I Love You

Warm Night

It was almost 2 in the morning as a small thump could be heard from the living room. Kibum who had been waiting all night for his husband to come home from work was completely drained as he collapse to the side after moving a little from his previous sitting position. He let out a groan and mumbled, "Five seconds," to no one.

The midnight movie he had watched was still playing as he fell asleep mid showing. He let out small snores, searching around for something, or rather someone, to cuddle but gave up with a groan when he found nothing.

Somewhere along the street of Seoul, Jonghyun was half asleep sitting at the passanger seat, shaling at every little movements the car makes. He was tired as today had really drained his energy. Unlike any usual days, he surprisingly felt tired and sleepier than usual. It must have been all thouse thoughts going back and forth at the back of his head, afterall, because of his work, he couldn't enjoy a wonderful night with his husband on their anniversary. "Hyung, can you speed up?" he whined sleepy.

"Be patient, you big baby! I wanna go home and see my son too, you know." Jinki, Jonghyun's sunbae and best friend, let out a sigh, stepping on the break lightly at the red light.

"If you feel guilty then why don't you go buy sonething he loves going home?" Jinki suggest, eyes still on the red light.

"Do i need to remind you what time it is?" the puppy-like man turned around from looking at the window to the man who shot that silly suggestion.

"Oh..." Jonghyun could only roll his eyes.

"Well, you can just cuddle with him and go out tomorrow evening and who knows, go home and do whatever thing you're good at?" he chuckled at the second suggestion making the sleepy man do the same thing. If Kibum was there, he would be blushing like mad and probably pinched the eldest hard like last time.

"Yeah, maybe i can do that. The thing is... It wouldn't feel the same tomorrow although technically, now is past our anniversary date. He would probably be sleeping right now."

The light turned green as Jinki hit the pedal as the car starts moving again. It went silent until Jinki reached the Kim's household as Jonghyun got out, saying goodnight before Jinki drove off.

Sighing, he pressed the codes to his huge villa and opened the door when it dinged. Even with only two people and three miniature sized dogs living in it, it was huge and the couple couldn't wait for the adoption papers that they will be signing soon. He wanted to give his son or dauther their best, adopted or not.

To people who doesn't know him, Jonghyun would look like some average guy but a look at the white Lamborghini he had made them crawl over him like ants on sugar cube, especially those sultry girls. Gold diggers!

He wasn't just a radio DJ, he was also a singer and a composer. His marriage status were know all over the world because he didn't care, he doesn't want to hide and knowing that his fans would still support him is beautiful.

His husband works in the designing media, known by all the fashionista alike. He even had his own fashion industry which sells really well. Jonghyun couldn't be more proud than he already was.

He stepped inside and was confused to find the lights still on and some commercials he could heard from the living room. Jonghyun could have melted to a pile of goo at the sight of his husband sleeping on the sofa, but he also felt the need to scold the younger once he woke up. He lookes at the cup of coffee which he remembered telling the designer not to drink and also papers scattered all over the coffee table.

He tidied the papers, stopping for a brief moment when he saw a picture of their wedding kept at the cover of the younger's folder. He smiled, and looked at the sleeping man. Leaning foward, he kissed his forehead as the younger moved a bit, a smile forming on his lips as if he knew that his husband was home. He went back to tidying and admiring the designs his fox-like husband made and stood up once he was done.

As for the curved smart TV attached to the wall, he looked for the remote and pressed the off button, silencing the once noisy room, only small snores coming from Kibum could be heard, making him smile warmly. The younger is surely a heavy sleeper after all those noise.

Jonghyun carried the light-weighted man towards their bed room, having a little struggle on opening the door but succeed anyway. He was greeted by three dogs who woke up at the sound of the door and jumped on the king sized bed, waiting for their owners.

"Yah, Gacons, move. Your daddy wants to sleep." he told the black poodle who jumped off and went back to his own bed to continue his sleep after making sure Kibum was taken care of, followed by his brother, the brown poodle, CommeDes. Dogs really amazes Jonghyun in lots of ways. He could only snicker at Roo who had troubled getting down from the bed with her short legs.

After placing Kibum down and changed his T-shirt to his favourite pjs, he changed to his pajama bottoms and took off his upper clothes. He just prefers sleeping with his tops off.

When he was done, he walked outside the bedroom to turn off all the lights around the house and went back, turning the lights off and locking the door before walking to the bed and slid under the blanket, pulling Kibum into his embrace.

The younger snuggled into Jonghyun's chess to find more warmth and continued sleeping. The singer put his hand over the younger's waist after covering them with the blanket to keep the warm and kissed the top of his lover's head, nuzzling on his multicolor dyed shaved hair, sniffing the scent he loves before pulling out the word he knew his husband could hear even in his deep slumber, "I love you, Bummie. I'll make it up to you tomorrow and happy anniversary." he drifted off to sleep as the tips Kibum's lips formed a small smile.