Day 1, Yuna and Kai first meeting.

366 diary

Yuna's pov

This is loneliest New year I have ever encountered. I can't even go back to our province because I don't have enough money to pay for the trip. And now I have to work at this coffeeshop so I can buy dinner later -,- I'll just call my parents later and greet them.

Hey Yuna? Hey? Your spacing out again? 

Oh, sorry ma'am Yeji. *Embarrass*

I told you that you don't need to call me "ma'am" just call me "sunbae~". Uhmmm, why do you keep spacing out Yuna?

I miss my family. I wonder how are they now. Yuna replied.

Ahw okayyyy sorry about that. But right now you should focus on your work. There are a lot of customers here Yuna. Uhmmm by the way can you please bring this cup of coffee on that guy over there? 

Yes ma-- I mean sunbae. "I'm thankful that I met Yeji Sunbae. She's so kind and she's pretty too and she always take care of me everytime." 

Yuna is walking towards the guy who ordered the coffee. But suddenly she trips, the coffee she's carrying spilled on him.

Ahhhh. Aishhh~ sh*t it's so in hot!

Sorry sir. I'll get you a tissue. I'm very sorry. (Immediately gets a tissue) Let me wipe.that coffee on your polo, Sir.

Tssk. Give me that! Do you know how expensive this is? And it's also a limited edition! Next time you should watch your step! *yells and gets the tissue that Yuna's holding*

Sir, I didn't ask you to catch me right? I know I'm wrong but it's actually rude that you'll yell at someone especially you don't even know. And I immediately apologize right? What do you want me to do? Kiss your shoes? Tssk *Yuna rolled her eyes*

Sorry? Does your apologize can buy me a new polo? And what do you mean by kiss? I won't even let you touch my shoes you filthy kid.

What's wrong with you sir?! We're all humans here, Not because you're rich, you can do anything you want. You RUDE RICH PIG!!!

This man was about to slap Yuna out of his anger Yuna close her eyes but suddenly someone grab his hands.

What are you doing with my employee. Mister? *grabs tightly* Kai ask with a serious voice"

Yahhh!!! get your hands off me you little sh*t. Who are you to stop me? "The man replied"

What? Who am I? Don't you know me? Can't you recognize my voice? Do you want me to take everything from you? *Kai slowly removes his sun glasses and mask* Now you recognize me? You filthy creature? Get out of my cafe NOW!! "Kai shouted"

K-kai? I-im s-sorry. Yeah i'll leave immediately. ( why of all people "face palms" tssk why do I have to run with my boss son" tssk. What a bad day.)

T-thank you sir. But why did you call me your employee? Yuna ask Kai but Kai ignores her and walks out"