Final

Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk is going to his classs when he sees a commotion. 

 

He goes to see what it is. He is shocked to find Aiden punching someone's face.

 

"You're nothing but a shadow of your brother." The boy says and Aiden punches him again.

 

Eunhyuk thinks that he should protect the boy who looks like his boyfriend. So he jumps in and saves him. 

 

"Go away," Aiden says but Eunhyuk doesn't let go. Aiden is so freaking strong and wild. He is so different than Donghae. 

 

"What's wrong with you?" Eunhyuk is getting angry as Aiden in struggling.

 

"Why does everyone like him? Mom, dad and you." Aiden is crying. "It's only Donghae, Donghae and Donghae. No one cares about me."

 

"It's not like that." Eunhyuk tries to say but Aiden shakes away and leaves.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eunhyuk tells Donghae about what happened. Donghae is sad and cries as he talks about Aiden. Eunhyuk also feels sad. He wonders what he can do to fix this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eunhyuk and Donghae are on a date when Donghae recevied a call. Aiden was in an accident and they rush to the hospital. Donghae is crying. 

 

"Donghae, don't cry. It will be alright." Eunhyuk tells him but Donghae is crying.

 

Aiden needs blood and Donghae is more than ready to give him. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I heard that you gave your blood to me. Why did you do that? I don't need your pity." Aiden is on the bed when he says that.

 

"I didn't do it out of pity. I did it because I love you." Donghae says.

 

"You don't love me, you . I hate you." Aiden says and Donghae goes outside, crying.

 

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Eunhyuk glares at him. "Why don't you appreciate what Donghae does for you for once?"

 

"He is only doing it for show."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter