Chapter 2

Hey, I love you!

"...of course I love you."

Dahyun smiled at Nayeon while blushing. Nayeon let go of her shoulders and walked ahead. 

"Lets go. It's gonna be dark soon."

"How about you unnie? Its dangerous for you too."

Nayeon kept walking so Dahyun grabbed her hand and turned her around.

"Unnie?"

Dahyun could see that Nayeon's face was really red, she placed a hand on the girl's forehead.

"Unnie are you sick? You are really red."

"I am not, you stupid. It's just hot. Now hurry."

"Unnie wait. How are you getting home. It'll be dark and dangerous."

Nayeon ignored Dahyun and kept walking. When they got to Dahyun's house, Nayeon tried to walk away but the girl grabbed her hand.

"Nayeon unnie...its dark already. I don't want anything to happen to you."

"I can take care of myself."

"Unnie...how about you stay here for tonight?"

 

"This is so stupid, I am only here because you literally didn't let go of me."

"I know. I just want you to be safe."

Nayeon's face was still red. She kept thinking about...

​​​​​​...of course I love you. 

She slapped her face and got out of the bathroom, yeah right, no one has ever loved her sincerely, they only wanted her for her body. 

She went into the kitchen and saw Dahyun making dinner, she offered to help but Dahyun just smiled and said she can handle it. 

"Lets eat, Nayeon unnie."

They ate in silence, Dahyun occasionally stealing glances at Nayeon which the older girl noticed, it wasn't like it was subtle either, she stared at her until Nayeon looked up from her food. 

"Stop looking at me you idiot."

"Oh sorry, but it's not everyday that I get to be in the same room as my crush, so I'm making the most of it."

Nayeon continued eating, but her cheeks were burning, Dahyun has always expressed her love for the older girl and it never failed to make her blush. It's not like she likes her or something, she just doesn't hear that kind of stuff often. 

That's a lie. Nayeon has many fans at school and they yell that stuff at her all the time. But Kim Dahyun was the one to make her heart beat. But Im Nayeon is a tsundere. 

After they finished eating, Nayeon again offered to help but Dahyun said that she'll wash the dishes and Nayeon should go rest. 

 

Nayeon laid on the bed of Dahyun's guest bedroom, she stared up at the ceiling. Then a knock. 

"Nayeon unnie? I bought you a blanket, this one is much cosier than the on you have. Here." 

Dahyun handed Nayeon the blanket, and took the one that Nayeon had, the older girl just looked at her the whole time which made her blush. 

"Okay good night unnie. I'll be in the next room if you need anything." 

Dahyun was about to leave when Nayeon held the hem of her shirt. 

"Can you..........sleep with me?" 

Dahyun dropped the blanket and fell on her . Her face was tomato red. 

"WHAT?! I...unnie?!"

"Shut up you ert. I meant sleep on the same bed as me. It's just, I don't have my plushies here and it's an unfamiliar room. You don't have to if you don't want. Just go." 

Dahyun looked at Nayeon who was also blushing, she found it absolutely adorable that the older girl couldn't sleep because her plushies weren't here. Nayeon may seem tough and sassy but she has a soft side too. 

Dahyun slowly stood up and grabbed the blanket and left the room without saying anything, which disappointment Nayeon. 

Tsk. She loves me? I am her crush? Yeah right. It was too good to be true. She won't even sleep on the same bed as me. Damn it Nayeon, stop getting your hopes up. 

"IT'S NOT LIKE I NEED YOU ANYWAYS!" 

Nayeon screamed into the pillow and got under the covers. 

She tried to sleep but she couldn't, it was cold. 

The door suddenly opened, the older girl looked, it was Dahyun. The younger girl came in carrying her pillow. 

"Hey unnie. I had to go put the blanket back." 

Dahyun slowly got under the covers with Nayeon, the younger girl was currently having a heart attack, the thought of sleeping on the same bed as Nayeon made her go crazy. 

Nayeon was frozen, still looking at Dahyun who was making herself comfortable under the covers. 

She gulped. 

"You don't mind?" 

"Mind what?" 

"Sleeping with me? I kick in my sleep." 

"It's okay unnie, anything for you." 

Nayeon doesn't know what came over her but she hugged Dahyun tightly and snuggled her face into her neck. Dahyun smelled nice. 

"U-unnie?" 

"Shut up, I am cold, and you're warm. And I am doing this so that I don't kick you in my sleep. Go to sleep." 

Dahyun turned to face Nayeon and rested her head on the older girl's chest, Nayeon smelled nice and she was warm. Her hug made Dahyun feel safe. 

She returned the hug and so now they were snuggling. 

Nayeon slowly fell asleep, she hugged Dahyun the whole night, she didn't kick the girl in her sleep, only wrapping her arms around the girl and keeping her warm. 

Dahyun on the other hand, barely got a wink of sleep. She didn't want to sleep because she wanted to get the most out of the time with Nayeon. Even though she was tired the next morning, she didn't mind because she listened to Nayeon's calm heart beat the whole night and felt Nayeon's arms around her, keeping her safe and warm. 

 

​​​

​​