Time to work!

Never Land

M: I am so sorry, I wanted to help too, but I can't

SJ: and you see I want to help but I won’t!(evil laugh)

K(sarcastically) : wooooow!!!! *slow claps* 
thankyou for your not – so – funny – joke sungjae

Sj: Are you angry kiran? Why so cranky? Why is your face red? You have fever or something?

M: what's wrong? (Goes to her, check her forehead with his hand) idt it's fever, any problem?

K: I...umm...

V: I think she needs to have rest! She didn't sleep y'day well

M: what? Why didn't you? Gosh! Sleep well!

K: (looks at him and smiles) nae! 

V: (goes to kiran, puts her hands on Kiran's  shoulders) Don't worry opppp.. umm I mean you can go and do your work, I'll take care of her, let's meet at 10 then.

M: cool! (Turns around, then again turns back to vasudha) Btw you can call me Oppa!

K: (shocked)

V: umm, are we this close??

M: May be we get closer after this?

V: umm, okay then I'll  start with calling you Hyung! I'll call you Oppa, when I feel closer to you.

M: (smiles) Cool! (Brings his arm forward for handshake) Done deal!

K:( looks at Minhyuk and then at Vasudha)

V: (looks at Kiran and then brought her arm forward too) Done! (Shakes hands)

M: okay then! We will leave! Sungjae tell Peniel we will meet at Cube only, see you all later. Bye Kiran, Bye Vasu!

K: Byee (blush)

V: Bye Minhyuk Hyung!

N: (Shouts) Bye Minhyuk oppa!

M: (scoffs) Bye ! 

Sj: Bye Fish! 

N: Bye! I'll text you later!

Sj: okay! Bye Vasudha partner! Bye Kkkkkkkiran!

*they leave the room and Door shuts

K: ha ha! Bye! huh?? Who told him this?

V: oops! umm, ..ahhh, we have lots of work! Let's go Nish di and Sautan! Come!!!!

K: (looks questioningly at Vasudha) So, it's you!

V: Me? What me? No!

N: Okay, okay! We don't have time, let's go our work!

K: cool! Vasu I'll talk to you later! Anyways, I am messaging komal then, will ask her to do something and don't come before 4 pm!

V: Ahhh! So Btob members is her surprise?

N and K: Yaaaaas!


*Scene 2*
D: Yaah! Koko! What did you just do inside?

Ko: diiiiii! (Shocked) Even I don't know , what did I do? Why did I say all this, I am so stupid! Arghhh!

D: You are not stupid! I wonder how you got so bold!

Ko: Bold? This was stupid di, why I said this! Aish! I want to forget all this, let's think it is a dream.

D: well, I want to agree with you but it is not the need of this hour! Koko issokeeeee!

Ko: Diiii! I wanna hide somewhere

D: no no koko, it's really okay, oh btw! Why did you pay, it was supposed to be my treat no

Ko: dii...

*Phone beeps

_Message from kiran di: Komal! We are planning a party for Deepika, don't come to home before 4 pm, we are working, and if anything happens, call me! Bye!_

Ko: (smiles) Deepika di! Now it's time to treat me! Let's go to Myeongdong! 

D: Huh? You are fine suddenly? And Whose message was it?

Ko: nothing just a  spam message, but I want to forget what I said to Peniel, so let's go?

D: Great! Let's go! 

*Sit in taxi