It have to be done

The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A/N Hi guys, I finally had time to post this one. I originally thought about do it this all from Seulgi's pov but I reconsidered it and I'll be adding the other characters pov too so we can understand better their feelings and motivations. Anyways, hope this isn't that clapped and you enjoy it. I appreciate your thoughts, prayers, complaints, recommendations, etc. To make this more enjoyable for you. 

_____________________

SeuIgi's POV

As always, I spent most of the weekend playing video games and trying to study a little so I wouldn’t be struggling next semester dealing with both work and school, because of course I need to get my degree, it’s not like I’m just a lazy just because I’m on my summer break and I would be lying if I denied the fact that I couldn’t get that girl out of my head the whole time those days. I mean, I can totally keep this in for for myself but we’re having a honest moment here. Aren’t we? Talking about honesty, it’s amazing how someone can make such a great impact on your life and how they remind on your memory for a while (and sometimes forever) even when you just met them for less than 5 minutes or even less than that, I bet most of you guys have someone on the top of your head right now while reading this, but going back to the main subject: it wasn’t witchcraft at all. That girl didn’t even know me and I most confess I’m sad about it because this only means I’m absolutely ed up, totally whipped for a stranger and I don’t even know her name. Was she even real? I hope so.
……………… 
Turns out Seulgi’s luck isn’t that bad, because after the weekend when I came back to work she was there! She wasn’t lying about the “See you later”, which gave me a sort of relief because I was dying to see her again. She wanted a job and, of course, she got it and not only she got it, she got a job at the same place I’m working in and that meant I’d be able to spend time with her!


 I was so shocked at first when I saw her and, this is so embarrassing but, actually had to ask for her name because I didn’t want to look at her s, she could have thought I was a ert and I certainly am not! I have always thought this were made specifically for men to have an excuse to be gross without us having the right to be mad about it. Sick and twisted, and not surprising at all if you ask me. But still sad, really sad for me!


“You’re so weird. I have my name written there so nobody have to ask, and yet you’re here asking” She laughed in such a cutely way that if I had any infection or ear problem that beautiful laugh cleaned it, cured it and blessed my audition. Amen.


“I’m just being polite” I don’t really know if that’s even being polite but I needed something better than saying the s thing without soundi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter