Chapter 3

Hey, I love you!

Dahyun woke up in Nayeon's arms and it took her a few seconds to process it before she started blushing. She stayed for 5 minutes before deciding to get out of bed so she can get ready and make breakfast for the both of them but as tried to untangle herself, Nayeon held on tighter and groaned.

"5 more minutes..."

Her voice was husky and Dahyun found it hot which made her blush even harder. 

"Nayeon unnie...we have school."

Nayeon slowly opened her eyes, adjusting to the sunlight and she saw Dahyun looking up at her, her eyes widened and she quickly moved away, Dahyun pouted at the sudden lost of warmth. The younger girl sat up and looked at Nayeon. 

"Uh...you can use the bathroom up here, I'll use the one downstairs and then make us breakfast."

Dahyun couldn't take the fact that Nayeon looks so good with her hair messy and shirt all scrunched up so she quickly exited the room before her heart explodes. Nayeon shook her head to wake herself up before going into the bathroom and washing her face.

Nayeon walked downstairs into the kitchen and saw Dahyun making breakfast, she decided to sit and go on her phone while waiting to distract her odd heart, that's beating unusually fast. 

Geez what's wrong with me? 

 

Nayeon couldn't concentrate in class, she kept thinking about Dahyun so she slapped her face repeatedly which made Jihyo and Jeongyeon looked at her weirdly then laughing. Nayeon looked out the window and saw Dahyun standing under a tree with some boy holding a letter, her eyes widened as the boy gave the letter to Dahyun and took her hand, kissing it. She quickly stood up making the class look at her. 

"Nayeon what is it?"

"Can I please go to the toilet?"

"Go."

 

Nayeon ran as quick as she could down the stairs and into the garden where the tree was located. She huffed and puffed when she arrived, seeing the guy still holding Dahyun's hand, she stealthily hid behind them and listened.

"Please just give me a chance? Please go out with me."

"Sorry, that's really sweet of you but I can't"

"But why?!"

"I...uuhhh..."

Nayeon could see that Dahyun was getting uncomfortable and it make her angry that the guy wasn't going away. 

"I can make you happy!"

The guy took a step closer making Dahyun back away bumping into the tree with her back.

Nayeon couldn't stand it anymore.

"Hey you!"

They both looked at Nayeon.

"She said no. Stop being desperate."

Nayeon then grabbed Dahyun's hand and walked away, leaving the guy dumbfounded.

"U-unnie..." 

Nayeon snapped back into reality when they reached the restroom. She harshly threw Dahyun's hand away and glared at the younger. 

"You should defend yourself, stop being nice." 

"O-okay. But thanks...for saving me." 

"Shut up, forget about it. When you're around me, you're a bother but when you're not around me, you're also a bother. What's wrong with you?!" 

Dahyun looked at the floor, it's one of Nayeon's angry sides again, it's scary. 

"Hey! You don't have to be so mean you know?" 

Nayeon and Dahyun looked at the restroom door, it was Sana. She was friends with both of them. 

"Sana...what are you doing here?" 

"I'm using the bathroom, duhhhh. But I saw you being mean to Dubu dubu here." 

Sana pulled Dahyun close to her by the waist which made Nayeon's eye twitch. 

"Sana unnie, it's okay. She was just talking, I should get back to class now." 

"I'll walk you back." 

"No it's okay!" 

Sana chuckled and took Dahyun's hand, they started walking away when Nayeon grabbed Dahyun's other hand and pulled her back. Sana still hasn't let go of Dahyun's hand as well, so TUG OF WAR INCOMING.

"Sana don't be rude. I haven't finished talking to her yet." 

"Well, you're the one being rude to Dahyun. I'm not going to let her feelings get hurt." 

"Shut up." 

"No you." 

"NO YOU." 

"YOU!" 

*door slam open*

In walked Jihyo. 

"What's going on here?" 

Dahyun whimpered. 

"Jihyo unnie...help me." 

Jihyo immediately went over and got dahyun out of Sanayeon's grip. She hugged the girl and they walked back to class, not before she glared at Sanayeon with her eyes. 

"I'll talk with you two later." 

 

Jihyo slams her hand on the table and made the two girls flinch. Jeongyeon, Momo and Mina were sitting on the side eating while watching amusingly.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO DAHYUN? SHE LOOKED TERRIFIED." 

"Uh....we-"

"SHE WAS MEAN TO DUBU!" 

Sana pointed accusingly at Nayeon which only made the older girl look down in shame. 

"Nayeon unnie?" 

"Well...I'm just stressed out okay? It's not the first time I've been mean to Dahyun, why does it make a difference now." 

Sana squinted her eyes. 

"Why did you take her into the bathroom just to yell at her?" 

Nayeon stood up. 

"I DON'T KNOW OKAY?" 

Then she walked away. 

 

Dahyun was walking home with Chaeyoung and Tzuyu, they were talking about what movie to go see on the weekend when someone jumped on Dahyun's back. 

"Dubu dubu ~" 

"Sana unnie? Mina unnie and Momo unnie too?!" 

"Hello!" 

Sana got off of Dahyun's back and the trio walked with them. 

"You guys are going to the movies? Can we come too?" 

Chaeyoung nodded excitedly.

"THE MORE THE MERRIER!" 

Sana was all over Dahyun as they walked, there were no distance between them, then someone aggressively walked in between them, causing them to separate. 

"N-Nayeon unnie?!" 

"Don't walk in my way. Are you stupid?" 

"You could've just went around but okay. Are you going to go now or what?" 

Nayeon was standing between Saida awkwardly, refusing to move. Dahyun was blushing at their close proximity. Jeongyeon and Jihyo stood behind them trying to hold in their laughter, Nayeon can be seriously dense. 

Dahyun looked at her watch and her eyes widen. 

"AH! IT'S GETTING LATE I'LL MISS MY FAVOURITE SHOW! SEE YOU GUYS TOMORROW!" 

She was about to run off when Nayeon held her wrist. The younger looked at her questioningly with a blushing face while she just looked down to the ground and held her skirt. 

"Nayeon unnie? What is it?" 

"Um...."

 

 

 

"...ask me to the movies too."