Special: Curious Cat

Catwalk
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Now Eunha," I look at her sternly, "Please don't go running off while we're out." I pet Eunha's head, making sure to scratch her cat ears.

Eunha purred, closing her eyes by her touch, she nodded and leaned in to my touch.

"I mean it, I want you to come with me but I need to trust that you won't go run off, okay?" I rasied my eyebrows while looking at Eunha.

Eunha nodded at me and smiled dreamily as I keep petting her..

"And what did I just tell you?" I pull away.

I take my hand off her head and she looks at me with a pout.

"Don't go running off while you're working. Now put your hand back~" Eunha whines.

She grabs my hand to put on her head. I laugh at her cuteness and continue to pet her. I see her tail waving around out of happiness and I stare at her adoringly.

"Good girl," I cooed.

Eunha shivered in happiness at my words. I smirk at her reaction and felt proud that I had that effect on her.

I can make Eunha react that way. 

 I pat her head, "Now go get your clothes on, you can't just wear your underwear to my work." I eye her half-, gorgeous body.

She tilts her head, "I can't? Why not~?"

I run my hand down her body, from her head to her thighs, "Because you're mine and I can't let anyone else see this body of mine," I say possessively.

"More," Eunha mewls at my touch.

I smirk," Go change Eunha." I pat her thighs to get up. 

Eunha just flops her body down and lays on the couch. She wiggles around and I giggle at her actions.

"Why~? Clothes are itchy!" She whines to me. 

I laugh but still push her up. She leaves the room with a pout and I eye my little kitten. She often lazes with just underwear and my breath always gets hitched at the sight of her milky skin on display. She knows just how to arouse me.

I swear Eunha's such a tease.

She comes out wearing short shorts with a large sweatshirt. She holds her tail and pouts at me. I internally coo at how cute she is.

"These shorts are so annoying~" She whines at me and tugs the material around at the end.

"But you're so cute!" I slap her and she yelps at me with her cheeks turning bright red.

"You owe me a million pets!" She angrily pouts and crosses her arms.

"I promise!" I dorkily salute.

Eunha giggles and walks to me to pull me in for a hug. I reciprocate the hug and pat her head. Eunha's ears perk up and her tail swishes around happily.

"I love you Sowonie~" Eunha sweetly says.

"I love you too Eunha," I say before capturing her lips with mine.

We eagerly move our lips together and my hands explore under her sweatshirt. Eunha mewls again and breaks away from our kiss, trying to capture her breath.

"Sowonie~" She whimpers breathlessly to me.

I trail light kisses down her neck and to her eyes.

"Yes?" I ask in between kisses.

"Don't stop."

I stop and smirk at Eunha's whiny protests.

"I think It's time we have to go." I whisper in her ears, "But, we can continue this once we get back."

Eunha whimpers, "Not later, now~." She grabs at my blouse and tugs on it.

"Sorry kitten, I know how you like your markings, but it's a pain to cover them all up." I nip her ear and chuckle when her face turns into a tomato.

"Fine~" Eunha breathily whispers in defeat and huffs.

~~~

I smile in front of the camera and quickly change into a serious facial expression, tilting my head in multiple different angles. 

Flashes of lights surround me as I pose in front of the white background. I move my hands to cup my face and close me eyes. 

"Perfect! One, two, one, two, okay okay!" The photographer snapped dozen of photos to me.

I look up to see Eunha smiling at the screen showing my face. "Sowonie~! Pretty!" 

I blush and change my position again.

"Perfect! Thank you for your work Sowon-ssi!" The person put down his camera and walked towards the screen with me following behind.

I bow to everyone in the room and thanking them for their hard work. I look at the screen and see all my poses.

"Not bad..." I think.

"Pretty pretty pretty Sowonie~" Eunha clings to me 

I blush profusely and wrap my arms around her.

"Thanks kitten." I murmur.

I love you so muchie~

Eunha looks at me happily with her tail twirling in the air and lightly hitting against my side. She nuzzles into my neck.

"My Sowonie is so pretty."

Yerin smirks at me and I turn even more red.

"Aww~" Yerin pulls out her phone and snaps a photo, "This'll go in the books."

You're ruining the moment Yerin!

I roll my eyes and gently pull away from Eunha, "I have to go change and then we can leave, stay here okay?"

"Why?" Eunha asks with her big round eyes looking at me.

"Because I said so. Please just stay here. I'll be back very soon okay?" I squeeze her hand lightly and let go of it.

Eunha's ears flatten and my heart clenches. I glance and see her slump dejectedly with Yerin going to her and softly her hair. I smile at the interaction and quickly go to my changing room.

~~~

I walk out of the room wearing a shorts, a tank top, and a hoodie. My face was free of makeup and my body feels so much better without the glam on it.

I look to where I left my kitten and my eyes shot out of their sockets.

She's missing, she's missing! Eunha is gone!

Worry starts to fill my mind as I think of the worst happening to her, catnapped. I frantically start moving around and calling out her name.I run all over the building and I come back empty handed. I look to Yerin standing, waiting for me to go home.

Yerin just has a -eating grin on her face and whispers whipped to me. I roll my eyes in response and sigh because I'm tired to fight back. I close my eyes as fatigue washes over me.

"Ahaha! You're so cute~!" I hear another model that was at the photo shoot coming out of her waiting room. 

I turn and see my kitten clinging

Please log in to read the full chapter