G-H-I

Alphabet

G – Guilt 

Donghae’s frown only get deeper when he saw how Hyukjae smiling to the girl –who obviously trying to flirt with his boyfriend– yet Hyukjae pretends as if it’s nothing as he keeps talking to another friends, ignoring the girl but at the same time showing his respect to the girl. 
 

How dare that girl?!
 

Although inside his head, Donghae wanted to kick that girl, he just played along by giving his best smile and trying to enjoy the party they are attending right now. He really wants to grab Hyukjae’s wrist or even holding his hand but knowing Hyukjae who is a really tsundere and not a fond of public display affection, Donghae only chewing his lip.

Of course, Hyukjae is aware with how Donghae’s expression changing. He is a sensible boyfriend who can sense Donghae’s mood pretty well. Eventhough he knows Donghae doesn’t like the idea of him being kind and friendly to the girl who is truly showing interest to him, but Hyukjae chose to be kind. Not because he wants to give a false hope or having the same feeling, it’s just he doesn’t want to be called arrogant. They need to make a good impression.  

Hyukjae silently looking at his phone. About an hour more, they have to go because Donghae has bought two tickets for them to watch a new romantic movie at the cinema. He gives a quick wink to his boyfriend who standing across the room with Ryeowook –their favorite brothers– and chuckles when he saw how Donghae shoving the cupcake to his mouth. 

Adorable!
 

He keeps staring at his boyfriend while making a small gesture of wiping his mouth, asking Donghae to wipe the cream beside his lips. 

As expected...

Hyukjae chuckles again before a voice called his name. 

“Hey! I’ve been searching you since I arrived!” Someone from behind tapped his shoulder, making him turns his head and smile widely when he recognized the person. His high-school friends who he hasn’t met for a long time. 

And just then, Hyukjae forgot about the time as he walks with his friends to the other corner of the room, laughing together and talks a lot of thing. Sharing how their life have been, how their work is, and another things. 

And just then, he forgot about the promise he has made. 

He forgot about the movie they supposed to watch together. 

He doesn’t even realise Donghae is trying to find him but can’t because there are too many people in the room. 

 

.
.
.

 

Donghae stomps his feet when he saw the clock is ticking to what time. The movie has played for half an hour for now and he has been trying to call Hyukjae for nth times. But again, Hyukjae is too busy chatting with his friends or other people and the party is too loud. Hyukjae –like everyone normally do– rarely checking his phone when he is talking and Donghae has to deal with the fact they missed that movie. 

Oh, he just wanted to kick something right now because God knows how long he has been waiting for this movie and how hard it is to do the ticketing, he just can’t believe he has to do another ticketing cause Hyukjae left him.

He has trying his best to walk around the room. From time to time, he kept looking to side by side but there is no Hyukjae.

“He still hasn’t picked up?” Ryeowook asked. They are walking to Ryeowook’s car because the younger has another schedule tomorrow. 

“No.” Donghae grabbing a tissue, helping the younger to wipe his sweat. “I’m sorry to bother you. You have a schedule at the next day, but you haven’t got a rest.” 

Ryeowook Donghae’s back. He can feel Donghae is starting to getting a bad mood, judging from how that eyes staring emptily to the road. “It’s alright. I can rest after I drive you home. I won’t leave you alone, no matter how you insist waiting for Hyukjae hyung.” 

Donghae looking at the building one more time, making sure there is no Hyukjae before he nods and getting inside the car. He doesn’t need a long time to type a text for Hyukjae, informing the older he is going home with Ryeowook.

After arriving home and take a short bath, Donghae locked his bedroom and lay his body, checking his phone and find nothing. Hyukjae hasn’t read his messages. 

Someone is having too much fun, huh?!

He wait for two hours, sitting while scrolling his phone. Sometimes standing and walking around his bedroom. However, his body is too tired. 

Shortly after that, Donghae fell asleep with his phone beside him. 


When Hyukjae looking at his phone, he knows he screwed up. It’s way too late and he just realised how the room is less crowded now. Getting anxious, he scroll through his notifications, wanting to bump his head somewhere as soon as he saw how many missed calls he got and how many messages Donghae has sent him. 

Hyukjae, where are you? Check your phone!
 

You did it again, huh? Turn your phone into a silent-mode?!
 

The movie will be played soonnnnnn. I can’t find you. I’m at the drink corner, where are you?
 

Ugh, the movie has started nowT_T
 

Lee Hyukjae!!! 
 

Then, Donghae didn’t send him any message for about half an hour after that. Instead, the younger called him which none of those calls he answered. Then, the last message sends shiver to his spine.

Ryeowook is driving me home. Go enjoy your party.

He sighs, walking closer to his friends and said, “Guys, I have to go home now.” Before any of the guys asking, he added, “I have early schedule tomorrow.” Which is a lie.

He has no other choice. He needs to go home as fast as possible. 

So, he drives to their home while calling and talking to Ryeowook. Asking a few questions to check how bad Donghae’s mood was and how much he has to prepare himself. 

However, Ryeowook didn’t give the answer he wanted. He decided to check by himself only to find Donghae has locked their bedroom. There is guilt weighing in his heart right now. He knows how much Donghae anticipated for the movie, how the younger excitedly jumping when he got the tickets, and how Donghae bribes him with hugs and kisses to make Hyukjae agree going with him.

Of course, Donghae doesn’t have to be worried Hyukjae would reject, he is a whipped boyfriend who loves to spoil the younger. But that doesn’t mean Hyukjae would reject the bribes, in fact he loves so much.

Therefore, right now, standing outside the room, Hyukjae staring blankly at the door. “Hae baby? Are you inside?” He knocks, hoping Donghae would answered him. “Baby? Can you open the door?” 

He heard Donghae groaning and with a sulk-tone –he has knows perfectly well–, the younger replied to him, “No. Sleep at the other room!” 

Hyukjae sighs but at the same time, he wanted to laugh. The situation kind of funny for him because he can imagine how Donghae pouts while hugging his teddy bear. 

“Alright, let’s talk tomorrow, okay? I’m sorry for making you mad and sad today.” He said guiltily, leaving Donghae and sleep at the other room –as instructed— and hoping Donghae won’t be mad for too long. 

 

.
.
.

 

H – Hug

The next morning, Hyukjae woke up earlier than he usually does. Glancing at the clock, Hyukjae knows by this time, his boyfriend have waken up too. He walks to the bedroom, trying to open the door only to find out Donghae still locking it. 

What a stubborn baby 

He holds his laugh and walk to the kitchen. He started to prepare their breakfast –just a simple one– while throwing a few looks at the door, wondering what Donghae might do inside. There is no way he won’t eat his breakfast, Hyukjae knows it very well. 

Donghae probably still sulking, so Hyukjae planned to finish the breakfast and will call his boyfriend after that. 

However, Hyukjae doesn’t need to wait for that because ten minutes later, he hears a squeal coming from their room. Frowning, he turned-off the stove so he can hear clearer. 

“No! Go away!” 

A clear scream from Donghae making Hyukjae runs to the door. “Hae? Baby, what happened?” He asks, obviously feeling worry. 

“Don’t walk closer to me! Ugh, disgusting!” Something falling down, Hyukjae assumed it is a pillow, followed with something falling down. “No! Ugh!!!” 

“Baby? Can you open the door?”

Inside the room, Donghae bits his lip. He wants to continue his sulky-mode but at the same time, his situation is urgent. He glares at the creature, shaking his head while groaning, “There is cockroach near the door.”

Hyukjae –once again– has to hold his laugh. His boyfriend –who has a hot body fills with muscles– afraid of a small cockroach. Being a whipped boyfriend he is, instead of getting mad, Hyukjae thought this Donghae is so adorable. 

And being a whipped boyfriend he is, instead of finding a spare key –that they actually keep inside the drawer at the living room– Hyukjae slammed his body to the door. 

For a moment, Donghae was too stunned to speak when he saw how Hyukjae standing at the door with his white t-shirt –showing how buff and how that chest calling him to rest his head there. His thought is interupted when Hyukjae grabbing a groom and succeed to kill the cockroach after a long fight. 

He didn’t even realise how he was cheering and clapping his hands when Hyukjae hit the cockroach. What he know is when Hyukjae finished throwing the cockroach and washing his hands –eventhough he hit the cokcroach using a groom–

Donghae runs and throwing his body to the older. 

Donghae knows Hyukjae actually scared of cockroach too. But because of him, Hyukjae willing fight his own afraidness. That just makes him realise how lucky he is to have a sweet and caring boyfriend like Hyukjae.

Caressing the younger’s fluffy hair, Hyukjae smiles grew wider when Donghae raised his head and placing a soft kiss to his cheek. 

“Just my cheek? Where is the morning kiss?” Hyukjae teases, grabbing Donghae by his waist so their body glued even more which makes Donghae’s face reddened. 

“S-shut up. I haven’t take a bath,”

“That’s alright. You know how whipped I am to care about those things,” 

Indeed, Hyukjae is a whipped boyfriend. Both of them are scared with bugs yet Hyukjae is always the one who take care of those things for him. Both of them keep staring at each other for a while with a smile tugging on their lips.

Slowly, Donghae close the distance between them and placing a sweet kiss. Hyukjae holds Donghae for a little longer, starting to and his boyfriend’s lips while caressing his back. When he felt Donghae’s breath getting heavier, Hyukjae pulls himself and smiling. Holding Donghae’s hand, he muttered, “I’m sorry for what happened last night. I don’t mean to leave you alone or skip the movie,” His eyes showing how guilty he is and that is enough for Donghae. 

“Hmm, I know.” 

Hyukjae pecks his nose playfully. “Does it mean I’m forgiven?” 

Donghae stuck out his tongue, teasingly answered, “I don’t think so. You have to bribe me, you know~ and help me to do the ticketing again!” 

Hyukjae smirks when Donghae’s hand wandering around his chest with his eyes sparkling. Like a child who got his favorite candy. Oh, how innocent he looks like. 

“What about...” His low voice inviting Donghae’s attention. “I offer you a hug for this whole day?” 

Donghae’s eyes widened in surprise, his head even tilting unconciously. “A hug? You mean...” He gasped and started to jump a few times, like a rabbit or a puppy? Hyukjae chuckled and nodding which makes Donghae even happier. 

Cause he knows perfectly how to make Donghae happy. 

And as long as Donghae is happy, Hyukjae for sure will do everything to make the younger smile and laugh. 

And of course, Hyukjae has order two tickets for the movie they missed last night. 

 

.
.
.

 

I – Irresistible 

If Hyukjae is only given one word to describe Donghae, he would say Donghae is irresistible. He might be whipped but he knows there are many people would say the same. Well... how can someone resist those puppy eyes, innocent look, pouty lips, and the cute expression the owner doesn’t even realise he has it for all time.

Just like now, Donghae is sleeping while hugging him tightly. Though Hyukjae could feel his body is also tired, he chose to stare at his boyfriend’s face instead of sleeping. Hyukjae carefully caressed Donghae’s forehead, placing a kiss, and inhaling the sweet scent from Donghae’s body. 

Both of them are happy to have no schedule at that day. Rather than going out or exploring new places, both of them wants to have quality time by staying at their own home. To Hyukjae’s heart content, Donghae even making a delicious dessert. 

Donghae is irrisistible. 

Because no matter what he does, Hyukjae would always love him. His smile will naturally creep, his eyes will automatically become soft, and his tone will change unconciously when he is speaking with Donghae. 

The fact that he did it only for Donghae, is still surprising him. Cause yeah, that’s how powerful Donghae is. 

Both of them have a lot similarities yet differences. One of the differences is... how Donghae is a clingy type while Hyukjae is kind of cool. But because he knows how Donghae loves affection and touch, Hyukjae always gives him. 

As long as he is happy 

And Hyukjae knows perfectly well how he also has the power on Donghae. The younger –eventhough looks tough– will automatically become a baby and spoiled brat when he is around Hyukjae. 

Just like last night...
 

Hyukjae grinned when he remember how Donghae glared at the girl around him last night. He isn’t a type of boyfriend who has the mindset ‘jealousy means love’, but it would be a lie if he said he didn’t happy to know that. 

When Donghae started to moving around, Hyukjae caressing his head softly. After spending an hour to watch Donghae’s pretty sleeping face, Hyukjae slowly closing his eyes. 

With his hand hugging Donghae, he eventually falls asleep. With a happy heart. 
 


 

Hello guys!!! OMG it's been a verryyyyyy long timeT_T how are you guys? I hope all of you are doing well! *send lots of love* 

Anyway, user Chocho88 finally will graduate from university sooonnnnn>< OMG OMG I'm so happy hahaha, there will be no stress or sleepless night anymore hahaha. And oh, this Saturday is SS9 Jakarta, right? Those who watch, I hope you guys enjoy it^-^ I hope I can watch Supe Show next year... if the condition and situation allowedT_T 
Last but not least, hope you guys are having a good time, stay safe!^^ Hope you guys also enjoyed this short-fic kkk, I'm sorry if this is too cringey T_T