Special: Scented

Catwalk
Please log in to read the full chapter

I looked at the TV lazily with my tail swishing around. 

God, I'm so tired! Come home Sowonie~! I wanna cuddle~~

I just think about my owner giving my pets and lots of love when she gets back from wherever. And then I can cuddle with her! 

I clench and unclench my fist as I think about clutching onto Sowon's shirt. My heart race as I think about her long limbs intertwined with mine and her arms around me as if she's protecting me. I smile at the happy thoughts running through my mind.

I hear a click from the door and I immediately shoot up from my laying position and my heart jumps in excitement.

She's here! She's here! Sowon's here!

I jump out of my bed and run out of the bedroom to greet my lover but stop shortly when I feel something different about her.

I frown at her scent. She doesn't smell like herself. I smell a different human on her and it had a very flowery scent to her. 

I prowl near the entrance and hear her footsteps nearing me.

"Hey Eunha!" She greets me coming towards me.

I take a step back and she notices right away.

She stops, "What's wrong Eunha?"

I squint my eyes at her, "You..."

"I what?" She asked cautiously.

"You... Aren't you..."

"What do you mean I'm not me? I'm Kim Sowon, Your girlfriend!" 

"But you smell different!!" I exclaim confused.

"I don't smell different!" She puts her shoulder near her nose and sniffs.

"Yes you do." I huff in annoyance.

"No I don't!" She yells back at me.

"Who did you see?" I accuse. "You smell different! I'd have to stay up all night to rescent you after you shower!"

"No one!" 

"Liar," I scoff at her.

"Babe, stop being a baby and hug me, I only like you!" 

"Not when you smell like that!" I scoff again.

I turn into my cat form and I scurry off into our bedroom, hiding under our bed.

"Eunha! Come back!" She runs in after me. "Eunha?"

She crouches to peep under the bed. "There you are."

She reaches out with her hand and I back up. I hiss at her hand and scurry away when she retracts it.

I jump past her and run out to the couch and curl up alone.

"Why are you acting like this babe?" She scoffs at me.

I internally roll my eyes.

Now you're frustrated? And you don't even know who scented you!

I growl in my anger getting more mad.

"Whatever!" She walks off to our room and slams the door, leaving me alone.

Already missing her presence, I started feeling drowsy and soon closed my eyes, falling into a slumber.

~~~

"-I don't know why she's acting up."

I pretend to still be asleep.

"Why would she be jealous?"

"But that's stupid! I only love her!"

My heart warms by her words but I continue to listen.

"It's her animal in her? That's bullcrap."

"Well, I came home and then she started freaking out about a scent!"

"Yeah?! Well she's just being overdramatic prick!"

I roll my eyes.

You come home with a different scent! Not yours, not mine, someone else's! You could have easily cheated on me!

I seethe in anger with her not believing anything.

I hear her sigh and the phone call end. 

"Talk to me Eunha..." she whispers.

I close my eyes again and her footsteps near closer to me. She stops near me and looks down. She sighs and leaves me to go to the kitchen.

I roll over and lazily gaze at her moving around in the kitchen.

Food.

I feel my tummy wanting food and I get up. I trod over to the kitchen and jump on the counter. She has her back turn to me so she hasn't noticed me.

I settle down into a loaf position and let my tail swing off the counter. I look at how she moves around the kitchen to make dinner by getting pans out and chopping vegetables.

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside as I picture us as a family and I start to purr at the thought.

She turned towards me and stopped short.

"Hey Eunha," She gives me a small smile.

I meow in response but I still don't change back.

"You should've told me that you were jealous... by other people's scents." She starts as she puts the vegetables in the pan to cook.

"I didn't know you act like that because of someone else. I swear no one touched me except my stylist and manager today..." Her eyes widen, "Except for an idol with puppy ears who came and greeted me. We took a few selfies and I hugge-" Sowon stopped, realizing those touches were with purposeful intent.

"I didn't know animals are like this!" Sowon walked around in frustration and held her hands to her temple. "They are so dumb sometimes!" She mutters but I'm was still able to

Please log in to read the full chapter