Twins

Twins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's my boyfriend's brithday." Eunhyuk sings. "It's my boyfriend's brithday, Birthday, Birthday, Birthday. Birthday~,"

 

"Stop it, er. You're being too loud." Heechul says. He is sitting on the massage chair.

 

"It's Donghae's brithday, hyung." 

 

"I know that. It comes every ing year."

 

"But this is his first birthday after we srated dating. I'm so excited. I've bought him a big nemo plushie, a goldfish, and this jumpsuit." Eunhyuk shows Heechul the gifts. The jumpsuit is patterned with yellow and oragne stripes. 

 

"What has gotten into you ? Do you think Donghae wil wear that thing." Heechul glares at the jumpsuit. 

 

"He won't. That's why I'm giving it to him."

 

Heechul raises his eyebrow. 

 

"For a moment, I thought you lost your brain after dating Donghae." Heechul smirks. "Looks like you're still a little sane."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Brithday to dear Donghae~ Happy Birthday to you~," Everyone sings and Donghae blows out the candles. 

 

It's Donghae's brithday party and everyone is congratulating him. 

 

Donghae is very happy. He is smiling. Eunhyuk is also happy to see Donghae happy. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After everyone leaves, Eunhyuk, along with Donghae's friends, is still staying behind.

 

"Where is my gift?" Donghae asks. Everyone has given him gifts. But Eunhyuk is still remaining. 

 

"I'll give it to you when you kiss me." Eunhyuk says, Donghae smiles and kisses Eunhyuk. It's not a small chaste kiss but long and passionate one. 

 

"Wow!" Eunhyuk says after Donghae pulls away. 

 

"Where's my gift now?" Donghae asks. His voice is calm but his face is red. 

 

"In your bedroom." Eunhyuk whispers in his ear. "Go there and I'll come in a second."

 

Donghae nods and goes to his room. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you, Aunt." Eunhyuk thanks Donghae's mother for helping him put the presents in Donghae's room. Dongh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter