Chapter 3

One Night Stand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin and Kyungsoo met more and more often because of them having same friends. But every time they met they didn't even exchange a word. Sometimes would steal short from each other and that would be all. 

Jongin today gets up early, guess why? He should get ready for Jongdae and Minseok's wedding. Well, he could do that later, but Chanyeol insisted to get ready earlier since he knows it will take him a long time to pick his outfit.

"Hurry up, don't be like a sloth" Chanyeol said to Jongin which made Sehun laugh

"Okay, okay." Jongin was annoyed 

Jongin wanted to look perfect. Well, he had to keep his image, and also he needed to dress beautifully to be seen by someone. Jongin knew what he was thinking is wrong but his heart just couldn't let go.

And the time for the wedding has come. The three handsome boys all dressed up headed to the wedding place. And gosh, everyone that saw them at the wedding place dropped their jaws. They were just too blinding.

They greeted the couple and after that, they sat on the table that was prepared for them. Guess who they were seated with? 

They were seated on the same table as Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and another male, Junmyeon or whatever was his name.

Jongin started checking out Kyungsoo and smirked, he's beautiful, he thought while sitting down. Jongin had decided that he won't run away from Kyungsoo, but instead, he will befriend him. Even though he didn't know how would that turn out since everything that gets out of his mouth isn't very nice. 

The night was pretty normal. Like a casual wedding. And when it was time to dance with your partner, everyone from their table went dancing except Jongin and Kyungsoo. 

Then an idea came to Jongin's brain. What if he danced with Kyungsoo? He thought a lot about it and when he was ready to invite him to dance, he put his playboy mode on and moved to the chair next to Kyungsoo's.

"Wanna dance?" He c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter