Over my dead body Part 4

Desired

I'm watching. Counting down the seconds. 

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

Time passes slowly when you're micro-focused on something. Or in My case, someone. 

His hand is too close to Yours. Centimeters from touching, grasping and holding that which is not His. Why are you so giggly? I hate it. That laughter must be reserved for Me. Only I can make You happy. Don't you get it? Time is ticking. We are seconds from meeting properly. Seconds.

Tick.

Tick.

Tick.

 

"Professor Lee, thank you for the lunch. It was really informative."

The elder smiled. "It was my pleasure, it's a delight to see a student so enthusiastic. Especially with the paper subjects, I heard Mr. Choi is adamant on not completing a single one."

Donghae shrugged. "He can't comprehend that these topics aren't about sleeping or an easy A."

"It is my job as an educator to ensure all of my students are comfortable wtih the information being taught. I should have a chat with him."

"You'll waste your time. The only deep thing about Siwon is how deep he can sleep. Let him drop the class and take another psychology course next year. His loss."

Professor Lee frowned. "His loss." He repeated more to himself. He didn't understand why Siwon felt so strongly against him. But he was certain it was more than the essay matter at hand. "Yes well, to each their own. I'm sure Siwon will join us eventually."

At that, Donghae perked up. He knew Professor Lee would understand. He always did. Everything with him was so comfortable. Like talking to an old friend, or someone closer than that. He fiddled with the doggy bag in his hand. 

"Guess I should take these back to the dorm and refrigerate it. Food poisoning isn't fun at all."

The professor chuckled and patted Donghae on the head. 

"Sleep well."

"You too, Professor. Goodnight."

 

"How was your date?" A voice called out from the darkness.

"OH MY GOD! Siwon you scared me! What the hell are you doing in my room and hiding?"

"Well the stomachache came with a migraine, when I went to look for you I saw you cozied up with the professor. How long has that been going on?"

Donghae frowned and tossed his bag on the chair by his desk. The room lit by the moon peaking through the window.

"What going on?"

Siwon smirked. "The hot date with Professor Lee. Come on, is that how you get such high grades. Maybe I should try too."

"Siwon this isn't funny. I'm not sleeping with anyone. He offered me more information on the project. You would know if you went to class."

"I would know? I told you something isn't right about that guy. You're the one who refuses to listen."

"Maybe because you're being pushy and awkward. He's our professor, nothing more and when did you get that bandage on your head?"

Donghae walked closer, reaching for the unknown wound when Siwon grabbed his wrist and pulled him towards him, whispering darkly.

"You'd give yourself to him, but not me?" Siwon kissed his ear. His breath fluttered against Donghae's face.

"Knock it off, I prefer someone who's loyal." He shoved him away.

"For you, Hae. I would give up all the men and women I've ever desired a hundred times over." 

Donghae stood shell-shocked. Was Siwon being serious? or....

"Think about it and get back to me in a few days. Time is ticking."

"I-" The door slammed shut. Leaving Donghae in the darkness of his room.

 

Now I am watching. I am counting down the seconds.

Tick.

Tock.

Tick.

Tock.

Tick.

 

We've few moments, too far in between for us to be distracted by outsiders. I will make my move shortly. A prize must always be possessed. 


A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, I've had the most awful week and it's still on-going, but I wanted to publish something for the long wait.