D-E-F

Alphabet

D – Daddy’s birthday

For the whole day, Donghae and their baby –Lee Haru– been busy in the kitchen or well, Haru is just busy about decorating the cakes in her own way while Donghae is cooking. He laughs a bit when his little daughter’s eyes brightened when she looked at the finished cupcakes and burgers they have prepared.

“May not touch them. Wait for Papa, okay?” He hugs her small body while smiling from behind her small head when she nods.

Today is a very special day for Hyukjae. 4th April, his born day. Donghae and Haru have planned so many things to surprise the man and both of them agreed to make him special food and one of it is ramen, which also their daughter crazy about.

Donghae has to hold his laugh when he remembers how Hyukjae’s face becomes dark this morning because both of them pretended to forget about his birthday and simply waving and wishing him have a good day like they always do everyday before Hyukjae went to his office. Of course, they won’t let him found out their plans so Donghae and Haru are very cautious about this, eventhough it’s Donghae who has big surprise for both of them.

“Appa has to cook the chicken first.” Donghae said and letting his daughter to play with her penguin plushie.

The little girl runs to the living room and pretend to make a tea for her penguin and her soft voice filling the house which make the atmosphere lively. Donghae will laugh when Haru call her penguin’s name. How come someone named his penguin doll bunny?! When it is a penguin?! But then, it was a suggestion from Hyukjae. The weird yet he loves the man.

Lee Haru gasped when suddenly she hears the door creaked open. Her dark brown eyes widened but as she remembers what Donghae had said this morning, she smiles and runs to greet his Papa.

Donghae –from the kitchen– also smiles as he sees the view in front of him slightly. How Hyukjae –his husband– carries their daughter and swings her a few times, both of their laughs sending a warmth to his heart.

“Papa takes a bath first, okay? After that we’ll play together.” Hyukjae puts Haru to the ground again and pecks her forehead. He loosened up his tie and smirks when he sees the dining table has been set with full of food. He walks to Donghae and wraps his arms to the man. “I know you and our little baby were just pretending to forget my birthday.”

Donghae chuckles and brushing his nose to Hyukjae’s. His hand draw a small circle to his husband chest. He loves how Hyukjae’s smell making him calm and also how his hug will be the most comfortable place he feels.

“Take your bath faster, Lee Hyukjae.” He whispers and wink teasingly, knowing a little too well how Hyukjae really loves his not-so-complete-wink.

Hyukjae’s smirks widened and with his low voice, he replies, “Together?” And raises his eyebrows up and down.

Donghae snorted and points to where their daughter sits. Haru is too busy to chat with her penguin that she doesn’t realise her parents are talking about her.

“You have to remember our daughter is still there, Hyukkie~”

Hyukjae lets a small huff and nuzzles his nose to the crook of Donghae’s neck. Inhaling his sweet scent before he back to his previous position.

“I will take a bath first.”

Donghae nods and back to his activity when Hyukjae walks to their room. He smiles as he remembers what he has prepared for his husband. His heart starting to thump harder just from the imagination of how Hyukjae’s reaction would be like.

 

***

 

E – Eight?!

Hyukjae pulls his little daughter to his lap because she wants to take a picture with her daddy. He can’t help but coo on how cute his little daughter when she pouts which he knows from who she inherits this kind of cuteness.

Who again if not Lee Donghae?

Both of them are Hyukjae’s weakness. Seriously, Haru really inherits Donghae’s puppy eyes and his cute habits but in the same time, they will have a minor headache if she starts to be a brat.

He kissed his daughter cheek and chuckling, feeling how chubby it is and pinches it lightly. He remembers how Donghae cried when Haru celebrated her 8th birthday because he doesn’t want their baby grows up too fast.

Hyukjae starting to remember the first day this little girl was born. It was very endearing to hear her little cry, to touch her little fingers, and when she opened her eyes, Donghae and him couldn’t hold their happy tears.

Growing together with the baby between them was the best thing Hyukjae can say. It wasn’t easy but both of them keep trying their best to giving Haru their loves and attention. Now, just by looking at her, Hyukjae can’t be more grateful to have two beloved people beside him. How Donghae really cares and loves him, how he is also very patient not only to him but to their daughter, and just like tonight, he cooks for them despite his own fatigue and wants to celebrate his birthday.

“Dinner is ready!”

“Okay!”

Both of them said at the same time. Hyukjae laughs when his daughter taking the little penguin to the dining room and sits herself between Donghae and Hyukjae. If Haru’s eyes sparkles because of so many sweets then Hyukjae’s eyes widened because all the food Donghae cooked is his favorite.

Donghae sets the camera and opened a box of cake they ordered. A chocolate with full of strawberries cake. He pressed the start button and the next seconds, their daughter and him starting to clap their hands and sing Happy Birthday song for Hyukjae.

In the end, Donghae walks to Hyukjae’s right side while Haru knelt on her chair. Both of them yelled a, “Happy Birthday Papa!” and places a kiss to Hyukjae’s cheeks, making the birthday man’s eyes teary but a big smile on his face showing how he is truly happy.

“Make a wish, hubby.” Donghae said while taking the camera to have a closer look on Hyukjae’s face.

Hyukjae closed his eyes, pouring all his wishes in silent before he blows the candles. After that he kissed Donghae’s forehead and Haru’s cheek.

“I have a gift for you.”

Hyukjae frowned when Donghae gives him a small blue box but Haru’s eyes lightened because she feels curious. Oh, Donghae hasn’t told anyone about this gift and the man looks so nervous.

“What is this?” Hyukjae asked, examining the box from the outside.

“Open it, Hyukjae.”

With a questioning look, Hyukjae unwrapped the ribbon. He opens the box and immediately gasped when he sees what is inside. A picture of ultrasonography. He reads it carefully and looked at Donghae with a big smile on his lips.

“You…”

“Yes. I just found it out too.”

“Oh my, come here.”

Hyukjae immediately pulls Donghae to a hug. His smile so genuine while his hand caressing his husband tummy. He can’t believe this is happening. He stares at his confuse daughter who tilts her head and pulls her little hand, giving her the picture where the small baby is living. With a shaky voice Hyukjae said, “We will have a new member, Haru. You will be big sister.”

Just by looking her eyes, Donghae and Hyukjae can see how her smart brain proceed it fast. She smiles widely until her gum can be seen –yes, she inherits this from Hyukjae– and with a knowing look, she the picture.

“A baby is growing in Appa’s tummy?” Donghae nods and giggles when their little daughter claps happily. “Yeay! I will be a big sister!” She does a small dance cutely which making the husbands laugh. “It means seven more!”

W-what?!

“Huh?” Hyukjae frowned while Donghae raised his eyebrows.

“Yeah. Because I want to have seven brothers or sisters~”

Hyukjae stunned while Donghae widened his eyes. “W-WHAT?!”

 

***

F – FUN WAY TO EAT

Hyukjae and Donghae smiled when they looked at Haru’s sleeping face. Donghae moves her teddy bear a bit because the doll covers her neck which Donghae afraid it will make their daughter uncomfortable. After making sure there is nothing more that would make Haru feels uncomfortable, they peck her cheeks and headed out. Living her in her own room.

Hyukjae smiles as he sees how their corridor decorated with a few colouful round balloons, Donghae said their daughter was the one who gave this idea. When they finally reached their bedroom, Hyukjae pulls Donghae into a hug from the back. He carefully put his hands and caressing the still flat tummy.

“I can’t wait to see your big tummy, Hae.” He whispered and nibs Donghae’s earlobe, leading a small moans out from his husband lips. “You will look so cute but also…” One of his hand starting to going up and stop in Donghae’s sensitive spot. His back tensed when Hyukjae opened one of his button and his hand going inside, touching his skin. “y.” The man continues without notice how Donghae bits his lower lip.

Donghae gasped when Hyukjae suddenly pulls his waist and making his comes in contact with something hard. He gulps and turns around just to see how Hyukjae stares at him with loving yet lust-filled gaze. His cheeks reddened as Hyukjae starting to unbotton his white lacey shirt while keep the eyes contact with his. But then, he quickly raised his hand to stop Hyukjae moves.

“I have some advices for you. You know… a new way to eat doughnut.” He his lips in the most sensual way he can and for a mere five seconds, Hyukjae has to hold his breath. “I’m sure you will like it, hubby.”

Donghae approaches the fridge and takes out one doughnut covered with a delicious chocolate. Hyukjae fists his hands as a way to hold himself from throwing Donghae to the bed right now when his husband walks back and intentionally swaying his hips.

“I will show you the most elegant way to eat doughnut, Hyukjae.” Donghae placed the plate between them and grabs the doughnut. “First, you have to slip your finger to its hole.” Hyukjae curses in a small when Donghae slips his index finger to the doughnut hole. It’s literally giving him a mental image of his finger slipping inside his husband.

Donghae smirks when Hyukjae’s breath seems hard but doesn’t want to stop. Not yet.

“If one finger is not enough than slip the second finger.” And he slips his middle finger to the doughnut hole. Donghae the doughnut while keep his gaze to Hyukjae. “And then, bite it and let your tongue to taste the softness.” Donghae shows Hyukjae the half-bitten doughnut. “It’s not as juicy as my buns but—“

He gasped when Hyukjae kissed him passionately and slowly lays him on his bed. He places his hand to Hyukjae’s chest before the latter take-off his shirt completely. “Y-you have to be gentle. A baby n-now is inside here.” Donghae points to his tummy and laughs when Hyukjae nods and starting to slip-off his own shirt in hurry. Hyukjae hovers him again but making sure to not press his tummy.

They started to kiss each other. From the slow yet innocent kiss and without knowing who starts it, the kiss blows to hotter level. Hyukjae cupped Donghae’s face and try to slip his tongue in which Donghae welcomes him gladly.

The atmosphere heats up as both of them stumble to get rid of each other clothes but one thing suddenly clicking Donghae’s mind. He quickly pushed Hyukjae and resulting his husband groans because well, this is the second time.

“Oh why?” He whines. Seriously, his pants getting tight and Donghae wants to pause it now?

Donghae gives him an innocent look. “We haven’t locked the door, Hyuk.”

As much as he wants them to keep kissing and reaching the pleasure, Hyukjae still remember how important it is to lock the door. Who knows if Haru suddenly wakes and runs to their room? Neither of them want their daughter to know such thing when she is still very small. So Hyukjae jumps to the floor and drags his feet to lock the door.

Donghae moans loudly when Hyukjae hovers him again and nibbles on Donghae’s neck until a red mark can be seen. He smiles when their eyes met and admiring how Donghae is still impress him no matter how many years they’ve spent together.

“Thank you for the gift, Hae.” Hyukjae lets their forehead to brush while maintaining to keep staring at his husband beautiful eyes. “Let’s get ready to another step.”

Hyukjae slowly ped his own pants and Donghae cheeks reddened when he can see something he actually have seen it so often. Oh, no matter how many times, Donghae really still getting nervous when they’re going to make love. But another surprise coming when Donghae suddenly pulls out the cute dog ears bandana and red lacey gloves from the under of his pillow and making Hyukjae growls.

“Seriously?” Hyukjae scoffs when Donghae shrugs his shoulder but puts on the bandana and gloves. He should have know that his husband is really trying to drain his patience when he asked him to be gentle. And that night, they spent it with both of them kept hugging and each other names in a low voice. None of them know how many rounds they went through that night since Hyukjae can’t stop ing his hips when Donghae caressing his back and they forgot how they should have sleep.

Well, they are lucky because the next day is Sunday~

.

Happy Hyukjae Day!!!! OMG we're well fed these two days, right?! So yeah, I wrote this D-E-F to celebrate Hyukjae's day kkk and special thanks to Kiwicolada, the doughnut part is inspired from the seduction book*-* Thanks dear! ❤️❤️❤️ So yeah, this is the innocent fic I post today. Hope you like it! I won't post Can I Stay? for this week but maybe on other day plus You and Me is coming soon~^^ Take care everyone❤️❤️❤️