CS.

ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ【 THE BRAT PACK 】✘ ACCEPTING.
CHEATSHEET
MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW THEM!
THE BASICS
the story takes place in high school. some of the brats are seniors and graduating and so it's focused in the group's adventures as they tackle school together one last time. story starts in september of 2020 and will end in june 2021.
 
• ages accepted for the story are 15-19 so younger looking f/c's are welcome this time around. give me age as of sept. 2020.

• accepting male and female applications.

• can choose anyone as a face as i'm still deciding where the actual setting of the high school will be.

• for birthplace, you can put whatever or if you want to make them a town native, simply put town native.

• max of three languages.
WHAT'S YOUR DAMAGE?
• give a detailed personality. mix of good and bad traits, please. the plotline descriptions are there as a starting point for your character's personality. build on it. the descriptions of the plotlines are rooted in their respective movies/shows. use it to inspire you.
 
• can be detailed in the background section if you wish. especially if it explains why your character is the way they are.
ROLLIN' WITH THE HOMIES
• mainly expect to see other brat pack members in this section which is why i highly encourage collabing with other applicants.

• of course, feel free to add those that don't play nice with your character. or people that your character sometimes interacts with.

• can include a teacher who they hate or actually admire idk.

• anyone relevant to your character's story arc
.
LOVE
• love interests are optional for this story as it'll be focused mainly on the group's friendship/dynamic so love interests will take a back seat to it.

• feel free to choose another member of the group as a love interest. maybe there's members dating within the group!

• same gender relationships accepted and welcomed! pw is a quote from the movie your desired plotline is based on linked to a song that describes your character.

• can leave it as is or use it as a section for another relationship that you want me to focus on? idk, it's up to you. be dramatic and cliche if ya want in this section :)
EAT MY SHORTS
• all plotlines can be applied to as male or female which is why the descriptions don't specify the gender of each member.

• clueless, mean girls, and stranger things plotlines are intended to be newer members (stranger things is the only one that i'm requiring to be a freshman!) of the pack as they're the outliers and not actually films/shows from the eighties.

• be as detailed as you want about their dynamic with the rest of the group as it'll give me a better idea to how they interact and could inspire some fun scenes. i don't expect to see them not get along with the pack as they're in it for a reason. they fight sometimes, yes but they're all friends at the end of the day since they're helping each other get through hell aka high school.
 
• if you're planning on making your character an og member, please mention how my character and yours came to know each other as i'm going to leave it open ended until the story starts. refresher, my character, veronica used to be a popular girl but got kicked out.

• if you haven't noticed, this school is very clique heavy so everyone in the school tends to stick with their own social group.

• so for the after school stuff, if pertaining to a club or sport, you don't have to go too heavy on the deets as to why they're not in that clique (jock, chess group, etc) as everyone in this high school is a jerk one way or another with v few exceptions lol.
DON'T YOU FORGET ABOUT ME
• taken plotlines: heathers.
 
• taken face claims: red velvet's seulgi.
 
• taken love interest' faces: ross lynch.

• brownie points: if you're enthusiastic about the story, i'll know and it'll show in your app so have fun with it. also if there could be four or five guys in the brat pack, that'd be great so do apply as a male if you get the chance. remember, collabs are highly encouraged!!
HOME   plotlines   cheatsheet    reviews