All My Heart

All My Heart

 

“mmmm…” I hummed getting myself awake.

 

For the third time this week again I didn’t get any sleep, my eyes were closed and tired but they didn’t want to actually rest and let me sleep properly. The reason mainly is the absence of any communication between me and my week old boyfriend now who goes by the name of Lee Donghae of Super Junior.

 

“Good morning Tam-Tamie!” smiling at the only one that has been keeping me company for all this time. When you thought having girl friends with you all the time would be very nice since you can talk about all the things that’s bothering you not in my case this time, those 3 has been in and out of the dorm and we seldom see each other, they don’t even bother telling me where they’ll go so I didn’t bother asking anymore. “Another day same thing!” sighing at that thought I brushed off the little white puffs by his ear, smiling like I’m losing my mind.

 

Feeling something vibrating from under my pillow I sat up throwing everything out of the way to look for what I think is my phone, finally when I got it on my hands and about to read the message I had hopes up that it would be from the person I’ve been doubting if he still knows I exist or not but much to my dismay it wasn’t from him rather it was from our stylist asking me in a very nice way to come to his shop and try something.

 

“Good morning to you too” I grunted throwing away the blanket and not even caring where it lands, I’ll get on that sometime later on or not.

 

Dragging myself to get ready I still managed to keep checking my phone or any phones in the house for a call coming from anyone that doesn’t have to do with work or anything with physical labour. Not bothering to even look at myself on the mirror to check I look right or not I just wore the first thing that my hand touched, matching or not. Then grabbed my glasses since I’m not wearing any make up with my keys walking nonchalantly to my car, today’s going to be a little eventful by reason of having something to do.

 

Noticing everything that’s red on my way to the shop there was this feeling that I was missing something but with all the glances and looks I laid on every heart and chocolates I saw I still couldn’t get it. Although I set it aside for a while it still bugged me but the drive didn’t give me enough time to think about it coz the next thing I know the car was already parked in front of the store.

 

 

“Is today something important?” wondering about it still Seungho was at the door of my car tapping the window to get my attention of course I didn’t ignore him coz if I did I’d get a long lecture while his playing dress up with me. “I’m coming!” I didn’t really yell out but it was loud enough so he’ll hear me and with that he backed away waiting for me to get off.

 

“So what’s the concept today? Goth, emo ….”

 

“Princess” he cut me off and got my eyes staring at him widely with that. “Excuse me?” is it just me or did I hear him right when he said princess? Bom has been asking him for who knows how long to give us at least a very pretty and cute outfits for a performance, even just for once but he never budged in and just shook his head.

 

“You sick or something?” I joked feeling his forehead, he just grimaced and pulled me in surprising me with all sorts of princess style dresses from the shortest to the longest. Why do I feel like Tinkerbelle right now? “You must be kidding me? What’s the occasion?” I asked facing them and they shot me a gasped look like I’ve just missed something huge. “It’s Valentine’s day?” one of the stylist said, I just nodded understanding now all the red decors outside the street.

 

“Have any plans?” he asked getting me to sit down facing the mirror, I shrugged my shoulders then said “This is my plans!” then let him do whatever he wanted to do with me.

 

There was nothing I could say to what he was putting on me or hooking on me since I don’t know what it was and just stared at myself in the mirror as my face changed from the ragged tired face to the fresh and not even recognizable by me. There wasn’t much he put on my face but it felt different for some reason, then there’s the straight extensions that reached up to my waist giving me that Rapunzel taste to it. Now for the dress, a strapless attire that ended with a very puffy and heavy bottom.

 

“How are we supposed to dance with this?” I asked twirling around getting a closer look and have to admit I look pretty damn great with this outfit. “It’s not for a performance dear it’s for a date!” everyone in the room smirked at me as they pushed me towards a couple of black suited men with matching shades. They have a very good sense of style for being a body guard.

 

Their sense of style aside I squirmed out of their grip while they gentlemanly guided me to the limo parked just outside of the shop gaining a lot of attentions. “Let me go!” I yelled out hoping someone nice enough would come and help but no one did and just watched me get shoved inside the car.

 

“Excuse me where are we going?” I asked as nice as I could get with gritted teeth and what I got was “Shut up, will you!” now that was just plain rude. “Shut up? …. Excuse me don’t tell me to shut up because I have the right to know where on earth you’re taking me added to that I was just asking so don’t give me that attitude!” I snapped back, swear words were ready to come out of my mouth but then I had an image to protect so I kept it in and slumped back watching buildings as we passed by them.

 

After half an hour drive we finally stopped to some place I don’t know, it was an old warehouse but outside were some cars I recognized though before I could see closely and know whose it is the two pulled me inside leaving me in a dark room where I could only see pitch black.

 

“Whoever you are that planned this, whether I know your or I’m close with you I don’t freaking care right now! Whatever you’re planning to do don’t get any hopes of me liking it coz I’m done with this games … All of you just hope I’d still talk to you after this!” yelling like there’s no tomorrow and letting out all that all the lights flicked open and by the stage were pretty much every friend of mine looking devastatingly sad with what I probably said. In the centre of them all is the guy I don’t even want to see right now.

 

“Take me home now!” I yelled again. All the frustrations are getting to me and I don’t want to let it out on them but with everything that has happened I don’t know if I can hold back. “This is supposed to be our valentine’s date!” the sadness on his voice was flowing right through me but for some reason that just got me more flared up. “Oh so this is your idea of a date? Well, I’m sorry to say but I don’t want to be on this coz my idea of a date is certainly not get treated like a trash getting dragged inside a limo and then get yelled to shut up just because I’m asking where we’re going … and for future reference Hae if you want to keep a relationship even if you’re doing it for her you never leave a girl hanging for 5 freaking days without saying anything then expect to just go through your plan like some fairy tale story!” My voice cracked and it hurt a little but I just kept going coz if I stop midway it’s for sure I’m not going to be able to finish.

 

“Dara …” Bom said softly.

 

I turned my back to them, calming myself before I start acting like a total . “You could have left a note or something if you’re going to leave that early and come home late instead of just leaving like that and expecting me to not get worried as hell” I breath out.

 

“But he spent so much on this!” she said right after.

 

“Give me the bills then I’ll pay for it!” I said giving out a clear voice. “Dara don’t you think you’re overacting over this?” Donghae talked and now he was just right behind me, I could hear his breathing perfectly closing my eyes and feeling mine be on the same beat as his. His scent quickly surrounded me making me long even more for his hugs.

 

“I just got dragged inside a limo then get dragged in here, that’s not even where I want to start Hae. You didn’t call me or even messaged me for the last couple of days do you know much tears my pillow soaked up coz of that, do you know tired I was? I wanted to sleep but every time I try to close my eyes I might dream of you leaving me … You inviting all of my friends into this didn’t help at all, do you know how it feels to sleep alone then wake up alone again? Hae I’ve been through that so many times and god knows how much I prayed for it to go away but with all of this you’re just bringing everything back”

 

“Isn’t this the same thing you did to me?” he cut me off shouting at me. My hands started shaking, I looked up to him and made sure he wouldn’t look away.

 

“The same? Before I lose my last nerve Hae tell me how it’s the same?” I was clearly losing my temper but I don’t want it to so I’m trying my best to keep it in but I’m not sure for how long.

 

He kept his eyes intently on me just like I did, even if how much I missed him the feeling of anger has occupied most of my feelings and clouded up my vision if I’m truly overacting over all of this. I know he’s just doing this for an even for me but he could have used a better method.

 

“What? Nothing to say? Well let me say it … What I did to you was something  I had to do not for fun or anything else but to make sure I’m actually making a right choice letting someone in my heart again without any risk of break down again. That I didn’t do for my sake only but for my family who’s gone through the same that I did” I paused to take a look no his expression and slowly it began to turn down, I don’t know if he’s getting my point or whatever. “As for you, you ignored me for all of those days for revenge over that?”

 

“No, I  ... I just wanted to make everything perfect for today! I didn’t know it would turn out like this” he bowed his head avoiding my eyes but before he could I already saw the faint shadows of tears forming on his eyes. “In the expense of my feelings!” I added.

 

Even though it was subtle I heard the drop of tears on the floor, speechless I reached out my hand to his cheeks lifting his head up and finding the reddened eyes from crying. As soon as he looked at me every other feelings started to come and it made me realize how harsh I was at that even though he was wrong – think, I still feel partly responsible for this.

 

“I’m sorry!” just like a child hiccups came and he wiped his eyes. I cupped his face and pulled him into a kiss I’ve been longing for so long, not after he replied the kiss hugging me closer to his. Pulling a little from the kiss I mumbled an apology for everything that had happened. “It’s my fault!” he answered back. “It is!” I giggled and he did as well.

 

That small moment made me think how childish and stupid that whole drama was, there’s no one to blame for that.

 

“Wow!” Teukie oppa said shaking his head, he’s been into too much varieties this days. “That was total drama right there, really D you need to get in a drama soon!” he joked even clapping stupidly, making the mood lighten up the rest followed his lead.

 

“Can we do this again?” Hae asked turning his attention to me, I smiled sweetly and nodded.

 

So I had to go out of the place and when he saw the two body guards he glared at them losing the angel and nice side of him, coming out with a bad boy look I like it. Anyways when I walked in the lights were all off just like before but this time I didn’t yell or anything and just waited for the next thing to come and when it did I was taken a back with it.

 

Plastic trees with pink petals stuck to it, all 6 on both side of the stage slowly lit up with white lights making it seem like Christmas again but that’s not all by the centre of the stage with fog creeping across Seohyunnie on the piano with Henry on the violin and Yonghwa on the guitar, I’ve just noticed they were all wearing a white tux including the ladies on their y and cute white outfits.

 

I was just mesmerized with them coming out grandly and well planned that way, so is this what they’ve been practicing for? The instrumental was soulful just like the ones they would dance waltz with while lovingly looking at each other’s eyes not caring about anything just them and only them.

 

I found myself gently walking towards them smiling like an idiot with everything that I liked, midway to the small stairs I stopped spotting him coming out with a bouquet of deeply shaded red rose on one hand and a teddy bear on the other but the small mic attached to him still didn’t escape my eyes.

 

He set aside the two gifts giving them to Minggki who was the closest. From the line of idols on his each side the rest of the superjunior waltz their way beside him forming a triangle with him on the centre then suddenly the mood of the music changed … changed into something familiar but I couldn’t figure it out not until he started singing.

 

‘이건진심이야Babe 너로가득한내속에가슴에네손을대봐. 두근거리는걸’ he didn’t fail to keep smiling at me.

 

s and him were on the centre waiting for their parts to come so they can sing but what about the girls and the others just standing there? That thought suddenly got cut off when the next member sang. As usual Yesung winked at me giving an eye smile as he got close.

 

‘머릿속엔온통너야. 세상안에겉돌던날지친날살수있게해준너야’Ever since s I think got to know about our relationship he never got jealous anymore if one of them winks or just hugs me and I’m impressed with that maturity.

 

‘한참을방황끝에(혼자) 견뎠어너없이. (너없이) 이제야내가차츰평화롭게미소를짓네’ with the aegyo vocal not losing the smile that’s always plastered on his face.

 

The atmosphere is the best all of them just kept making cute poses and faces while they rotated around for who’s next to sing.

 

‘어둠을주던커튼(멀리) 걷어준네손길. (네손길) 눈앞에네가비춰슬픔따윈지워져’ Kyuhyun came from the side taking with him SNSD’s leader, they skipped like little kids towards the centre singing his line so they’re making a duet with this song and now that I think of it excluding me and Hae everyone is paired up with someone.

 

With big smiles on their faces they all went in a straight line like a musical, the 3 angels were still playing the instruments and just looked my way and smiled.

 

‘아직까지못해준그말. 목이메여시큰한그말. 누구보다사랑해. 오직너와나난나나난나나난나
이순간이행복해정말. 내게와서고마워정말. 나를다줄한사람오직너와나난나나난나나바로너.’

 

Stepping out like a boss Chaerin with Hyukkie came out with swagging rapping every other line on the part while the others moved along with it.

 

‘Baby Boo, My hot little figure 세상을온통뒤져, 지쳐쓰러질때쯤
눈에밟힌Venus 눈이부셔It feels like a dream, so don’t wake me up.
We so fly 날아갈래to the sky 아무도우릴방해못하도록말야
잡은두손놓지않을거란고백모두전부우릴부러워할거야약속해’

 

Our little gentlemen came in next holding out Bommie’s hand in a very English way to which I couldn’t help but laugh out loud at, her face was just priceless red blushing at the skin ship with him. Out of everyone it’s only me who knows about the two’s hidden feelings towards each other and it’s very amusing how their all shy like this.

 

‘내게중요한건너야. 떠날까봐몹시겁나. 널못놔. 어떻게든지킬거야.’ Leader-nim sang and right beside him is no other than his dear wife. He’s going all out with this isn’t he?

 

'큰 돈과 좋은 차(내게) 없어도 만족해. (만족해) 특별한 너의 존잰 그 무엇도 가늠이 안 돼’ My favouritemaknaes came out and they’re no other than Wookie and Mingkki.

 

Well my other oppa from the group couldn’t make it so Khun stepped in with Victoria singing along the song but only looking at each other, I didn’t find that not nice because I thought it was sweet. The do make a cute couple. ‘널 알고 만난 만큼(점점) 난 흠뻑 빠졌지. (빠졌지) 꿈꿨던 작은 기쁨 너를 보면 그려져’

 

‘아직까지 못해준 그 말. 목이 메여 시큰한 그 말. 누구보다 사랑해. 오직 너와 나 난나나 난나나 난나
이 순간이 행복해 정말. 내게 와서 고마워 정말. 나를 다 줄 한 사람 오직 너와 나 난나나 난나나 바로 너.’ For another chorus they stood in pairs, Minnie’s with Suji, Kyu is with Yoona and Sung is with Krystal, as soon as they were finishing the both Teukie oppa and Siwon walked off the stage heading towards me both taking my hands and leading me the stage where he’s waiting for me. I just smiled not knowing what to do.

 

구겨진소망하나펼쳐본다. 그속에너와나걷고있어.
 너무멀었던네가다가와줄때마다난눈물이나Yeah~

 

Then without much aniticipation he took one of my hands and looked at me straight singing to me. So this is what it feels like when someone you really like serenades you in front of a lot of people, that hard and loud beat in your chest and then you blush coz you think it’s loud enough that the other can hear. Or the strange tingling feelings in the pit of your stomach because of his intense eyes that just makes you melt in your feet. It’s like the feeling when you saw you’re long time friend for the first time, that happiness and along with it is the feeling that you’ve just won the lottery.

 

I’d give anything I have just for this moment to stay’ I thought feeling the wetness in my eyes.

 

All those time I was afraid of falling in love again scared that it might end up the same way as it did in the past. I totally forgot the joy and feeling it came with it and since it has been long since I felt this way it all feels new again.

 

‘Falling in love all over again’ passing by my thoughts he had stopped singing, left with the last part of the chorus.

 

“They say with love comes pain …  I can’t promise you there wouldn’t be tears and pain on our relationship but what I can promise you is I’ll be there through everything even if you don’t want me too I’d always be there for you. I’ll be there for you, these five words I’ll say to you when you breathe I want to be the air for you” he finished it off with a cheesy line from a song.

 

Right then everybody gathered in a circle around us, with Soehyun’s first press on the key of the piano they sand the last part of the song while rose petals fell from above just like snow as he took my hand again and swayed me in a slow waltz.

I leaned closer leaning my head on his as he hummed along the song, his arms securely wrapped around my body. My hands just hooked around his broad shoulders, again making me feel the security of having someone for me.

 

‘아직까지못해준그말. 목이메여시큰한그말. 누구보다사랑해. 오직너와나난나나난나나난나
이순간이행복해정말. 내게와서고마워정말. 나를다줄한사람오직너와나난나나난나나바로너. (x2)’

 

“I love you!” he said taking my face. “I love you too!” I replied.

 

The music changed into a much suitable for a romantic dance, we dance just like that while everybody else did whatever they want, some took out food and laid out a matt on the floor eating while some played around. Everything was a riot, not that much but we still managed to just stay like that dancing our hearts out.

 

“All My Heart … for you!” mumbling between the kiss he smiled and I just chuckled.

 

“Aigoo …. DARAHAE!” they all shouted with jealous tone, I laughed but then yelped when Hae pulled me closer – like it’s still possible, and deepening the kiss I kissed back without having any second thoughts.

.......................................................................................................................................

The end of the DARAHAE stories ... kekekeke

just like I promised I posted it on February 14, 2012 ...

Well on my place that is .... for the others in different places I'm sorry for being late ....

LOTS OF LOVE FOR DARAHAE PAIRING ... LET'S NOT LOSE HOPE FOR THESE 2 <3

kissme21