Birthday Continues

Never Land

D: what? why are you guys laughing? It’s a dream, right?

K: (goes to her, puts her hands on both of her shoulders) Deepika, they are your gifts, they came for your birthday and (pinches her arm's skin) ....

D: Ouch!

K: and...it is not a dream!

Deepika took her steps forward towards Sungjae, closer and closer...

Sj: (frowns) ...ummm

N: Yaah! Deepika! Lets go, you need to freshen up first, (goes to deepika, takes her hand, pulling her towars her room) and We brought a dress for you, change your clothes, come (pulling harder) Come na!

N: oh! by the way (looks at Kiran) come with me and help us getting ready

K: coming!!

N: (looks at Vasudha) you stay here, and take care of our guests.

V: (looks at Minhyuk ,smiles) Sure Di! you all go and get Birthday girl ready.

K: (looks at Vasudha and then at Minhyuk) umm… nishi on second thought, I should stay here and help her..Komal is there to help you guys.

V: It’s fine di, I can…

K: No. You can’t. (Annoyed)

V: Umm…

N: umm..kiran…

M: You fine?

K : Yes! I just wanna help her.. (fake smile)

N& M : oh..okay!

(while Nish and Deepika were going inside the room)

Ko: (shouts from inside the room) Dii…I am here, I'll help you.

P: (chukles and shouts) Try to do good work Ko..ko

N: (looks at Peniel) What is up with you two?

P: Nothing! *Laughs*

(Deepika and Nish went inside the room)

Scene 1 Inside the Room

D: (sits on a chair) Nishi, will you please tell me what is happening? I still am in shock, why is btob members here?Actually No. How are they here?
How do they know you guys?
God! I have so many questions to ask… my mind still can’t register.

Ko: well me too! if they had to be here, why did we even meet them before?

N: You met them before?

D:Yes! You remember I texted you guys about a funny yet weird incident that happened in the morning?

N : Umm..yeah ! Vasu told us that you have something to share with us.

ko: Di! Please no…it is embarrassing.

D: Well! I need to tell her .. She is my beppu after all.

N: What’s going on guys, You guys are making me curious.. J what happened?

D: Ok so Long story short, Koko and I went to 20 Space and we found Peniel, koko talked to him, we clicked some pics and end!

N: Wow! that's so cool Koko! So you already met the love of your life! (winks)

Ko: (sadly) Di, it is not like it seems...I.... umm...well, it is Deepika di's birthday, Lets get her ready.

N: Well tell the whole story later...
For now, I will help deepika getting ready, you go and get ready too!

Ko: I am not coming out! I am embarrased!

D: Koko! Yaah! it is my birthday, you will come out, just listen to me. okay? (giggles) and you know like sungjae said "embarrassment doesn’t last long"
oh! By the way, i am asking again, why is BTOB here nishi?

N: Well Deepika, Btob are friends with kiran and me now....and..

D: (stands up quickly) why? what? how? why didnt you tell us? wait..... someone ...the person who wished me on phone was actually Sungjae??

N: (nods) Yes, and you spoiled it!

D: (puts her hands on her head) What did you do Deepika? why? it is so embarrasing, I am not coming out too...

Ko: Ohhh! so when you yelled on the airport that you are joy, it was for this???

D: (goes to koko) Koko, i feel you now, lets not go!

Ko: (laughs louder) Diiii sungjae said "Embarassment doesnt last long" (laughs)

N: (shouts) YAAH! YOU TWO! GET READY AND COME OUT OR ELSE I'LL BRING ALL OF THEM INSIDE, YOU BOTH HAVE 16 MINUTES! WE HAVE PLANNED THIS FOR YOU AND YOU DOING THIS. HURRY!!!!

D and ko: (together) Okayyyy!

Scene 2: In the living room

V: (to Peniel) So, I met Sungjae and Minhyuk hyung in the morning, but you tell me How are you? How is SOK going??

P: Well, you know SOK?

Sj: Well, vasudha is a melody, she surely knows it hyung!

P: Ahhh! (brings his hand forward) Hi, Nice to meet you! And SOK, it is going great, I actually loving it, I get really bored during ad and song breaks, but otherwise, it is so fun!

V: (smiles and shakes hands) Hie! And that is great! you know I love the segment where you read the replies to Questions! SOK is fun!

P: (smiles) Thank you!

V: By the way, Do you guys want something?? to eat or Anything?

Sj: Yes hyungs, tell me what you guys want! Well, it is technically my second home.

V and M: (together) What do you mean by this?

K: Sungjae will you please stop misleading people?

Sj: I am not lying! I know this home better than you!

K (sarcastically) : Yeah..right!!!

Sj: Yes!

K: No!

Sj: Yes!

K: No, No, No!

P: Wow! Sungjae sure got friends here who are as childish as him!

K: I am not childish! And I am friend with you too!

P: Well … *shrugs*