Day - 2

From Above
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just like a day before, Nayeon tried to kiss Mina before she went to work. And just like a day before too, she didn’t let her. Instead, she gave her head for Nayeon to be kissed.

 

“Mom wants to be Yujin, mama kissed me on my head” Yujin said, and Mina thanked for that.

 

“So...do I need to kiss you on your li-....aaaw!!!” Mina pinched Nayeon’s waist to stop her from talking, “honeeey...you gave Yujin a bad example!”

 

“You did it first. Now go, before you’re late like yesterday.” unconsciously Mina smiled a little watching Nayeon rubbing her pinched waist.

 

“Ok ok, oh don’t remember we have charity night today, hun.” Nayeon said while taking her bag in living room.

 

“We?” Mina couldn’t remember.

 

“Yes, we. I told you 2 days ago, you forget it?”

 

“A-ah, yeah.” Mina didn’t even know it since she’s not her ‘wife’ yet, “but how about Yujin?”

 

Nayeon walked back to the dining table, “aw my wifey is getting old” Nayeon’s cupping Mina’s cheeks, Mina glared at her.

 

“We’ve talked about this too. I’ve asked Mrs. Kim to take care of her.” then she gave a smirk to Yujin who’s busy with her bread, “this kid will love it tho.”

 

Then Yujin glared at her too, like Mina.

 

“Tch, why you’re so alike...ok ok...bye y’all! Love ya!”

 

When the door’s closed, “Ok, tell me Yujin-ah, where your mama works?”

 

“Eh?” Yujin confused while a big piece of bread was in .

 

 

Thanks to Yujin, she’s still a toddler, but she’s smart enough to know her mama’s job. Her real mom probably was smart too.

 

Nayeon worked for UNICEF. So, it’s reasonable that they had a charity night now.

 

To be honest, Mina saw some photos at home, Nayeon stood in front of a big banner with UNICEF written on it, but she didn’t have time to ask. Or she forgot to ask.

 

She’s a medical student, so Nayeon’s job was an interesting topic to talk about. And she’s surprised that Nayeon actually was smart and could talk in English fluently. You couldn’t blame her, Nayeon looked dumb at home even only a day being together.

 

And here she was, walking side to side with Nayeon, entering a big hall.

 

“You look pretty tonight” Nayeon said suddenly to calm her nervousness. Her own nervousness.

 

“I look pretty everyday” Mina knew Nayeon was nervous because her hand was trembling, so she needed to ease it.

 

“Tch, yeah yeah, and I’m so lucky to have you.”

 

“Now you know.” Mina felt Nayeon’s hand was getting relax, “but you’re not bad yourself.”

 

Even Mina wasn’t Nayeon’s real wife, she couldn’t lie that Nayeon was pretty.

 

Her smile was so charming, especially her bunny teeth. It radiated a happy energy. Maybe that’s why worked for UNICEF was best for her, she loved kids too.

 

“Im Nayeon!” someone suddenly called Nayeon loudly.

 

“Ah! Hey Jisoo! Long time no see!” Nayeon was hugged by that girl, then they gave each other kisses on cheeks.

 

“Whoa...how long was it? Six years?”

 

“Probably. Wow, you’re here. You’re back?”

 

“No no, I’m just visiting my family.”

 

“So you’re still in Switzerland?”

 

“Well, yeah...umm, sorry, but who is it?” finally she realized there’s someone beside Nayeon.

 

“Ah-ah, sorry, this is my wife. Honey this is..”

 

“Wait! You’ve married???” Jisoo looked for a confirmation.

 

“This is Jisoo...yeah, surprised...”

 

“Now I know why you ditched me, she’s prettier than me.” Jisoo giving her smirk.

 

“Y-yah...that’s not. You’re pretty too.” Nayeon didn’t realize she said wrong words.

 

“Hahahaha, thanks for that. But you look good together! Nice to meet you, Mrs. Im.” Jisoo offering a handshake.

 

“Yes, nice meeting you too” Mina took it.

 

“Ok, well, let’s go, the event is started soon.”

 

“Y-yeah, c’mon hun.” Nayeon tried to hold Mina’s hand back, but Mina didn’t let her, and walked straight leaving her behind.

 

“Oh you’re so dumb, Nayeon-ah” Nayeon said in her mind while following Mina.

 

 

"Wait, where are we going?" Mina asked Nayeon when both were in their car already, "this is not the way home."

 

"We're going to eat. I mean you. I didn't see you eat anything there."

 

"I lost my appetite."

 

"So...we're going to eat."

 

"No, mean that I don't want to eat and we have to get home soon. Yujin's waiting."

 

"She's fine with Mrs. Kim, especially her daughter. We won't go home until you eat."

 

Mina didn't want to argue anymore. It's useless. Nayeon's so stubborn even Mina knew her only in 2 days. So, she just sat there, looking at the window.

 

"What do you want to eat?", Nayeon suddenly asked.

 

"I don't-want-to-eat."

 

"Ok, yukhoe then."

 

Mina's surprised, "W-why?"

 

"It's your favourite, what else?" she answered nonchalantly while focus on driving.

 

True. That's Mina's favourite. “How could she know that? Oh, maybe it's not only me who love yukhoe. That's it.”

 

It's silent again.

 

"Ummm...you know, umm..." Nayeon then tried to say something, but it's tied on the tip of her to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter