Prologue

The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Are our souls made of gold or are they made of cosmic dust?

If I haved a burning soul will yours have to be as cold as the iceberg that drowned the Titanic? 

Is my soul compatible with yours or is yours just kindly allowing me to be close enough?

Are ours souls giving us permission to meet certain people or is it just something that was written into our lives like a novel or a show?

I have a million questions about this subject and the more I think about it, the more I get confused. Don't get me wrong, I kind of know what a soulmate is but if you can be merciful to me I'll appreciate it, I have a big deal going on at the moment. 

Look, I wasn't a player, not even a little bit of a flirty person, I'm still not (just to clarify). I was pretty much shy and not looking for anything remotely romantic when this chaos started. 

I'm feeling like a grandma who wants to tell a story to her grandchildren because she's cold and she's not willing to go outside to let them play (and not willing to let them destroy their home either). So, if you want to join, just take a sit and be quiet, please. I'm gonna tell you how exactly I ended up in the middle of this mess. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter