Whats the secret?

Never Land

*Kiran in her room talking to herself* 

K:( Excitedly) You guys gonna let a big surprise tmrrw ..Specially you Nish.

Have a lil patience my friend. (She thinks)

*She then heard Nish, opens her door*

K: Whaaaatttttt????? 
Whaaat do you have to tell me? Nish, tell me!!!!

N: Let's do a deal! First you tell me then I'll do!

K: I am not falling in your traps, not telling you

N: okay, me neither (turns towards her room)

K: okay okay, please please don't ask me what, but there is a surprise, I can't spill it.

N: surprise? It ain't my birthday

K: umm no birthday surprise it is! You will get to know soon, only in few hours.

N: okay, okay I'll wait!

K: now you tell me!

N: (sigh) okay okay, do you remember sungjae saying he talked to a noona?

K: yes yes

N: He talked to deepika.

K: Hah. I knew something was going on.... Omg! It's her birthday no. He talked to her today?

N: umm, he just kinda wished her happy birthday but then she didn't believe it.

K: omg! Really? She didn't recognize her baby?
 this is Interesting, (takes her to the living room,) Sit! Sit! Tell me more!

N: what the...kiran...! There is nothing more, well actually she didn't believe it and said if he is sungjae, she is joy. So I cut the call.

K: oh Gosh! (Laughs) Deepika is so funny🤣🤣🤣. Ahhhh! Thats why she was calling me. I have 6 missed calls of her. 

N: let's talk to her in the morning, she must have slept no. I am sleepy, Good night Kiran!
(Stands up to go to the room)

K: okay bye, good night

(They both go to their respective rooms)