Three

When You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I want to cry for you
I want to hurt instead of you
I don’t want any scars in your heart
Ever again
I hope I can a little helpful at least
I hope I can be your resting place
I’ll try to make you feel at peace
Whenever you think of me during your busy days

 

“Well?”

“Well what?” Hyukjae asked. He was getting irritated. Kyuhyun kept bugging him and asking if he’d go out with him and Siwon.
 

“Isn’t Siwon taking you out on a date?”
 

Hyukjae was not about to third wheel.
 

“We’re hanging out! There’s no date.”
 

“You guys sure act like you’re together from what I’ve seen,” Hyukjae raised an eyebrow at his friend before focusing on cutting up some vegetables for dinner.
Kyuhyun showed up at his place again, unannounced. Donghae’s really growing on him…
 

Kyuhyun sat up from the couch he was lying down on and looked at Hyukjae, “It’s not like that. It’s just two friends hanging out.”
 

Hyukjae just shrugged, knowing Kyuhyun was in denial. He and Choi Siwon were talking for a good year. And they still claimed to be friends.
 

“Just go by yourself. I’d rather stay at home than be third wheel.”
 

Kyuhyun huffed obnoxiously loud. It’s not like he was afraid to be alone with Siwon, but him and Siwon thought the point was to get Hyukjae and Donghae to come. Siwon had no problem in convincing Donghae to go since he still wanted time away from Joongmyeon and had no plans.
 

“I didn’t want to play this card, but Donghae hyung is coming too,” Kyuhyun said loudly so he’d get Hyukjae’s attention.
 

He had laid back down and just listened for the reaction he already knew was coming. The chopping stopped, followed by a sigh, “I can’t believe you convinced him to go.”
 

“It wasn’t that hard, hyung. I think we all know that Donghae hyung loves company.”
 

“What time should we meet you? I’ll go pick him up.”
 

Kyuhyun chuckled since there was such defeat in his hyung’s voice. Granted, he had been pushier with Hyukjae about Donghae. But he was really trying to meddle and bring those two together. But Siwon just told him to stop and give Donghae breadcrumbs that eventually led to Hyukjae. But Kyuhyun didn’t tell Siwon about the bruises on Donghae’s wrist and shoulder area.
Of course, it was trash bin. He broke into Donghae’s apartment and ambushed Donghae when they came back from eating lunch together. Joongmyeon was a little drunk and kept throwing anything he could get his hands. He attempted to throw them at his boyfriend.
Donghae had turned his back to walk out of the room. He wasn’t going to deal with Joon and his childish drunk temper tantrums.
Kyuhyun doesn’t remember what it was, but one of the items that was chucked was a hard, fairly medium sized object. And it hit Donghae in his shoulder area.
It wasn’t a great scene to look at. Donghae was in pain, Joongmyeon was drunk, and Kyuhyun was boiling. Joongmyeon scrambled and grasped Donghae’s wrist. His hold was incredible strong and Donghae’s shoulder hurt too much for him to shake his pathetic boyfriend off. Joongmyeon didn’t even say sorry. He just kept asking why were they not talking. Kyuhyun finally snapped. He did it without thinking, but he tackled Joongmyeon to the ground, but in doing so, Donghae got pulled down too.
After a couple minutes, Kyuhyun finally got Joongmyeon to let Donghae’s wrist go. He was so angry that the good time he had with his hyung was spoiled. So he landed a good punch in Joongmyeon’s face.
A couple minutes more had passed and Kyuhyun finally was able to throw Joongmyeon out of the apartment.
Kyuhyun knew Hyukjae would’ve been pleased to hear that Joongmyeon got socked in the face, but that would lead to him spilling that Donghae got hurt in the crossfire. And Donghae had made Kyuhyun promise not to say anything to Hyukjae.
Needless to say, Kyuhyun wanted Donghae to open his eyes.
Donghae wasn’t stupid and he wasn’t blinded by “love” because he wasn’t sure how he felt towards Joongmyeon anymore. The only thing he felt was fear. Joongmyeon probably would’ve done more than just throw things at him if he wasn’t drunk.


“We’re thinking of meeting in the afternoon since we’re all off work.”
 

“Fine.”
 

Donghae was a little nervous for Hyukjae to pick him up. He ended up crashing at Kyuhyun’s place the past couple of days. And this was his first time back in at his own apartment, alone. Kyuhyun had helped Donghae clean it up before they left.
Donghae even had called a locksmith the same day to see if he could get his locks changed. It was all changed in the following couple days. Siwon accompanied Donghae back.
Donghae hadn’t heard from Joongmyeon since. Which made Donghae a little nervous. He wasn’t sure what was more intimidating: hearing too much from Joon or not at all.

His phone buzzed.
Hyukjae.
He was here.

Donghae texted back and told Hyukjae to come up. They had some time to kill before they had to meet up with Kyuhyun and Siwon.
Finally there was a knock and Donghae left his couch to open the door.
Hyukjae.

“Hi there,” Hyukjae said with a yawn.
 

He pushed passed Donghae and took off his winter jacket. He didn’t care to wake up early. Since it was a little past 10 a.m.
 

“Hi Hyukjae.”
 

Hyukjae turned to face Donghae. Was his voice a little off?
 

“You…okay, Hae?”
 

He saw Donghae fidget a bit before he closed the distance between them.
 

“Hug me,” he demanded.
 

Hyukjae didn’t hesitate. Hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter