Witchcraft

The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything started when I was a sweet, innocent 18 years old teenager. I think I'm still sweet and innocent, I'm just not as young as before. 

I had had a few romantic experiences with boys, only boys. But there was this sort of doubt about myself since forever, it only grew stronger when at a party my friend Sooyoung and I just decided we had to take our friendship to another level of trust and the best way to do it was with a kiss of course, just like every couple of heteroual best friends does. We ended up making out in Yeri's room somehow for a couple of minutes or maybe a couple of hours, I was drunk so I can't remember all of it but we were drinking and sharing stories about how disgusting men are. I'm guessing that if it weren't for that, I could have spent all my life being too coward to even think about getting that close to another girl. Thank you Sooyoung. 

Just a quick fact about me: I'm addicted to food and I like to eat new things every chance I get, sad thing is, my parents aren't rich so if I wanted to get something I had to work. So as every food lover I searched for a job and got it. I worked on Walmart back then and this was a relatively easy job, if you don't count the days I spent counting things for the inventory but I don't want to talk about it, let's back to the main subject. 

One day my alarm didn't go off since I kind of made a mistake and set it on for 7 but instead of am I clicked the pm button, so smart of me. Just to clarify I was more dead than alive aka more drunk than sober so, let's not over analyze the situation. While I was trying to hide from the manager to avoid being yelled at since I was an hour late, this tiny girl trying to reach out for one (lavender to be exact) bottle of fabric softener caught my attention. Her pale skin, her red lips, that face carved in porcelain for the most skilled artist was mesmerizing. 

When a pair of dark eyes looked at me my world just changed, guys. I swear to God that I felt like I was , I felt my secrets weren't secret anymore or even mine at all. I felt like those eyes have read my whole story and were ready to sell it if they wanted. Ready to expose every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter