Chapter 2: Who are they again?!

Idols...I don't care about!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



Jin Akanishi is on the floor looking at the crazy woman on the bed who just hit him with a pillow. He yells, “Yah! What did you do that for?!”

He sees the girl looking at the Doctor and the Nurse and points at him and shouts, “He is the one who hit me with his car and cause all this mess!!!”

Jin’s eyes widen, “You remember?”

The girl glares at her, “Of course I remember you idiot! Didn’t I tell you guys that I don’t have any amnesia?”

“But…you don’t know me.” He accuses her.

Yuki screams and holds her head. “How many times do I need to tell you that I don’t know you!” She shouts, “You’re a complete stranger to me who hit me with your freaking car and got me into this whole mess. Now, can you please leave me alone?! I want some peace and quiet and praying that I won’t see you anymore! Shoo! Shoo!”

The machine besides her starts beeping loudly. The Doctor notices that her blood pressure is going up.

“Nurse, can you take Mr. Akanishi out?” The Doctor orders the Nurse.

The Nurse walks towards Jin and help him get up, “Let’s go Mr. Akanishi.” The Nurse guides him out while he still in shock from what he just heard a few moments ago.

The Doctor looks back at Yuki, “I don’t think I’ve introduced myself yet. My name is Dr. Naohito Fujiki.”

Yuki nods her head. “Doc, when can I go home?”

Dr. Fujiki is looking through her chart and glance at her, “I need one more day to observe you. Do you have someone that you need to inform that you’re here?”

“Yes, my home-stay family.” She says.

That peaks the doctor’s interest. “Home-stay?” he asks, “You’re not from here?” He closes the bedside chart and looks at Yuki.

“Nope I’m here for a year only. I’m taking some classes at Todai.”

“Todai huh?” the Doctor nods his head, “That’s a very good University. I actually finished my Doctorate there.”

“Oh, that’s nice. I’ll start next week.” She informs him.

“Well, I guess we will need to get you some crutches since you will be in that cast for at least a month.”

Yuki groan. “A month?”

Dr. Fujiki smiles, “I gather you don’t really know who that young man was earlier.”

“Why is everyone trying to tell me that I should know him?” She’s getting frustrated.

“Have you heard of KAT-TUN?”

Yuki shakes her head. “Cartoon?” She asks.

The Doctor is trying hard to suppress his laughter. “How about NEWS?”

“You mean the newspaper?” she asks, “I read some of it, but not that much here. I am still learning the Japanese language.”

Dr. Fujiki starts laughing.

Yuki tilts her head on the side and asks, “What’s so funny Dr. Fujiki?”

He coughs, “Do you listen to any jpop?”

Yuki thinks for a while and nods her head. “Yeah, I like to listen to Orange Range and Asian Kung-Fu Generation.”

“How do you know them?”

“From the anime I watched. Why?”

“Ahhh, I see.” He nods his head. “You like to watch anime, but you don’t watch any of the Japanese Dramas?”

“Nope, I’m more into K-dramas.” She says.

“This is interesting.” He smiles to himself. “So, call your home-stay parents and let them know where you are okay?”

“Okay Doc!”

Dr. Fujiki smiles at her and then walks out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter