366 diary

Description

Shin Yuna, 16 years old student who transferred at a University to achieved her dream and become a famous webtoonist. She came from Province. Her father was a carpenter and her mother was a house wife.

Huening Kai, 17 years old Famous Idol, heartthrob on his campus and owns a Coffee shop. His father is one of the richest business man in Korea and his mother was a famous actress.

Foreword

Shin Yuna got accepted in one of the famous top University in Korea because of her talent on making webtoon. She has unbelievable talent in drawing at a young age. But inorder to get her scholarship she must study hard or else she won't graduate because of the school's high tuition. She works part-time job  at a coffee shop so she can make a living. Little did she know that the owner of the coffee shop that she works for is the son of the one who signed a contract with her for her scholarship. 

code_011104
Hi guyss. I'll update every day 9pm and make a 366 chapters. That's why I named this 366 diary. Some of the scenes are actually happened to me so it has diary on its title. Well actually Im planning to make a story this year and it's a good day since it's day 1 of 2020 and it's has 366 days.