Chapter 01: Amnesia???

Idols...I don't care about!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuki waking up with a lot of pain all over her body finds herself in an unfamiliar white covered room. She looks around and realizes that she’s in a hospital room. It looks like a private room too. She notices that her arms are covered with bandages and her right leg is in a cast. She asks herself, “What’s going on?”

Her attention moves to the door that is ajar. There are voices coming behind it. Then the door slowly opens and walks in a young handsome man carrying a vase full of red and white roses.

“Oh you’re finally awake!” he says with a note of relief on his voice. “You’ve been out for few hours now.

Yuki just stares at him and then asks, “Do I know you?”

The guy drops the vase he was holding and runs out of the room in panic and shouts, “Doctor! Nurse! We need help! She lost her memory!”

A minute or two later, a Doctor and a Nurse comes running into the room. Everything is in chaos. The Doctor starts asking her some questions while the Nurse checks her vitals and the meds dripping from the pole.

“I am fine.” Yuki says, but no one is listening to her and everyone still going around and talking to each other what might be the cause of the amnesia as if she’s not even there. She takes a deep breathe and then shouts, “I SAID, I AM FINE!” that gets everyone’s attention.

“You can remember everything?” The Doctor asks.

Yuki rolls her eyes. “Of course I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter