Chapter 2

One Night Stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jongin wakes up to the sound of his phone 
ringing. But what he saw next to him shocked him. He blinked a few times to check if he isn't hallucinating or something but nah.

The boy next to him who was peacefully sleeping was real. His head hurt and he was getting dizzy. He didn't remember what happened through the night but from what he sees, what happened was clear.

He was sure he was straight. He never looked at some boy in that way, the romantic way. More than he was sure he had a between his legs he was sure that he liked women.

Still not knowing what to do, he suddenly got up, and before he dressed up he pulled money out of his pocket and found a pen and a paper on the table.

With bad handwriting he wrote on the note, "This was one big mistake, sorry", put the money on the paper and when he was about to leave, he spared the boy a glance. And then he knew, that he would remember that face for a very long time.

He left the room with the hope that he will forget everything that happened last night. 

                                     *

Days passed, weeks passed and even months passed but Jongin couldn't forget the boy. He slept with tons of girls but he couldn't get the feeling the boy gave him. 

Every night before sleep he would think of him, the mysterious boy he had the one night stand with.

"Jongin, are you ready?" his friend Chanyeol barged into his room along with Sehun

"For what?" Jongin was confused

"It's Baekhyun's birthday!"

"And who exactly is that?"

"Chanyeol's friend" Sehun joined the conversation

"So why am I going to his birthday?"

"Because you're my friend and you shouldn't leave me alone?" Chanyeol said

"I don't want to" Jongin complained

"You have to! I'm not going there with Chanyeol alone!" This time Sehun complained

"Ughh okay okay I'm coming. When's the birthday?" 

"At 4pm"

"Are you crazy? The birthday is at 4pm but you're coming to my house at 10am?"

"Jongin, we need to prepare" Chanyeol said all serious

"Now it's your turn to go through the same I went through, friend" Sehun joked

Chanyeol might've said "we need to prepare", but it's more like "I need to prepare". Jongin and Sehun picked casual outfits while Chanyeol still didn't know what to wear.

Jongin looked at his friend and shook his head in disbelief, Chanyeol was picking his outfit for hours now.

And when they were finally all ready, they headed towards the birthday party.

They expected a fancy party, but that was more like a dinner than a party. But the atmosphere was pretty lit. 

Chanyeol was greeting his friend, but Jongin's eyes went somewhere else.

He completely froze when he saw a very familiar face. That familiar face from his one-night stand. 

He just stood in place and didn't move a bit.

The boy noticed Jongin as well, his big eyes got even bigger when he saw Jongin.

"Jongin, hey, everything okay?" Chanyeol and Sehun were worried

"Yeah yeah, everything's fine" 

Jongin was sweating too much, he didn't know what to do. And that got worse when he was seated in front of the boy.

The boy was very awkward too. He looked everywhere b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter