Chapter 13

Heal

“Tae!”

 

Minho’s heart broke seeing how Taemin dashed out, tears flowing down his angelic face. They are soulmates. They are. That explains. No wonder there was always a tug towards one another. No wonder they both find each other’s scent so strong and calming. No wonder despite whatever happened those ten years ago, they still found their way to each other.

 

Minho immediately chased out and found the crying Taemin already left the café, on his way heading towards the bus stop.

 

“Tae!!”

 

Taemin quicken his pace the moment he heard Minho behind him.

 

“Tae, please!” Minho picked up his pace and begged, he pulled the omega’s hand, turning Taemin to face him and pulled him into his embrace.

 

Taemin only spilled more tears, feeling Minho’s arms cocooning his back and holding his neck like he was something so precious to Minho.

 

“Tae, please. Please, don’t cry. Im so sorry. Breaks my heart to see you so sad, Tae.”

 

Taemin frowned, and tried to push Minho away, “Is this wat it is? Pity? You pity me?” He doesn’t want pity from Minho. He refuses, he already feels pathetic for himself for being such a fool.

 

“NO! No it is not,” Minho tightened his embrace, not wanting to let go of Taemin, “Tae, it’s not. I swear it’s not, I do love you Tae, you are such a wonderful person and I hate myself for falling for you so easily when I know that I am probably the last person on earth that you should be together with.” Minho’s painful confession made Taemin stop his struggles, “Why do you say that hyung… These past few months, I have been happy hyung.. I have never been this happy in the past, and you are the reason that made me this happy hyung, u make me feel so special many times,” Taemin sobbed, “I swore to myself I will never ever want to mate in the future after what happened to me ten years ago, and I have been very indifferent in life, just rushing to live everyday being safe. Until we met, and we bonded. And I have been struggling internally, how can the alpha that hurt me so badly in the past changed so much? How can I be so attracted to this same alpha? Until I came into terms with my feelings and realize that we are soulmates.. And I have been so happy then, hoping one day that you will figure it out and want me too… but you… you were so upset after I kissed you….”

 

Minho sighed and smiled, “No, that’s not true. I do want you Tae, I want you so badly, you have no idea how many nights I tell myself I shouldn’t fall for you but I just couldn’t hold myself back,” Minho dropped kisses on Taemin’s forehead and temples, pulling the omega even close, earning a purr from the omega, “I hate myself for what happened in the past, if only I did not hurt you, things will probably be way easier for us right now, your life wouldn’t be so tough..”

 

Taemin looked up, “Hyung, I won’t lie and deny that there was a very, very rough patch in my life after what happened, but I am okay now, even better now. Plus I went into the dark alley to sniff you out, I shouldn’t have went in alone, now that I have walked out of it, I know even more that I have to bear some responsibility too hyung for my reckless decision, stop blaming yourself.”

 

Minho sighed, “I know Tae, but if only I did not turn to drugs or alcohol, I wouldn’t end up there, and you wouldn’t sniff me out alone and---“

 

“Hyung..” Taemin whined, cupping Minho’s face and looked into the alpha’s eyes, which were filled with extreme guilt and regret now, “Jonghyun hyung told me what happened in your family. Hyung you got to stop blaming yourself. Do you know how attractive you are right now? I swear, those single omegas and betas in my class would jump on you right away if they got to know you!” Taemin gritted his teeth.

 

Minho laughed and dropped a kiss on Taemin’s temple, “Am I really that desirable?”

 

YES!!!” Taemin exasperated, “Hell yes you are! Tall, handsome, sweet, kind, gentle, such a gentleman. Not to mention you have a shop of your own and your family is well connected in the wolven society here. It’s like the whole package with extra add ons! They all will jump on you! I am a hundred percent certain that they will!”

 

Minho laughed, “Well, thanks for elaborating Tae. Does make me feel a bit better, you always say things that make me feel better, why are you so amazing?” Minho exhaled, feeling comforted. He dropped kisses on Taemin’s nape, making the younger male smiled and purr shyly, “Why are you so amazing Tae, you smell divine too. How am I going to ever deny you?”

 

Taemin hugged Minho’s back, “Then, don’t, hyung.”

 

Minho continue to trace kisses all along Taemin’s neck until his earlobe, making the younger male’s legs feeling so jittery. “Tae..” Taemin clung unto Minho’s tightly, angling his neck to expose more of himself to Minho, totally addicted to Minho’s scent and touch.

 

“Since, since when.. did you start, calling me like this hyung…” Taemin whispered, breath hazy from all the sensations rushing through his veins, this closeness. He loved the way Minho calls him, always so intimate, makes him feel damn special, as if Taemin is the one and only person Minho ever wanted on this world.

 

“”Tae”?’ Minho’s breathe was just next to Taemin’s earlobe, the omega’s legs were jellying, “I don’t know Tae, since Chapter 11 maybe?” Taemin paused for a moment, and laughed, “I don’t know, feels right, just feels right, Tae. Can I? Do you mind if I call you like this?” Minho continued to pepper kisses along Taemin’s exposed neck.

 

“Y..Yea, not.. not at all, hyung.. ah..” Taemin moaned, it feels so good, having Minho this close, having Minho’s scent so strong while feeling the alpha’s breath and lips on his skin.

 

Minho breathed in and out hazily, feeling his and Taemin’s pheromones thickening in the air with Taemin being so pliant and soft in his arms. He stopped kissing Taemin’s nape, deciding that it would not be wise to head straight to the heavy make out level of physical relationship standing in the middle of the university compound when they had just became attached.

 

“So are you in, or are you out?” Taein asked, breathless.

 

Minho chucked, “I will always be in, Tae. I.. I want you more badly than anything else.” Minho confessed. Taemin blushed, burying his face into Minho’s shoulders, unable to hide the big smile on his face, “Considered yourself sold then, hyung.”

 

He held the younger omega dearly, sighing in defeat, he will never be able to deny Taemin, he will never be able to do anything that upsets Taemin, Taemin will be the death of him, “Okay, Rodger that, love.”

 

Taemin giggled and gave a small punch playfully on Minho’s chest, “So….. are we going to do furniture shopping or not.” Taemin pouted.

 

Minho laughed, marvels at how Taemin always manages to change the atmosphere with just one question, “Yes love, we will. Before that, would you prefer having breakfast here or elsewhere?”

 

“Here. I miss your cooking.” Taemin pouted again, looking at Minho with puppy eyes, “It has been a while.”

 

Minho looked at Taemin’s with disbelief in his eyes and chuckled, rubbing Taemin’s head, “Thought I just cooked for you last night, Tae. Spaghetti, your favourite, remember?”

 

“That was more than twelve hours ago hyung.” Taemin whined.

 

Minho laughed out heartily and dropped a kiss on Taemin’s temple, Taemin was adorable, his Taemin was so adorable, “Oh I see. Come, I will do up something special for you today then.”

 

“To celebrate our beginning as a couple?”

 

“Yes,” Minho held both sides of Taemin’s face, the omega’s beautiful face perfectly fitting in his palms. He looked at Taemin with meaningful eyes and sighed, “But one special meal isn’t enough for you Tae, for you, being so brave and amazing… and just being, you.” Taemin melted, snuggling closer to Minho, being so close is still not close enough for him.

 

Minho guided them as they walked back towards T Café, hands intertwined with Taemin.

 

Taemin grinned as he looked at their intertwined hands, happiness was at its maximum level.

 

Unknown to both of them that the private detective hired by Minseok to trace Taemin quietly captured the entire exchange.

 

******

 

“Kibum hyung,”

 

Kibum stared at Taemin, with wide eyes, the younger omega had been smiling so wide it probably hurts since they got together in the morning for the day’s classes and activities, “Y..Yeah?”

 

“I have something important to tell you.” Taemin continued to smile. He couldn’t wait to break the news to Kibum, today marks the third day Minho and him are officially a couple.

 

Kibum pressed his lips, and snorted, “Let me guess, Minho finally confesses to you and you accepted him?”

 

“Well, its pretty much the other way round hyung,” Taemin glee-ed, “I kissed him first, and then we kiss, and then he stopped kissing me, and then he said it’s his fault, and then I ran away in tears, and then he chased after me, and then we made up, and then we became a couple.”

 

“W.. WHAT?!” Kibum was shocked, covering his mouth with his hands, is this the Lee Taemin that he knew? “You.. Taemin! You sounded really desperate! I never knew you to be the despo proactive type!”

 

“I never knew this side of me existed too either, hyung.” Taemin smiled.

 

Kibum sighed and smile too, Taemin look happy. “You really are happy aren’t you? Even if Minho is the alpha that hurt you back then.”

 

Taemin nodded his head, “I already told you hyung, it is not entirely Minho’s fault, we are soulmates.”

 

“Yea yea, I know.”

 

“Don’t tell me you can smell the strong scent of peppermint and cheddar wood.” Taemin glared at Kibum.

 

“No Taeminie, there never was any scent of peppermint when I go near Minho, The hell i even know how how cheddar wood smells like.” Kibum sighed, “I am really glad for your Taemin. Minho must be treating you really well I guess, or at least, feeding you well, I mean, look at you, your lose jeans doesn’t seem very lose anymore now.”

 

Taemin pouted and smiled shyly, “Y.. Yea, is it that obvious?”

 

Kibum chuckled and sigh again, putting his hand on Taemin’s shoulder, “You know Taemin, I had always have a hunch that you and Minho will end up falling for one another. I was really worried back then. I still am abit worried now actually, but I don’t think Minho will hurt you. Right?”

 

Taemin held Kibum’s hand, “I promise hyung, Minho will never hurt me. I promise, do not worry.”

 

“Promise me that if he ever hurts you, you will tell me.”

 

“That will never happen, Kibum hyung.”

 

“I know, just.. just promise. No, swear! Swear to the moon that you will tell me if that happens, Lee Taemin!”

 

“Geezzz,” Taemin laughed, “Okay I swear hyung. But it ain’t going to happen.”

 

Kibum sighed again, “Okay I know, I mean, you have been really happy Taeminie, really.”

 

“I really am hyung. Minho hyung is amazing.” And Kibum rolled his eyes.

 

“What about your family or his family?”

 

Taemin gave a sad smile, “Well, Minho mentioned this few times too, he is very worried about my parents actually. But we already agreed that we will handle this part when it come, hehe. I very certain that my parents will accept Minho if they get to know Minho, plus he is my soulmate, not many wolves get to be with their soulmates in this age, omma and appa will definitely not stand in the way of this.’

 

“Oh whao, you already got this part figured out too didn’t you.” Kibum laughed.

 

‘Yes hyung. So what about a double date soon?” Taemin glee-ed.

 

Kibum groaned and laughed, “I am sure Jong can come out with many ideas for double dates.”

 

 

******

 

Taemin got off the bus and made his way to T Café, heart swelling with anticipation, beaming from head to toe. Today was their first date. Urm, maybe not, if they were to count the furniture shopping yesterday as their first date. Taemin laughed and shrugged, he didn’t mind. But today was their first proper date, dress up and go somewhere nice kind of date. It is Taemin’s first time dressing up, for someone. He showered and chose nice clothes to wear, applied some lotion and just a bit of eyeliner (he figured Minho wouldn’t want him in heavy make up).

 

He spotted Minho leaning against his motorbike outside T Café. Minho hyung looked extra handsome today. He was just wearing a simple dark blue shirt, sleeves rolled up to his elbows as usual. Taemin loved how Minho is always so capable of looking so good in anything he wears, so effortless. Minho looked up, and smiled.

 

“Tae, you.. you look really beautiful.”

 

Minho reached out his arms and pulled the shy Taemin into his embrace, “Thanks hyung. You look good yourself too.” Minho chuckled, arms wrapped around Taemin, dropping kisses on Taemin’s forehead and temple, feels good to be so close to one another.

 

“Shall we go?” Minho reached out one hand to assist Taemin hopping onto his bike behind him. It was the first time Taemin riding Minho’s bike as well, he was nervous and so excited, so excited.

 

“Arms around my waist, Tae.” Minho looked back and smiled. Taemin laughed, he noticed the faint blush on Minho’s face, “Hyung! Oh my god, are you blushing?”

 

“Y..Yah!” Minho’s blush deepened, “It’s.. its my first time fetching someone on my bike okay. Not to mention fetching you.”

 

Taemin’s heart swell with warmth, “Oh is it.. Hyung you never dated before?” Surprise to know that someone as good looking as Minho had never even dated back in his schooling days.

 

“Hope, you are my first. And… and my last.” Taemin looked into Minho’s eyes, can’t help to teared a bit. Was it a romantic declaration of Minho’s determination? Taemin was so moved, also, Minho being cheesy was so adorable. “I will hold you accountable for what you said, hyung. If i ever find another omega or beta near you, you are so going to see me fight them off.” He stuck out his tounge. Minho chucked, "Oh i would like to see you in action love, but i am sorry to say that that will never happen." Taemin bit his lips and blushed. Minho put on his helmet too and started the engine, “Let’s go, shall we?” and Taemin nodded.

 

As they ride through Seoul, the night wind blowing through, Minho drove with one hand and the other holding firmly unto Taemin’s hands that are encircling around his torso. Taemin smiled, he pressed his body as close as he could to Minho, resting his head on Minho’s back and shoulder.

 

Minho brought them the Han River bridge after having dinner. Taemin hopped down and trotted to the edge of the bridge, “Its so beautiful!” he exasperated, the view of the Seoul lights blinking against the river banks were beautiful, “It’s like a thousand colorful diamonds and lanterns blinking at the same time!” Minho laughed, he turned off the engine and parked his bike, before walking towards Taemin. “Colorful diamonds and lanterns?”

 

“Yes hyung!! They are all blinking!” Taemin laughed.

 

Minho scoped Taemin into his arms from behind, leaving kisses on Taemin’s head, while the younger omega giggled, nestling himself into Minho’s embrace, hands holding unto Minho’s hands.

 

“I am glad you like it. I come here often to relax, to clear my mind of things. If the weather is good, you can see a sky full of stars too.”

 

Taemin hummed, “It’s really beautiful here, hyung.”

 

“Do you feel cold?” Taemin smiled, he turned around, latching his arms around Minho’s neck and shake his head. “Nope. Will you bring me here again some time soon,hyung? There are no stars in the sky tonight...”

 

“I will bring you here as often as you want, Tae, anytime.” Minho rested his forehead on Taemin’s, The younger omega blushed, closing the gap between their faces until their mouths are just a centimeter away from one another. Minho started to pant, feeling his body temperature rising slightly from how close they are with one another now, hips pressing against one another.

 

He took a glance at Taemin’s lips, battling within himself whether he should give in to temptation, “Can I kiss you, Tae?” Taemin rolled his eyes and laughed, “Thought you weren’t going to, hyung.” Minho laughed too, was he being too overbearing and worrisome? Taemin wanted them to kiss as well. So Minho bended down and captured Taemin’s lips, letting out a moan when their lips lapped against one another, exploring each other’s cavern. Taemin grabbed unto Minho’s shirt, his fingers brushing over the buttons of Minho’s shirt as he tried to first the fabric, too much emotions going through him right now, his legs feel like jelly. Taemin tilted his head to allow Minho deepen their kiss, Minho’s scent was extra strong and alluring tonight. Minho was just so lost in Taemin’s sweetness, one hand he held and supported the omega, pressing the omega close to his body, while the other caressed his back. Taemin love how strong Minho was, how his strong arms supported him.

 

Mnnghh…” Taemin moaned, as Minho broke their kiss, and begin kissing and along Taemin’s milky neck. “Hyung… ahhhh….” Taemin quickly clung unto Minho’s shoulder, head thrown back, exposing his neck, showing all behavior of a submissive omega wanting his alpha to mark him. Minho grunted, he was burning up real fast, he had to stop now otherwise he will be mating and marking Taemin this very instance, and it’s not how he wanted their second mating experience to be. “Tae…”, Minho halted his actions, instead he pulled Taemin into his embrace and held him tightly, both panting hard as they hugged each other desperately.

 

“Hyungggg..” Taemin whined, “Hold me tighter please..” He knows that Minho will not want to take their physical relationship that fast, but he just wanted more. Now that Taemin has come into full terms of his feelings and fate with Minho, it’s as if an invisible button within him that he never knew existed has been switched on, all he wanted to do was to be close to Minho, touch Minho, be super intimate with Minho, make Minho his.

 

Minho chucked, “Yes, love.” He tightened his embrace, dropping kisses along Taemin’s temple and head, showering his love for his adorable boyfriend.

 

“Tae, I have something for you.”

 

Taemin looked up curiously, “For me?”

 

Minho smiled, “Yes. Come now, give me your right hand, Tae.” Taemin reached out his hand, and watch tentatively as Minho took a pair of identical silver rings our from his pocket and wore one on his index finger, whilst putting on the remaining one on his index finger. A big smile formed on Taemin’s face, “Is, is this our couple rings?” Taemin asked excitedly. “Yes. I got these a week ago, I have no idea what possessed me to do so since I had no courage that we will even be together, but I just thought that it would be nice on us, and I bought it…” Minho confessed sheepishly, he really had no idea what happened to himself that day, he passed by a jewelry shop and saw the rings, and despite the serious conflict that has been on going inside his mind about his developing feelings for Taemin, he went straight into the shop and bought the rings.

 

Taemin giggled, his eyes were crescent shapes, he took a closer look at the ring and held it close to his cheeks, feeling so happy and warm at Minho’s gesture. The ring was a simple silver band with finely crafted leaves adorning around the band, it was something Taemin would have liked, simple and nice. “I.. I just, it looks really nice on you, Tae.. I just, wanted you to know that, I am really serious about us, I really love you Tae.. the road ahead of us, might be a bit bumpy, but I don’t think they will ever be a day whereby I can stand being apart from you or I will stop loving you..” Minho smiled. “I really like them, hyung.” Taemin dived into Minho’s chest, tears forming at Minho’s heartfelt confession as he rubbed his thumb against the ring, “really, I do.. I feel really happy, hyung.. really.. I love you too.. Don’t ever think of leaving me, hyung..” Minho hugged Taemin back as well, “I’m glad then. I will never ever leave you, Tae.. I hope that you can feel my sincerity, love..” Taemin looked up, their eyes joined as they stare into one another meaningfully, “I do hyung, I really do feel it, very much.”

 

Minho leaned down, sealing his promise with a kiss. Taemin smiled, hands locking on Minho’s neck as they deepen their kiss, exploring the newfound connection that just made with one another, a promise of commitment. Thousands of diamonds and lanterns blinking to witness and celebrate with them.

 

 

******

 

“Mr Choi, these are the files from Detective Soo Jin.” Minseok’s assistant place a folder on Minseok’s office table.

 

Minseok sighed and picked up the folder, he opened and went through the analysis provided by the private detective and all the pictures taken, unable to believe with his eyes what he was actually seeing. It, it really is that Lee Taemin! Minseok took a closer look at the pictures, unable to believe that Minho is romantically linked to Lee Taemin, of all the wolves integrated into human society, Lee Taemin? There were pictures taken of them kissing, hugging and being so close with another.

 

“Kim, are you sure that they got the correct Lee Taemin?”

 

“Yes Mr Choi, Detective Soo Jin was able to trace that blond boy to his family members as well, which all matched the news articles.”

 

Minseok shake his head, “This, this is just so hard to believe..”

 

“Detective Soo Jin did mention to me that he wasn’t able to pinpoint the entire timeline of Lee Taemin’s relationship with your brother, Minho, as he couldn’t get too near, you did instruct him to stay as far as possible to not alert your brother.”

 

“Yes.”

 

Minseok dropped the folder and its contents on this table, unable to decipher the meaning and significance of this discovery. He grabbed his phone, wanting to call Minho and asked him. Minho had seem very happy lately, was it because of Lee Taemin? If yes, he could have told him. Minseok then decided against calling Minho right away. Minho must have had his reasons for keeping it to himself.

 

“Kim, postpone all my Friday evening meetings. I will be out for a couple of hours.”

 

“Yes, Mr Choi.”

 

Minseok decided that he will take a few days to absorb and digest this revelation, and approach Minho to talk about it face to face.

 

******

 

The next day, Taemin insisted to follow when Minho told him that he would be returning to his apartment after closing down T Café, the furniture that they ordered has arrived and he need to check before signing off for the deliveries. Meanwhile, Taemin reasoned that he should follow as well, since he pretty much chose all the furniture, and he wanted to test the new house card and key that Minho gave him yesterday.

 

Taemin was beyond elated upon arriving. Minho showed his around, and they were discussing home decoration ideas. Minho was glad he had Taemin, Taemin was a natural in designs, the omega gave a lot of ideas and honestly Minho was having a hard time deciding. At the end, Minho narrowed down the ideas and insisted Taemin make the final decision.

 

It was supposed to be a night of checking the furniture and unpack them a little, Minho also got some snacks so they could chill and hang for a while before Minho sends Taemin back home. So how on earth they ended up together on Minho’s bed right now, holding each other so close and kissing, was still quite a mystery to Minho.

 

“hyun—ng,” Taemin moaned in between their kisses, “Feel—feels so good…”

 

Oh yes, Minho remembered, they were half way eating snacks when Minho said it’s time for Taemin to go home. Taemin pouted, said he wanted to overnight. Minho almost choked at his snack. How Taemin kept insisting and said that Minho’s king size bed is probably enough to fit five Taemins and one Minho, and then Taemin climbed unto Minho’s bed, insisted the alpha follow him too, so that he could prove his argument. And then Taemin rolled close to him, so close and he just couldn’t resist the younger omega.

 

“Tae, you feel so good too,” Minho panted, he held unto Taemin’s hands there were his shift on his chest, so that the younger male won’t pull his shirt further high up, “But I want to do this right, Tae. I want our first time together, no, I mean, second time together to be a real good experience for you. I really want to erase all those bad memories you had with me…” Minho’s chest was heaving up and down, he was burning up fast and he could feel Taemin burning up too, if they were to continue kissing things would escalate. He needed to cool down, not to mention Taemin is not helping the situation at all, the omega kept on tugging Minho’s shirt upwards, and had one leg wrapped around Minho’s lower body., causing their lower bodies to mold even closer to one another, hard on rubbing against one another’s dangerously. “I want to make love to you in a romantic setting, I want to make you feel good and special Tae, not now on the first day u are at my apartment with all these unpacked furniture around us.”

 

Taemin panted, looking at Minho with rounded eyes, heart swelling with warmth at Minho’s sweet thoughts and smiled, “O.. Okay.”

 

“Tae, I need you to let go.” Minho motioned to Taemin’s leg clinging unto his lower body.

 

Taemin rounded his eyes innocently and shook his head as a ‘No’. He knew that omegas were made to be physically affectionate; however, he had long shun this natural side of him ever since he was hurt by Minho back then. Never in his life Taemin would expect himself to be this needy and crave for physical contact, especially with Minho. But he loved it, it feels good. He appreciate Minho’s intentions of wanting to create a good memory with him for him, but still he loved the physical contact they are having right now. No harm asking for abit more, right? Just a little bit more. Taemin grinned.

 

Minho chuckled helplessly and sighed, Taemin looked so adorable with his cheeks flushed red, “Okay.” He will have to try to cool down himself with all these body contact somehow then.

 

“Hyunggg..”

 

“Yes love?”

 

Taemin pouted, still clung unto Minho, “Can.. can you kiss.. kiss here then? Please?” exposing his pale neck.

 

Minho gulped, he sighed and chuckled, is Taemin trying to seduce him or something? “Lee Taemin…..”

 

“Pleasie please? Just for a bit?”

 

Minho sighed again, Taemin is so going to be the death of him, “Okay love.” He dived down and started to kiss, and sniff Taemin’s neck. Taemin took this opportunity to cling unto Minho even more, snaking his arms around Minho’s shoulders to pull the alpha even closer to himself and moaned in between the sensations that Minho was doing to him.

 

Minho was defeated once again. The moment he sniffed Taemin’s scent at his nape and hear Taemin’s soft moans, he was a complete gone case, he couldn’t hold himself back from attacking Taemin’s neck and nape. Holding unto whatever rational left, he made sure that he confine himself to indulge this much of Taemin for now, not wanting to go further tonight or that soon, it is after all the first few days of them being attached.

 

That night was a satisfying yet quite painful night for Minho: Taemin fell asleep in his arms, not willing to let go of his grip and cling on Minho (Minho marvels at how Taemin is able to maintain such a firm grip even in his sleep), and Minho spends half of the night cooling himself down (let’s face it, looking at how roughed out, y and angelic Taemin is underneath him plus how affected he is by Taemin’s scent is not making things easy for him), he reached over to grab his phone, dropping a text to Kibum to inform that Taemin has fallen asleep at his place, Kibum in turn inform him that Taemin has already planned not to return home and begged Kibum to cover up for him earlier just now.  Minho laughed, he took another look at his naughty, daring yet adorable omega, before hugging him to sleep with great satisfaction.

 

 

 

****

 

‘Are you sure this is a double date? It feels like they have been like this forever and we bumped into them in the cinema.” Jonghyun shorted as he whispered to Kibum, currently clung unto his arm, snuggling close to him. They are trying to focus on the screen but the movie really . The couple sitting in front of them at the couple seat row, which is Minho and Taemin, currently was cuddling up against one another.

 

The couple, I mean, the couple, have been being extremely snuggly and sweet, they were already glued to one another before they were seated, almost in a world of their own, once they were seated, Jonghyun and Kibum could hear muffled giggles coming from the two especially Taemin, it was as if they were testing to see how close they could get in cinema seats. Jonghyun scowled, “I never knew that Taemin is this demanding and Minho is such a pushover.”

 

“Give them a break,” Kibum mused too, “Its like, what, day five of them being together.”

 

Through the movie screen light emitted, they saw Taemin’s hand reaching over to grab Minho’s shirt at Minho’s chest, pulling the alpha over slightly. Their faces were so close to one another. And Minho leaned forward more to capture Taemin’s lips. Now the younger omega was facing Minho full on now, arms thrown around Minho’s neck, their mouth moulding against one another, savoring each other, heads tilted slightly to angle themselves better for their kiss. Kibum and Jonghyun both scowled and scrunched their face, “We weren’t that disgusting, were we?” Kibum laughed, “No, I hope not! We better not be, otherwise it’s all your fault, Jongiiee.” Kibum grabbed a bunch of popcorn and chucked it at the couple’s direction while Jonghyun gave a kick at Minho’s seat. Both burst out in soft laughter when Minho and Taemin scrambled to separate themselves from one another.

 

******

 

“Going out again, my dear?”

 

Taemin bit his lips, he let go of the door knob and turned around to face his mother. “Omma..”

 

“You’ve been out awfully a lot recently, young man.” Mrs Lee teased.

 

Taemin laughed sheepishly, a hand held behind his neck, “Errmm, yea.. Been kind of busy…”

 

“Busy dating aren’t you?”

 

Taemin’s eyes rounded, “A…aniya, omma…..” his voice getting more and more soft.

 

“Don’t lie young man, don’t tell me you dress up to study at the library with Kibum.” Mrs Lee laughed, “Don’t get me wrong, my dear.. We noticed, Taemin, and, we are really happy that you are seeing someone. We have always been worried that you will not open up to romantic relationships in your life, but, seeing how happy and energetic you have been lately, we are really happy.”

 

Taemin smiled, “Thank omma..”

 

“Well, who is this lucky guy or wolf that my son has eyes on? Who managed to charm my son?” Mrs Lee continued to pry.

 

“Well, he.. he is an alpha..wolf..” Taemin answered slowly, not sure how much information of Minho he should disclose to his family, or if now is even a good timing to let them have full revelation of his relationship with Minho. “And.. he is really nice, really.. he is good looking, he is hardworking, he is kind, he is so attractive, he treats me right.. He, he is just.. everything that I ever wanted..” Taemin’s voice trailed away shyly.

 

Mrs Lee smiled and let out a hearty laugh, “Well! He sounds really good, my dear.”

 

“And omma, he is my soulmate.”

 

Mrs Lee gasped, “He.. he what? Are you sure my dear?” Ever since wolves started to integrate into human society, the tradition of honoring soulmates, a bond destined between wolves by their Moon Lord has been long forgotten. Wolves started to intermarry with humans. The percentage of  wolves mating one another and being soulmates to one another at the same time was much lesser. With the advancement of technology and societal beliefs, wolves have became more individualistic. However, soulamtes will always be something that wolves desire, a destined bond and fate, destined and blessed by their Moon Lord.

 

Taemin smile, “Yes, I am so sure omma, our scents are so strong and distinct for one another..”

 

Mrs Lee smiled, “I am really glad then, Taemin, really. Promise me you will bring him home soon!”

 

Taemin rounded his eyes and smile, “Okay….” He went over to give his mother a hug, “I will be going now then, omma.” Taemin gleed, perhaps he should discuss with Minho, honestly, he can’t wait to flaunt Minho to his family members, he was very sure that they will love Minho instantly, oh well, they might be really shocked and express disapproval because of what Minho did in the past, but Taemin was ready to fight against this. Whatever happened in the past, they will bear the responsibility together, they are one now. They are soulmates, they are meant to be together, nothing will come against this, he determined.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

im back!!!! thanks to all subbies and ppl who commeted. keeps me going you guys...