My Confusion

Annoying You Softly With This Song

Before they reach the restaurant...

 

Amber and Krystal finally made up and was enthusiastically chatting in the car when the younger Jung's phone suddenly rang. "Hey babe, what's up?" Krystal answered. "Um Hmm- Yeah I am with my sister now and Amber."  The brunette was furrowing her eyebrows, and seem noticeably annoyed at the person on the other line. "But she just got here...Ugh - Fine. I'll see you then, bye." Krystal hanged up and sighed heavily.

"Yuri?" Amber asked, and the girl beside her just hummed in response. Judging from the conversation she just heard looks like Krystal was left with no choice but to go to her girlfriend. She couldn't blame her, Yuri hardly has anytime for her being a very successful and very busy businesswomen and all. They all hopped out of the car as they finally reached the restaurant and Amber successfully called a cab for Krystal.

"Unnie, sorry looks like I can't come with you guys for breakfast, my girlfriend said she's got an emergency business trip, and wants me to see her off to the airport." The young girl told her sister apologetically.

"Its ok baby Sis, just make sure you make time for me tomorrow. I am pretty tired anyway and would probably just sleep the whole day after breakfast, and besides I have Amber here to accompany me, I am in good hands right?." Jessica asked and as she suddenly linked her arms with Amber looking up to her waiting for her response expectantly.

"Ah- YES! Ofcourse you are!" Amber was blushing and nervously scratched her head.

"See, don't worry about me little Sis." The older Jung cheekily smirked at the brunette as if she's doing it deliberately to get a reaction from Krystal who on the other hand was confused at the sudden feeling of regret leaving the two alone. She slowly made her way to the cab while looking back at the two until they finally disappear in her sight making their way to the steak place. Why am I feeling like this? Krystal finally got in the cab and sunk back in the back sit closing her eyes to block off the thoughts currently running on her mind.

 

At the restaurant

 

The blonde girl wasn't really paying much attention to her food as she carefully or should we say intently observes the short haired girl in front of her who looks like she's enjoying her steak a lot.

"So...You have a thing for my sister don't you?" Jessica asked nonchalantly as she finally took a bite of her food looking down, and as soon as she raised her head to check the tomboy, she was startled at the image of a choking llama faced dork with her fist banging at her chest. She was panicking and laughing at the same time. "Oh my goodness Amber, are you OK?" She could not help but chuckle and quickly stood up and handed Amber a glass of water.

"I- *cough* am OK." Amber replied in between coughing as she finished gulping all the water given to her, forcibly downing the huge chunk of meat that got stuck on with it.

"So, your answer?"  The older girl has no intention of letting this one go, as she rests her head on her palms, looking at the dumbfounded tomboy who could not help but be in shock by the sudden question of the older Jung.

"What makes you think that Jessica Unn-" Amber tries to respond as quickly as she could to avoid further misunderstanding only to be cut off by Jessica.

"Jessica. Just call me Jessica." The blonde girl shortly stated.

"Well Jessica, me and your sister are friends. Best friends to be exact." Amber tries to answer as coolly as she can, trying her best to avoid the prying eyes of Jessica.

"That doesn't answer my question Dorky Llama. So I guess I am right." The older Jung continues leaving the tomboy with no choice but to just admit to what she was implying, and just nodded in defeat.

"She's dating my sister." Amber mumbled as softly as she could so the blonde girl would not hear it, but she's just wau too sharp to miss that and started laughing uncontrollably.

"HEY! I am trying really hard to move on from your sister you know? But MY jerk of a sister just couldn't take care of her own girlfriend that I had to make up for her shortcomings!" Amber sighed in frustration, ruffling her hair in annoyance while pouting.

Cute Jessica could not help but enjoy the sight in front of her, and a brilliant idea suddenly popped in her head. "So wanna move on from my sister by dating me instead?" Jessica seriously asked, leaving the short hair girl speechless with hanging open in shock of the older Jungs suggestion.

"W-what?" Amber stammered, utterly confused, not being able to read exactly what's on the blonde girl's mind. Is she serious? The tomboy asked herself as she stares at Jessica, trying to figure out if she was just pulling her leg or not as the older girl continues to look at her intently with serious eyes not wavering her focus on her. Just when she was about to respond, the blonde girl suddenly burst into laughter holding her stomach, as she flung her head back in pure joy.

"Sorry. You are just so cute I can't help but want to tease you." Jessica stated as she holds back her laughter and gently wipes the tears that formed in the corner of her eyes. "So this sister of yours, from what you just said, isn't really good for my baby sis isn't she." The older Jung as if suddenly shifting  her personality, now radiates an aura of an overprotective sister to Soojung.

"Well, I didn't mean to bad mouth my sister earlier. She's just really busy, being a CEO of our company and all." Amber hung her head low, realizing she just made her sister look bad in front of her future sister-in-law. Yuri's so gonna kill me. Amber shivered at the thought.

"I would have to meet this sister of yours soon myself then to be able to evaluate her." Not satisfied at the short hair girls answer who just responded with an awkward smile. Let see if you are deserving of my baby sis or not Yuri-shi, otherwise I am giving this llama a shot with my sister. Jessica thought to herself as the two continued eating. After they were done with breakfast Amber dropped her off to Krystal's apartment and helped her as well in getting her luggages in the guest room. She is such a nice kid. What's wrong with my sister? Jessica thought as she thanks and waved goodbye to Amber. "Bye Dorky Llama face! Thanks for today!" Jessica shouted at the tomboy who just grinned and waved back to her.

 

At Yuri's apartment...

 

"Yuri, will you stop harassing me! I am trying to pack your things here. A little space please if you don't mind." Krystal shoved the raven haired girl away from her whose been trying to get her in the mood for a little make out session all morning. The older girl felt hurt at how she was dismissed by her girlfriend .

"Babe, come on I won't be seeing you in a week can't we at least-" Yuri tries to make a move again at the brunette and puckered her lips for another kiss only to land at her girlfriends defiant left hand.

"No means no Yuri, now hurry up and get dressed or you'll miss your flight." Krystal sternly said as she got up and had her girlfriend's luggage up and ready.

"Ugh- You're no fun Soojung. Just when are you ever in the mood?" The tall girl complained as she stood up and starts to get dressed.

"And when are you ever not in the mood." The brunette just rolled her eyes over the tan girl's whining and made her way out of the room onto the living room, and decided to sit down and grab a magazine with legs crossed as she waited for Yuri to get ready.

"Let's go!" The tan girl finally got out of the room, grabbed her luggage and made her way to Krystal who stood up and accompanied Yuri out of the apartment with the company limousine waiting outside to take them to the airport.

After sending Yuri off to the airport, Krystal was dropped by the limousine at her apartment. As she made her way in, she wanted to make sure first that her sister has settled in nicely and decided to check the guest room only to find out its empty. Fear suddenly rush into her as she quickly grabbed her phone and dialled Amber's number. Please don't be with her. Please don't be with her. Soojung repeated to herself as if it was a mantra that would eventually come true if repeated often enough.

"Hey Krys, what's up?" The girl from the other line chirply answered.

"Amber is my sister with you? She's not home." The young girl asked nervously not sure if she was prepared at what the short hair girl's answer would be.

"Jessica? She's not there? I dropped her off there after breakfast. She must have run off somewhere." The tomboy responded wondering where the older Jung could possibly be.

The younger girl then heaved a sigh of relief, then realized her sister is missing. "She must have gone for coffee. Aish, she could have at least leave a note." Krystal complained which earned a chuckle from the other line. She very well knew how the younger girl looks like right now pouting cutely in her disappontment of not seeing her sister home.

"Want me to grab you some late snack Princess?" Amber knew that the best way to improve Krystal's mood is without question, food.

"Yeah! I'm starving! I want turkey sandwich and  mango juice please." Krystal cheerfully asked.

"One Turkey Sandwich and Mango Juice, coming right up. Wait for me Princess." Amber then hang up and excitedly made her way out of the apartment to get Krystal the food she wants.

 

At the coffee shop...

 

Jessica doesn't really know her way around the city just yet so she ended up going to the interesting coffee shop that caught her eye that they passed by earlier near the airport. Just like before, she has been turning down guys even girls, left and right now who's been trying to get to sit with her. I guess it wasn't such a good idea going for coffee alone. I should brought that llama with me. Jessica thought when someone suddenly entered the cafe catching her attention. She's tall tan with raven hair, and has very attractive mysterious eyes. She unconciously bit her lip and it was too late before she realized that she has been staring at the girl who just walked in. Their eyes met, and the tall girl definitely caught her as she saw that sly smirk on her face. By the looks of it. She's making her way to her table, utterly embarassed and not sure how to interact without making a fool of herself. The blonde girl quickly got up and ran to the restroom for safety.

"Who was that?" She mumbles as she clasp her chest that was beating so fast she had to take deep breaths to calm herself down while closing her eyes. Then the door suddenly flung open revealing the raven haired girl she so desperately tried to escape from earlier. "What are you doing here?" The blonde girl asked clasping her chest as if to prevent her heart from bursting out while stepping back as far as she could until she had nowhere to go. Her back now against the bathroom wall. The tall then closed the door behind her and dangerously came closer until they were but an inch apart.

"Didn't you signal me to follow you here?" The raven haired girl stated accusingly as she intently look at the blonde who has been wide eyed all this time. RIght before the girl was able to reply she suddenly pushed both of them inside the cubicle, as she heard footsteps coming in. As soon as she locked the door, she gentured to the shorter girl to be quiet and waited till the people who went in, made their way out of the bathroom.

"Are they gone?" Jessica asked, as she don't know how much longer of this she can take before passing out.

"Yeah seems like it."  The tall girl replied, and then looked intently at the girl in front of her. She could not help but stare at those luscious lips. As if they were magnet she leans over, when her phone suddenly rang.

"What?!" The tall lashed out the person on the other line. "Couldn't they delay it for even a couple minutes? Fine, I'm on my way." She hanged up and turned her attention back to the beautiful blonde girl who seem unaware and still had her eyes closed and lips puckered expectantly. Making her smile at how adorable the shorter girl looks.

Jessica suddenly felt something was tucked in her pocket, then realized that she was now alone in the cubicle the door flung open with an old woman looking at her weirdly. She quickly bowed apologetically and ran out of the bathroom and the cafe, trying to catch the girl who has rudely disappeared and left her hanging. She then reached out for her pocket and took out a note. Sorry had to leave in a hurry, call me. 897559900 -Your Future Seobang YulJessica couldn't help but smile in amusement.