Chapter 03: Her Home-Stay Parents

Idols...I don't care about!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“Yuki?” a soft knock can be heard just right outside her room.

Yuki groan as she slowly wakes up and she can feel her whole body hurting. She turns on her back and opens her eyes slowly looking at the ceiling. “Yeah?”

“It’s almost time for you to go to class. Are you feeling alright to go? You can skip your class today if you want.” Mrs. Nakamaru, her home stay mom, suggests.

Yuki looks at her clock on the side of her bed and it says 07:15. She turns her head back looking at the ceiling again closing her eyes and groaning a bit. “I’ll be down in 30 minutes kachan.” Mrs. Nakamura insisted to be called Okasan or Kachan by her.

“Do you need help getting ready dear?”

Yuki sits up straight slowly looking at the door. She smiles. She really likes Mrs. Nakamaru. “Kachan I’m fine. I’ll be down in a few minutes.”

“Okay dear, call me if you need some help.” With that she hears her walking away from her room.

She slides her leg on the side of the bed and reaches out for her crutches. She slowly stands up and walks slowly in the bathroom to clean herself up. Few minutes later after much struggle with her hairbrush and clothes she finally emerges from the bathroom looking like she been in a war. She moved slowly towards her bed and then falls backwards.

“Maybe I should skip class today.” She mumbles to herself. Then she sits up straight and says, “No! I will not let this thing get to me.”

~ ♦ ~ IIDCA ~ ♦ ~

Mr. Nakamaru is reading his newspaper when he sees Yuki limping down the stairs. He folds the newspaper and places it on the table on his left side as he reaches for his coffee cup. “Are you okay Yuki-chan?”

Yuki looks at him and smiles. “I’m alright Otosan.”

Mrs. Nakamaru comes out of the kitchen and places some eggs and sausages on the table. She looks at Yuki and says, “This is the time that I wish Yu-chan is here to help out.”

Yuki looks at them. “Yu-chan?” she asks, but before they can answer she sees the time and jumps off the chair and limps towards the door. “Sorry, Okasan, Otosan, I have to go or I’ll be late.”

“You want me to drop you off at the Uni?” Mr. Nakamaru asks.

Yuki turns around, “No that’s fine Otosan. It’s out of your way. I am fine. Ja ne!”
Mr. and Mrs. Nakamaru smile at Yuki as she closes the door. Mr. Nakamaru looks at his wife. “Should we tell her about our son?”

“Even if we tell her I think she won’t even care. Remember when we picked her up from the hospital? The nurse told us she doesn’t know who Kat-tun or News are at all.”

Mr. Nakamura smiles, “This will be interesting when he comes home next week from their activities.” Mr. Nakamura picks up his newspaper again and starts reading.

“It will be very interesting. Don’t you think she will look cute with Yu-chan?” Mrs. Nakamaru smile to herself.

Mr. Nakamura lowers the newspaper and sees his wife plotting already. He shakes his head and smiles. He has no problem having Yuki-chan as a daughter-in-law…not at all.


~ ♦ ~ IIDCA ~ ♦ ~


“Let me see,” Yuki looks at her class schedule, “International Business 101.” Yuki looks at the hallway trying to find the classroom. “Room 121…” It’s hard for her walking with a crutch and the same time looking at her class schedule. “There!” She sounds so proud of herself for finding it herself.

She limps with her crutch inside the class. It seems like the professor is not in yet. She looks around the classroom and notices that there’s a good crowd in it. She limps towards the first seat she can reach. She feels someone glaring at her. She turns around and there’s this guy with a blue b
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter