the start of the show

just love me

“I’m sorry?” It’s not the first time someone hit on her, but it’s the first time someone hit on her so blatantly. Now she feels a little bit better about herself for being late to this appointment and making this douchebag wait.

 

“I need a date for my company’s anniversary dinner.” Chaeyoung smiles at Mina, ignoring the way Dahyun is glaring at her from the side.

 

“I’m sorry, I have a-”

 

“Boyfriend.” Mina and Chaeyoung say at the same time, the director smiling knowingly.

 

And that is why you are the best choice. Don’t worry, you just need to pretend to be my girlfriend, you can still see your boyfriend outside of our arrangement.”

 

“I’m not interested.”

 

“But it will be in your interest to do so.” Chaeyoung knows it won’t be easy trying to convince the lawyer, but she has something to offer to the latter.

 

“And what will that be?”

 

“Your parents’ approval for your boyfriend. I can help you get that.”

 

Mina raises her eyebrows, “And how will you do that?”

 

“Your parents would prefer for you to be a guy, wouldn’t they?”

 

“My parents aren’t homophobic, if that’s what you are trying to say.” She had a couple of ex-girlfriends back in the States, and although she has never introduced them to her parents, the lawyer has an inkling that her parents already knew, and they have never said anything about it.

 

“Well, they might not be, but I’m sure they would rather you fit within social norms and date a guy to have an easier life, no? Of course on the other hand I will also offer help in any way you need to get them to support your relationship.” Chaeyoung knows she has the lawyer intrigued already, seeing how she’s not shooting her down immediately.

 

“Thank you for the offer, Director Son, but my boyfriend and I can get my parents’ support for our relationship by ourselves.”

 

The first rule of the art of persuasion is never to hard sell, because it just turns people away instead of making them more interested. That is why Chaeyoung doesn’t push it; she has already placed the bait out, it’s up to Mina to see if she will take it. “You know how to contact me if you have a change of heart.”

 

--

 

Mina plops down on her chair with a sigh, after getting out of a long lecture by her mother. She knows she deserves it for being late to her own appointment, but it still didn’t make it easy to stomach the hurtful things her mother said about Bambam. She doesn’t even know why her family hates him so much, and seeing how he made such a bad impression with her grandma, she’s on her own in this battle to get her family’s support for her relationship.

 

Or not. She picks up the name card given to her just now, fiddling with it. Son Chaeyoung. Will she really be able to help her in this seemingly hopeless battle? Can she be trusted? But the horrible attitude of the director just now during the meeting comes to mind, and she immediately scoffs, throwing the name card into her cupboard. She can’t even stand her when they are just having a meeting, how is she supposed to pretend to be her girlfriend? She will just have to deal with her problem by herself.

 

--

 

“What!” Jeongyeon shouts, after Dahyun recounted their meeting with the lawyer in Japan.

 

“I know right, she really doesn’t think before doing stuff.” Dahyun laments.

 

“I’m still here you guys,” Chaeyoung rolls her eyes, not sure why they are making such a big fuss out of nothing. Dahyun hasn’t stopped nagging at her for being unprofessional and screwing up their working relationship with the lawyer ever since the meeting, and it seems like Jeongyeon is about to add on too.

 

“You promised to help her with her boyfriend? When you know full well what kind of person he is?” But she’s wrong, because it seems like Jeongyeon has another fault to pick on with her.

 

“I had to offer her something she wants. And that’s what she wanted the most; her parents’ support for her relationship.” She wasn’t able to convince Tzuyu because she couldn’t offer something the latter wants or needs, but it’s different for Mina. Her parents’ approval is the only thing Mina wants but can’t get, and that’s why Chaeyoung offered to help.

 

“And then what? You help her, she marries the guy and lives the rest of her life in misery because the man obviously doesn’t love her and is only there for her money. You of all people should know best.”

 

“Unnie!” Dahyun warns; Jeongyeon has just crossed a line over there.

 

Chaeyoung scoffs, that’s a low blow. “Get out.”

 

Jeongyeon huffs and stomps off, making sure to slam the door in her wake. Dahyun can only look alternately between the closed door and Chaeyoung.

 

“I’m sure Unnie didn’t mean it, she was just speaking out of-”

 

“I want to be alone now.”

 

“Okay, I will be outside if you need me.” Dahyun relents, knowing better than to probe further now.

 

Chaeyoung throws her pen down, leaning back in her seat as she rubs her temples. Jeongyeon made a valid point, but that doesn’t mean her words didn’t hurt. She obviously didn’t think that far when she proposed the deal to Mina, but now all she can think about is the consequences of it. Helping them doesn’t necessarily mean they will get married, right? (Yeah, because they are totally going to break up after finally getting her parents’ approval.)

 

She groans, there goes her last chance of getting a fake girlfriend. It’s not like Mina will actually accept her offer, but now it seems that even if the lawyer does accept the offer, she’s going to flake out on her. She may have to face her grandma’s wrath for lying, but at least that is better than having to live with the guilt of ruining another person’s life.

 

--

 

“Ty Mina!” A ball of energy shouts and runs down the hallway in full speed, and Mina bends down to catch him in her arms.

 

“Hi Ren! How have you been?” She carries the toddler and twirls him around before placing him down.

 

“I missed yow.”

 

Mina coos at how cute her nephew is, this boy is going to grow up to be a heartbreaker. She starts placing kisses all over his face, causing him to burst out laughing, squirming to move away from her.

 

“Yah, leave my kid alone.” A big burly man appears at the other end of the hallway, crossing his arms as he looks at them.

 

Ren wriggles out of Mina’s hold, running to his father. “Otōsan!”

 

Kai picks up his son easily, letting him sit on his neck. “Come on, dinner’s ready.”

 

Mina follows her brother and nephew to the dining room where everyone is gathered already. She greets her sister-in-law politely, giving her father a hug before sitting down beside her mother. Thankfully, there’s no mention of her blunder earlier in the office, her mother just placing some vegetables on her plate and asking her to eat up. She thought that was the last she would hear of it, but of course, that is just her wishful thinking.

 

She’s sitting outside in their backyard, looking up at the stars, enjoying the breeze after spending almost the whole evening running around with her nephew. Kai appears, holding out a glass of wine for her, and she takes it while mumbling a small thank you.

 

“Is Ren asleep already?” Mina asks while taking a small sip of the wine.

 

“Out like a light.”

 

“I don’t know how a person like you actually ended up with such a cute son.”

 

Kai scoffs, “What are you talking about, have you seen me?”

 

“Exactly my point,” Mina chuckles. Her brother has a huge physique as a professional rugby player, and she doesn’t know how it happened but this big burly guy managed to have the cutest baby boy in the world. It makes her think about how her kids will look like in the future. It’s weird because people would wish for their kids to be like their spouse, but nothing comes to mind. In fact, she wishes that her kids are nothing like Bambam. That’s really another blaring warning in her face, but she chooses to ignore it like always, turning to her brother as he speaks.

 

“I heard you got chewed out by Mom earlier.”

 

She groans, here it goes again. “Don’t even talk about it.”

 

“Just break up with him.” Kai chuckles, always being brutally honest. Unlike other people who will sugar coat their words, he doesn’t care, just speaking his mind. People either hate him, finding his comments offensive, or admire him for being able to just say whatever he feels. And in Mina’s current case right now, she really appreciates it because she needs some brutal, honest advice.

 

“Seriously, why do you guys hate him so much? I brought him to see Grandma too, and it didn’t go well.” Mina laments.

 

“We just want you to be happy, and we can tell he’s not going to make you happy.”

 

“He does!”

 

“Dogs are happy when they eat chocolate too, but they will die if they do. It’s the same for you; he may make you happy now, but he’s not good for you in the long run.” He turns to look at Mina, “And I think you already know that.”

 

“I don’t know what you are talking about.” Mina brings her glass to , more to cover her face than to enjoy the wine.

 

Kai smiles, his little sister still hasn’t changed, she’s still so stubborn and competitive, refusing to admit that she’s wrong and they are right. Their outright disapproval just makes her want it more, and it feels like she’s holding onto this relationship more to prove them wrong than because of her love for Bambam. (After all, how much can you love a jerk like him?)

 

“The signs you ignore in the beginning just end up being the reason why you leave later. You know right away who’s good and bad for you. Don’t ignore it. Think it through again.” Standing up, he ruffles her hair and leaves.

 

--

 

She can’t even register the words of the document in front of her, the only thing reverberating in her head is her family’s words from the past few days. Her grandmother, her mother, even her brother. They may have said different things, but the message was the same. He’s not good enough for you, he won’t make you happy, dump him. Mina huffs, why do they all behave like they know better? She’s the one dating Bambam, she’s the one who knows him, and if he will be good for her, to her. She should be the sole judge of him and their relationship.

 

She’s sick of their harsh words, so sick of it that it has made her desperate to change their opinion. So desperate that she’s reaching into her cupboard for the name card she has brushed off so quickly yesterday. In a spur of the moment, she keys the number into her phone and dials it. It’s only when the dial tone rings that she realizes what she has done.

 

“Hello?”

 

Mina gulps, it’s too late to regret now. “Hi, this is Myoui Mina. I will take you up on your deal.” 

 

There’s only silence on the line, and Mina immediately feels her anxiety spike. Is she too late, has the other girl found another person to be her fake girlfriend already? Oh god, she shouldn’t even have called her, this is so embarrassing. “Never mi-“

 

“Wait!” Making sure Mina hasn’t hung up yet, Chaeyoung clarifies, “You are talking about being my fake girlfriend, right?”

 

“Yes. And in return, you help me get my parents’ approval for my relationship.”

 

Chaeyoung doesn’t speak again, million thoughts running through her mind at once. The dinner is on Friday and it’s Wednesday already, so she was quite sure Mina wasn’t going to contact her about this, but here she is, on the phone with the lawyer. She was so adamant that she’s going to renege on her proposal, but she’s having second thoughts now. It’s so tempting, her remedy to her grandma’s scolding is just within reach, but she can’t accept it, she can’t harm an innocent person’s future because of her own selfishness.

 

But… the two can be mutually exclusive. Who said she must definitely help Mina with her relationship? She can just call it off after the company’s anniversary dinner, or pretend to help her; there are so many possibilities. That way, she can avoid getting scolded by her grandma, and don’t have to live with the guilt of ruining the lawyer’s life.

 

“Okay, it’s a deal.”

 

--

 

“Sana, clear my schedule for Friday.” Mina tells the secretary the next time she enters her office with a pile of files.

 

“Okay, why?”

 

“I have a dinner in Korea.”

 

Sana drops her files all over the floor. “Don’t tell me… you accepted Director Son’s deal?!”

 

“Yes, so prepare your passport, we are going to Korea on Friday.” Mina doesn’t even bat her eyelids when she tells Sana.

 

The secretary’s mouth hangs open, she thought the director was crazy for offering such a deal, but it turns out Mina is even crazier, actually consenting to such a ridiculous proposal just to get her family to like her good-for-nothing boyfriend. However, the fact that she took up the director’s offer meant that Mina is at her wit’s end and she hopes that Mina will finally wake up to the reality of why Bambam will never get her family’s approval and dump him. (Because the problem isn't with the Myoui's, but with him. They will never accept someone like Bambam for their precious girl.)

 

That is why she doesn’t voice out her concerns over Mina’s agreement with the director, just letting nature take its course. But that doesn’t mean she trusts Chaeyoung. Who knows what her ulterior motive is for offering such a deal? She may have done so because she’s interested in Mina, and even though anyone will still be better than Bambam, she can’t let Mina date any random person again. She’s going to dig and make sure this Son Chaeyoung has a clean background.

 

--

 

Dahyun has lied many times before, but this lie Chaeyoung is making her tell probably takes the cake. She’s standing in Incheon Airport’s arrival hall physically, but her mind is running wild with all the scenarios that will happen when Son Jangmi finds out what they are doing. Obviously, she’s going to get fired, but that isn’t even the worst, the old lady will probably use her connections to ensure that she will never be able to get a job in Korea ever again.

 

“-nnie… -bu… Dubu!”

 

Dahyun jumps, turning to look at Chaeyoung. “Why?”

 

Chaeyoung shakes her head, patting the empty seat beside her. “Stop pacing around, you are making me dizzy.”

 

“I’m making you dizzy?! This situation is making me sick and nauseous! I feel like I’m going to black out anytime now. Oh my god, what if the President kills me.” Dahyun rambles, continuing to pace in front of Chaeyoung.

 

“Halmeoni isn’t going to kill, nor fire you. So can you please calm down and just sit down?”

 

“You are just saying that because you don’t know how terrifying the President is!”

 

Chaeyoung sighs, unable to comprehend why the secretary is so paranoid over this. They just have to make sure they don’t get caught, and even if they do, she’s the one who will get the scolding from her grandma, not Dahyun. And honestly, her halmeoni trusts and thinks more highly of Dahyun than her, so if there’s anyone who’s going to be fired or killed, it’s probably her. She gives up on trying to dissuade the secretary from running a hole in the ground with her pacing, knowing that she just needs a moment and will be back to normal after that.

 

“Fine, then pace behind me or something, don’t block my view of the gates.”

 

Just as Dahyun moves away, Chaeyoung spots the people they are waiting for. Mina is flanked by Sana on her left and another girl she doesn’t recognize on her right, and she stands up to greet their guests. “Dubs, leave your hyperventilating for another time, our VIPs are here.”

 

Chaeyoung starts walking towards them, mind whirling on how she is going to greet them. A hand shake would be too formal, a hug would be overstepping boundaries, so she just sticks with nodding at Mina when they are right in front of each other. “Thanks for coming.”

 

“No problem, I hope you are okay with me bringing my bodyguard along.” Well she didn’t ‘bring’ Momo along, but the older girl insisted on following them after hearing about the whole story from Sana. Momo straightens her shoulders, as if to intimidate Chaeyoung, but the director just smiles and offers a hand.

 

“Of course. Hi, I’m Chaeyoung.” 

 

“Momo.” The bodyguard replies curtly while taking the director’s hand. She knows Sana still has her reservations about this Chaeyoung, but she already likes her more than Bambam already. Being a bodyguard makes it easy for her to become one with the background, for people to take her services for granted, or even look down on her for it, but the fact that Chaeyoung bothered to greet her shows that she doesn’t think of her as a subordinate, but as an equal. (The same cannot be said about Bambam.)

 

“Well, shall we head off now?”

 

--

 

Being a director of a company and as someone who will inherit said company in the future meant that Chaeyoung didn’t have much chance of sitting in the passenger seat, but here she is right now in the passenger seat, their three Japanese guests in the back while Dahyun drives them to their destination.

 

“We will be heading to our friend’s boutique to prepare for the dinner later, hope you guys don’t mind.” Chaeyoung tilts a little to inform the three at the back.

 

“That’s fine, but I think we need to have some ground rules.” Mina tells her, handing her a tablet.

 

Chaeyoung takes it, and sees that it’s a contract detailing their deal. As expected of a lawyer, everything must be in black and white. She skims through most of the jargon with the details of their deal, stopping at the section titled ‘Conditions’.

 

1. This contract is in effect until Son fulfils her end of the contract, and thereafter, this contract will expire. However, details of this contract is to remain a secret even after expiration.

2. In the event where the truth has to be revealed to an external party, there must be consent from both parties.

3. Pick up each other’s calls as soon as possible.

4. There is to be no kissing between both parties.

 

Chaeyoung almost snorts out loud at the last condition. Please, she wouldn’t want to kiss Mina even if you gave her a million dollars for it. But people aren’t going to believe them if there isn’t some sort of affection between them, so they have to be ready to make some sacrifices. She gives Mina a look through the rear-view mirror, eyes darting to Momo, asking an unspoken question.

 

“It’s okay, Momo knows about this.”

 

“Alright, that’s good I shall not beat around the bush then. I think most of the details are fine, but I think some of the conditions can be fine-tuned a little.” Chaeyoung edits it and signs at the bottom before giving the tablet back to Mina.

 

3. Pick up each other’s calls as soon as possible. Respond to calls as positively as possible and be cooperative.

4. There is to be no kissing between both parties. Skinship will be necessary at times to convince others, but both parties promise to keep it to a minimum and avoid lip-to-lip kisses unless absolutely necessary.

5. Both parties are to prioritize schedules with each other, especially if it is a company/family event that requires the other’s presence as their partner.

 

Mina reads the amended conditions, and although she disagrees strongly with condition number four, she knows Chaeyoung is right. Sighing, she signs on the space beside Chaeyoung’s signature before sending the latter a copy of the contract.

 

“I have just sent a copy of the contract to you.”

 

“Great, looking forward to a great partnership.”

 

Chaeyoung smiles and almost twists her arm trying to stretch to the back for Mina to shake, the lawyer taking it gingerly.

 

--

 

“Oh, my babies!”

 

They barely entered the boutique when the owner jumped on the two Koreans, engulfing them in a tight hug.

 

“Unnie… can’t breathe…” Dahyun sputters out.

 

“Unnie please… we have guests…” Chaeyoung coughs out.

 

The boutique owner finally lets go upon hearing her words, ruffling the kids’ hair before turning to the three Japanese at the back. All of them are quite the looker, but she guesses the one in the middle must be her baby’s ‘girlfriend’. Chaeyoung gets her breath back from being nearly squeezed to death by Nayeon, and finally starts introducing them. 

 

“This is Nayeon, she will be preparing us for the dinner.” Chaeyoung gestures at the older girl, who smiles at them, revealing her bunny teeth. Im Nayeon is the most sought-after fashion designer in the whole of Korea right now, and her mind is already whirling with ideas on how to dress the three girls in front of her. 

 

“And this is Sana, Mina, Momo.”

 

“Welcome to Korea, ladies. Now, who is the one dating my baby?”

 

At Nayeon’s question, the two at the side immediately turns to look at the girl in the middle, obviously giving the answer away and confirming her suspicion. Mina gulps, not prepared to start their act already. (Chaeyoung should have at least given her a little warning beforehand!) Smiling, she pushes her hair behind her ears, stepping next to Chaeyoung and linking her arms with the latter’s.

 

“Hi, I’m Mina, Chaeyoung’s girlfriend. Nice to meet you, Nayeon-ssi.”

 

Instead of playing along, Chaeyoung is pulling her arm away, staring at her like she has grown another head. “What are you doing?”

 

Nayeon bursts out laughing. “You two need to work harder if you actually want people to believe that you guys are dating. Come on you three, follow me. The two of you, head to the make-up room, Seri will handle the rest.”

 

--

 

Momo has gone to many balls and dinner because of her job, but she has never dressed up for them, always turning up in her usual suits. It’s formal and practical, allowing her to jet off to trouble when it arises, so she has never found the need to change her outfits for these events. But Nayeon doesn’t back down, and that’s how she finds herself in a black long sleeved cashmere sweater, high waisted black pants coupled with a pair of black heels. The cashmere sweater is embroidered with crystals at the end of her sleeves to elevate the simple top, and tucked into her pants to give her a clean but stylist look. She likes this full black ensemble, close to her usual black dress code, makes her look classy enough to fit in with the crowd later, yet her mobility is not compromised, the pants allowing her to run if the situation arises. This must be why Nayeon is the top fashion designer in Korea, she doesn’t only make simple designs look good, but she also knows how to pair and style people according to their preferences, combining fashion with comfort.

 

Sana gasps when she comes back from the changing room and sees Momo. The girl immediately goes up to engulf her friend in a hug. “Momoring! You look so good!”

 

Momo rolls her eyes at her friend’s antics, pulling away to look at the other girl. She’s not sure if the contrast in color between the two of them is intentional on Nayeon’s part, but Sana is decked out in white; a long sleeved lace dress that reaches to her ankles, with a ribbon around her waist to accentuate her figure and paired with a pair of rose gold heels.

 

“Thanks, you don’t look too shabby yourself too.”

 

“Please, will it kill you to actually compliment me for once?”

 

Before they start squabbling, the door opens again and they are effectively silenced by the newcomer. Mina is in an off-shoulder flower printed light mint green dress that stretches to her mid-shins, hugging her body in all the right places. Her hair is tied up in a low ponytail to emphasize her shoulders, and she has on a pair of dangling crystal earrings to make her shine even more. She’s going to be the star of the night, Nayeon made sure of it.

 

Sana pounces on Mina, squeezing her in a hug while Momo pulls out her phone, hollering at Sana to get off so that she can get some photos of Mina. Nayeon smiles, glad that their guests are all happy with their outfits for the night. The way the two of them dote over Mina is reminiscent of how she and Jeongyeon dotes over Chaeyoung, and it’s about time the two of them stop their stupid cold war already. She lets them coo over Mina a while more before interrupting them apologetically.

 

“If you guys are ready, it’s time to go.”

 

They pack up and leave, meeting Chaeyoung and Dahyun at the entrance, the two of them also dressed to kill. Dahyun is in a sleeveless long black dress with white polka dots, while Chaeyoung’s outfit matches with Mina, an off-shoulder flower printed white jumpsuit. Nayeon wasn’t making Mina the only star of the night, she was making both Mina and Chaeyoung the stars of the night.

 

“Right, so Ms Myoui will head to the venue with Chaeyoung, while the rest of us will take my car. We will meet them at the venue.” Dahyun tells them of the plan, everyone following accordingly.

 

“Do we have to separate? As Mina’s bodyguard I would like to stay with her.” Honestly, Momo doesn’t think there is any inherent danger threatening Mina, but it’s better to err on the side of caution.

 

“Don’t worry, even though there will be a lot of reporters later, we have fully secured the place with our own security, there will be no threats to Mina-ssi’s safety at all.” Chaeyoung assures Momo.

 

“Reporters?” Mina asks, alarmed. She thought this was a closed-door private company event, why would there be reporters there? She hasn’t told her family and most importantly, Bambam about this because she wanted to come up with a proper plan before doing so, but it seems like that’s out of her control now.

 

“Yeah, it’s a company anniversary dinner, but it’s also where huge announcements regarding the company will be announced, so there is always huge media attention on it.” Chaeyoung seems to sense Mina’s hesitance. “Is there a problem?”

 

She will have to tell everyone about her ‘relationship’ with Chaeyoung eventually, but she just didn’t expect it to be this soon, and through all major news outlets in Korea no less. What are the people around her going to think? Her family is going to be happy that she’s dating someone other than Bambam for sure, but what is he going to think? They parted on bad terms, what if he thinks she’s giving up on him, on them, on their relationship? Oh god, what if he thinks she’s cheating on him? Whatever conclusion he draws, Mina knows he’s going to be so mad, and it’s going to be hard to placate him. But she’s not going to back out of this now. Not when she flew all the way from Japan, dragging Momo and Sana with her, not when she already signed a contract. Not when she needs all the help she can get for her relationship. He will understand, maybe not immediately, but eventually.

 

Mina steels her resolve and shakes her head. “Let’s go.”

 

Chaeyoung isn’t dumb, she doesn’t even need to guess to know what the lawyer’s worries are. That is why she offers Mina one last chance to run. They are doing this to help each other, and the last thing she wants to do is to make Mina uncomfortable, or feel like she’s caught between a rock and a hard place.

 

“You know, you can still run. If you don’t want to do this, Dahyun-unnie can drive you guys back to the airport.”

 

“Then what about you?”

 

“It’s okay, I will just get nagged by my grandma, nothing I can’t handle.” Chaeyoung shrugs nonchalantly.

 

The offer is tempting, but Mina is many things, but never a quitter. “No, let’s go.”

 

Chaeyoung takes a few more seconds to observe the girl beside her. She looks different from a few seconds ago; gone was the girl who looked nervous and anxious, she looks like a picture of confidence and determination now, and Chaeyoung is reassured that this is what Mina wants, this is the decision she made. Opening the car door, she gestures, “After you.”

 

--

 

Their car barely pulled up at the lobby, but the camera flashes are already going off. Their door is opened by the butlers and Mina flinches with how the camera flashes are right in her face now without the protection of the car window. But respite comes in the form of a shadow looming over her, and she looks up to see Chaeyoung already standing there, hand outstretched to her. So this is the start of their show huh.

 

Mina takes her hand, using it as support to get off the car. Chaeyoung smiles, more for the cameras than at her, shifting her hand to hook their arms together. “Let’s rock this show, baby.”

 

--

a/n: 

their outfits: 

Momo: http://www.wowkorea.live/album/79607.html

Sana: https://www.kpopmap.com/twice-sana-fashion-caught-attention-at-the-fact-music-awards-2019-tma-red-carpet/

Mina: https://www.reddit.com/r/twice/comments/aj9t6z/190123_goddess_mina_on_the_red_carpet/

Dahyun: http://www.wowkorea.live/album/219848.html

Chaeyoung: https://www.codipop.com/celebrity/1997-TWICE-Chaeyoungs-Fashion-Look-at-the-2019-MGMA-Red-Carpet-on-August-1-2019

 

it was so hard to write this chapter because it just felt like a back-and-forth between the dilemma both michaeng felt about this arrangement. what are your thoughts? is this chapter draggy for you too? but now that we have gotten that out of the way, let the show begin :)

also, i have started a ko-fi and opened up commission slots, so if you like what i write and want me to write out an idea from your imagination, head over to get a commission slot! or alternatively, you can just support me and buy me a cup of coffee :D https://ko-fi.com/healingice