Prologue

Warm Night

Jonghyun pouted upon looking at the time as he was dressing himself after a shower, not being able to believe that he has work on their special day and that he had a midnight radio broadcast.

It upsets him, no joke. He only wanted to spend tonight with his one and only but work isn't on his side it seems.

Walking out, he could hear sizzlings from the kitchen as his pointy nose caught a very wonderful smell. As if the scent had a spell like in cartoons the two enjoy watching, it lures the man into the kitchen. His pout disappeared, replaced with a warm smile at the sight of his husband cooking, swaying his hips to the radio and singing with his almost inaudible angelic voice.

No matter how many years the puppy like mn spent with Kibum, he cod never get bored at him, instead, he drowns himself in his husband's love trap as time goes.

Jonghyun walked towards his husband silently, unnoticed by the man who concentrate on cooking his husband's favourite food. Kibum let out a yelp when strong manly hands circled around his waist and let out a giggle at the ticklish feeling.

"Yah, Jjong! Don't scare me like that!" Kibum hit his husband's arm not-so-lightly to express his annoyance but still couldn't stop himself from giggling.

"Ouch!" letting go of his waist, the shorter man rubbed the spot that was hit just now with a pout and puppy eyes.

"Now, be a good boy and sit at the table. Dinner will be ready soon." Kibum pats his husband's head and chuckled when he did as he was told.

A few minutes past by with Kibum still on the process of preparing the pasta with conversations going on between them. When Kibum was done, they ate together, feeding each other until they were finished.

"Bummie, i'm sorry we couldn't celebrate out anniversary today. Don't wait for me and sleep early alright and of course, no coffee!" Jjong nagged at his husvand who was shaking the invinsible dust of the man's shoulder.

Sighing, Kibum nod as the two kissed. The older dud what he usually do and kissed the taller's forehead before leaving.