My Muse

Annoying You Softly With This Song

6 days ago...

 

"Hurry up! I told you to sleep early last night. How could you be so carefree all the time?" The brunette whined at the sleepy short haired girl who's  currently half asleep and half awake walking lazily like a zombie to Krystal's car.

"Get in quick! We are so dead. Unnie is not gonna be happy about this." Krystal stated as she went to her seat and snapped in her seatbelt.

Amber finally made her way inside the car as well and shut the door closed and secured her seatbelt as well.

Amber blinked once or twice, wondering why they haven't moved, she can also feel the temperature in the car getting cooler and and cooler for some reason. Wow this car's AC is pretty awesome. She thought, as she finally glanced over the fuming Krystal on the passenger seat, then looking back on her own seat as she finally noticed she's the one on the driver seat. "Oh so that's why. I am the one who's suppose to drive, hahaha." Amber was trying so hard to appear calm as she carefully looked again at her princess, and the way she looked at her says everything. I am so dead... The tomboy told to herself.

"Start.The.Damn.Car.NOW!" Krystal finally snapped, as she hit Amber after every word. "Aw aw, yes Princess stop." Amber could not help but chuckle at how violently cute this girl beside her is. "You are so cute, specially when your angry. Hahahaha." The older girl stated as she tried to pinch Krystal.

"Drive faster you llama face, don't touch me!" The young girl heaves as she swatted Ambers hand away which earned another hearty laugh from the tomboy.

 

At the airport...

 

A very stylish petite girl have graced the arrivals earning looks of interest from everyone that was passing by. Her being there for quite a while certainly didn't help in subduing the growing interest of people, specially men in the airport. "Hi miss looks like your ride isn't coming, wanna ride me instead?" Ugh! where the hell is Krystal, she's late! The girl internally screamed utterly annoyed that she has to deal with these endless flock of creeps approaching her. "No thank you." She replied curtly, which is enough to make the guy understand that she is not one bit interested with him. "Ice Princess." It rolled out of his tongue more like a statement than to describe the blonde girl, and she could only nod in agreement further mocking the sly guy in front of her as he finally decided to leave defeatedly.

"UNNIE!" The young girl could not contain her excitement as she rushed to her sister's embrace.

"Aww, did my baby sis miss me that much?" The older girl affectionately said as she pats her sister's crown and stared at her lovingly. "Yes Jesicca Unnie." Krystal said cutely earning a look of disbelief from Amber who was just right behind her. Krystal has aegyo? The tomboy thought as she was shaking her head, not believing what she's seeing in front of her, and as if that was not enough for her jaw to drop, she finally catched a full view of the woman with her princess, when she removed her beret and placed it on Krystal's head.

"My Muse..." Amber muttered under her breath as she stares at her friend's stunning sister.

Noticing suddenly that there's someone watching her, Jessica turned her attention to the frozen llama like person in front of her. "Soojung is that your friend?" Pointing at the lovestrucl fool.

"Oh! Unnie, this is Amber. Amber this is my Jessica Unnie." Krystal gestured for them to get closer.

"Hi Amber, nice to finally meet you." Jessica extended her hand to Amber for a handshake, but it looks like our llama's common sense has taken off to a different country, shocking the Jung sisters of her action.

As if in a trance, Amber took Jessica's hand but instead of merely shaking it, she bowed her head at waist level and kissed the petite girl's hand earning a gasp from the older and the younger Jung.

 

Uh-oh...