Captain Hot Stuff

Perhaps Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was love at first sight for both Sakura and Eunbi but it took awhile for them to act upon it.

 

The first time they met was an accident and we can say that the following accidental bumpings was a coincidence. The fourth time they met, they were both lounging in the airport’s coffee shop. Sakura just arrived from one of her flights and was craving some cold chocolate drink, she was waiting for her name to be called when she saw the girl that had been on her mind walks in. It took all of Sakura’s self control to stop staring at the mysterious wine hair girl. A few minutes passed and she heard her name being called. 

 

“Milk Chocolate and Chicken Pesto Sandwich for Sakura” the barista announced. While on her way to the claiming area, she can’t help but take a glance at Eunbi’s direction. What surprised her is seeing Eunbi’s brown orbs looking back at her, she internally panicked when she noticed this. Panicking she hurriedly collected her orders and went back to her seat. Little did she know the reason Eunbi looked up was because she heard her name. 

 

After composing herself, she realizes that she can find out the pretty girl's name when the barista calls for her order. With this in mind, Sakura focused her attention on the counter and patiently waited to hear the name the barista will call out for the girl. “Iced Green Tea Latte and Pistachio Macarons for Eunbi”. Sakura’s heart was beating so hard when she saw the pretty girl stand and make her way to the counter. “Eunbi” she repeats in her mind. Not wanting to be labeled as a creep she went back on munching her sandwich. At first, she thought it was just her imagination that a person was standing in front of her until she heard a sweet voice. 

 

“Hi, I think I kept seeing you” Eunbi begins the conversation

 

Sakura just stares for a few seconds before she manages to produce an appropriate sound. “ I noticed ” Sakura replied. “Sorry if I bother you from my staring, I promise I am not a creep. I just want to pinpoint where I saw you” Sakura reasoned.

 

“No worries, I was also looking at you cause I was debating whether to approach you.” 

 

“By the way, I am Eunbi, Kwon Eunbi” Eunbi introduced herself and offered her hand for a handshake.

 

“ I am Miyawaki Sakura” Sakura replied as she accepts Eunbi’s hand

 

“ A pilot, right?” “ I mean judging from your uniform,” Eunbi asked as Sakura just nods at her question as she  is  having a hard time believing that she’s casually speaking with her crush. 

 

“Just to be sure this seat is free, right?” Eunbi nervously asked Sakura a question again. Is it possible that Sakura was waiting for someone.

 

“Y-es, the seat is free. You can sit if you want” Sakura stuttered a little as she offered the seat, flashing Eunbi a shy smile. Eunbi, not so eager, sat at the seat in front of Sakura. 

 

“As I was saying, I kept bumping into you. So I figured why not make an acquaintance. It would be cool having a pilot friend”  Eunbi said awkwardly as she sipped from her drink. Sakura watched Eunbi, deciding that Eunbi might be finished. 

 

 “Yeah, you were the one who gave back my keychain, thanks again it was my favorite” “ I noticed that your boyfriend is not with you today?” Sakura carefully asked, this is her chance to know if that guy was really Eunbi’s boyfriend.

 

“Ah, that was Jiyong Oppa, my brother, we were buying some gifts for his fiancee”  Eunbi answered, remembering the scene. Sakura was so happy when she heard that, but she can’t still flatly ask Eunbi if she is si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter