you!" Silla's Sister blam her bedroom door and leave Silla alone.

*to be continued