Knock Out

Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae and Aiden look exactly the same. The only thing different about them is their hairstyle and heights. Donghae keeps his hair swept back at school. Aiden't fall on forehead. Aiden is slightly shorter than Donghae. But at home, Donghae and Aiden have the same hairstyle. And when Aiden wear insoles, both are at small height. It's impossible to tell who is who.

 

So when Eunhyuk nervously goes to apologize to Donghae at his home, he says everything to Aiden. Aiden hugs him and Donghae sees them. Eunhyuk cries again.

 

"You can't win Donghae over if yu don't know who Donghae is." Heechuls tells him. That hurts. He doesn't even know his boyfriend.

 

"I love him,"

 

"Say that to him,"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I wanted to tell you something" He asks when he sees Donghae. His hairstyle is Donghae's so he must be Donghae.

 

"Yes," Donghae says,

 

"I love you. I love you so much."

 

Someone gasps and Eunhyuk look at the person. It is Donghae and he has now tears in his eyes. 

 

He looks at them. Both hae the same hairstyle. Both are Donghae. But the Donghae he confessed to is smirking. He got tricked again.

 

 

 

 

 

"Forget about it, hyung." Eunhyuk says when he gets home. "We are not meant to be."

 

He thinks he should give up before he messes up more.

 

"Are you just giving up like that?" Heechul asks. "GIve it one last try."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eunhyuk is sitting in the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter