the photographer's heart got captured

Perhaps Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After many years of striving to be a wildlife photographer, I finally landed a gig that finally involves wildlife and not just random photoshoots or events. But it seems that the universe is against me, as I woke up really late like three hours late. I am just thankful that I got everything ready since yesterday.

 

 On my way to the airport, I think I prayed to every god that I know to hope that there won’t be any traffic, but I think my luck run out on that one as I am currently stuck at immigration. I mean if I am at least lucky enough I won’t be lining up with these high school students who are supposed to be on their school trip.

 

I can’t help but hear their excited chatter, oh to be young and free of worries. Kwon Eunbi snap out of it, this is not the time to reminisce I told myself. As I look on my watch, I can’t help but get anxious every time a minute pass.

 

If I miss my flight that would be a very terrible first impression and I might not get my contract renewed. I know it’s my fault for deciding to drink to calm my nerves, I really should stop depending on alcohol every time. Now, I really regret the me last night, how I wish I could go back in time.  

 

Trying to avoid continuously looking at my watch I decided to roam my eyes and observe other people. This is the time where I accidentally saw a very charismatic woman, judging from her clothes she might be a captain. I can’t help but stare at her, I can only see her side profile, but I can already feel her aura from where I am standing.

 

The way she carries herself in that uniform is really eye-catching. For the first time since this morning, I didn’t regret waking up late if it means being able to see you. I was busy looking at the most gorgeous stranger ever when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

 

As I look over the person behind me, he pointed out that an immigration officer is calling for my attention, trying to tell me that I can go to the new open window. I temporarily forgot about the gorgeous stranger as I hurriedly went to the immigration officer.

 

While waiting for the officer checking my documents, I tried looking for the stranger again but to no avail, she’s not there anymore. My trance was broken when the officer suddenly asks for my attention.

 

“You may proceed,” the officer said in a somewhat rehearsed voice.

 

“Thank you” I politely responded.

 

As soon as I was done, I was hurriedly walking looking at the signs pointing on where my gate for departure is. That’s when I felt someone’s body occupying my private space, which made me really annoyed as I am losing precious time picking up my things that fell when we bumped into each other. But the moment our eyes met I feel like I was a character on those cheesy romantic movies, where the main character suddenly sees the world in slow motion when they first laid their eyes on the other lead.   

 

OH MY GOD! I can’t help but internally scream as I stare at the stranger’s eyes. It’s my gorgeous stranger from before. If I was already losing myself seeing her side profile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter