My Discovery

Annoying You Softly With This Song

At the car...

 

Well this is awkward. Jessica thought as she sits at the backseat heavily aware of the tension at the frontseat. Amber on the other hand have thought of a million things to say to break the ice but just couldn't wrack her brain out to find the perfect line. She akwardly tries to open to say something but in the end retreating and settles for silence. She definitely knows that the girl beside her is in her worst Ice Princess mode, to date.

What were you thinking Amber?! Why did you kiss Jessica Unnie's hand? Did you like her that much at first sight?! Stupid llama!!! Krystal on the other hand was screaming internally with these questions repeatedly playing on her head. An eerie vibe further emits from the younger Jung and Amber could not help but shudder.

"Ugh! I am hungry guys, can we please grab something to eat? I'm dying in hunger at the back here." The older Jung on the other could no longer take the silence and decided to finally break it, as she leans over to the front sit. "Sure Jessica Unnie, what food would you like?" The tomboy agreed without hesitation and asked Jessica in a sweet tone. "Hmm, STEAK!" The blonde girl enthusiastically replied earning a light chuckle from the tomboy. "Princess, how about you?" Amber carefully asks the younger one, careful not to sound too demanding. "Steak is good too." Krystal answered monotonously. "Steak it is!" Amber glanced over the brunette with her signature dorky grin and the young girl couldn't suppress her smile anymore, and just sighed in defeat.

"Great! Let's go!" Jessica chimes and happily went back to her seat. The moment she sat back, she could not help but notice how the two interacted, and judging her little sister's reaction at what this so called friend of hers did to her back in the airport, no one could possibly miss what it means. Hmmm so my little sis is in love with this dork eh, should we make this more interesting Soojungie? Jessica chuckled at her very own discovery.