A-B-C

Alphabet

A – ACNE???!!!

“NO!!!!!”

Donghae almost threw his mixer when he heard the screams from his room. He quickly put his mixer aside and run to his bedroom, ignoring the fact he still bake a cookies inside the oven. Inside, he saw his five years old daughter tip-toe to reach his mirror –it’s a little bit high for his daughter– with one of her index finger presses to her left cheek.

“What’s wrong, baby?” Donghae asked softly, stepping closer to his little girl who was looking so fluffy with her big orange hoody –actually he and Hyukjae have it, yeah they bought three pieces so they can match.

His cute daughter turned to face him. “Appa, look at my cheek!” She points on her left cheek and now, Donghae can see a small red bump on there.

“Yeah, I see. Is that what make you shock?”

“Appa, how to cure this acne in one night?”

He frowned and thought he has misheard. “…what did you say?”

“This acne! Ugh, I have dance event tomorrow, appa you remember it right? And I have to dance with Kyuhyun, I have to look beautiful!”

That Kyuhyun again.

Yeah, he knows exactly who this Kyuhyun his daughter talking about.

Gosh, Lee Haru –his daughter– keeps talking about him everyday to him and Hyukjae –his husband until both of them wanna close their ears. Not only saying Kyuhyun is super genius but also praising his face which for Hyukjae and Donghae is just… usual?

But not for their daughter.

Everytime when Haru talks about Kyuhyun, she has this blushing face and excited tone. Hyukjae and Donghae remember how Haru jumped and screamed to them when she told she’ll be Kyuhyun partner on their dance event at school. Both Hyukjae and Donghae wanted to protest to Haru’s teacher but they hold back themselves.

Well, both of them see that guy almost everyday, he is quite polite. But hey, isn’t this too early for them to bring son-in-law?

Hyukjae still wants to carry his baby everywhere and Donghae still wants to hug her everynight. They still want to spend their time with their little baby. They still want to have her in their bed, in the middle between Hyukjae and Donghae (eventhough sometimes Hyukjae and Donghae will leave in the midnight to have ‘some activity’), reading story book for her, listen to her story (all story but not Kyuhyun), and other things family do.

“This is acne, appa! OMG, how to deal with this?” Haru starts to pout and Donghae can’t help but peck her cheek.

He laughed when he saw his daughter puffed her cheeks. Seriously, this baby girl is too cute and he swears he won’t let any boy hurts his baby or he will break their bones if they did. “That is not acne, baby.” And when Haru tilts her head, Donghae continued, “Apparently, you were bitten by a mosquito. It’s just mosquito’s bite, okay?”

“But Papa said, this is acne.”

Oh Lee Hyukjae!

Donghae can imagine his husband’s laugh if he heard this. Luckily, his husband was busy and still in his office room from this morning. Well, Haru just came back from his husband’s office room and apparently his husband enjoying his tease.

“That is not acne. Appa will give you the medicine later.” When he saw Haru’s eyes sparkling, he adds, “Now, want to help Appa?”

“Sure!”

And of course, they won’t miss about Kyuhyun because once the cookies and cakes have baked, Haru said “Appa, can I give some for Kyuhyun tomorrow?”

Hyukjae was just out from his office room and sitting beside Donghae with his hot chocolate and almost refused that idea but when Haru gave them her puppy eyes… Seriously who can refuse it? So ‘yes, you can’ it is.

 

When the next morning comes, both Hyukjae and Donghae almost squealed. Haru has her two pigtails –tied by Donghae–, she wears her Christmas outfit (all the dance participants have the same uniform), and her white gloves. Her chubby cheeks looked a bit red –due to the cold air– but once again, they have to reassure her that her face is fine.

“That’s your fault to having an acne!” Whispered Donghae to his husband before they send their baby to stage.

“Oh darling, I was joking, oh don’t sulk.”

Donghae rolled his eyes but immediately quiet when Haru comes out with other children and they started dance using Feliz Navidad for their first song. Donghae keeps cheering and taking photos meanwhile Hyukjae tries his best to hold his tears while record all the performance that including Haru.

Haru danced cutely. Her red skirt was fluffy and swinging everywhere she moves, followed by her pigtails. Her cheeks becomes redder when for their second performance is that couple dance. She and Kyuhyun.

It was started with a slow music before the beat becomes faster each second. They started to holding hand and Haru whirled around when Kyuhyun held her hand. They keep repeat the same choreography for a few times and when it comes to the ending pose, Hyukjae almost stood up and ran to the stage.

Kyuhyun sticked his face to his baby’s.

Their faces were too close!

His baby’s cheek.

Haru’s cheek.

“How dare that boy?!” Hyukjae hissed and Donghae lets out a giggled, he shook his head.

“Look at you, being a protective daddy when your baby having fun with his future husband.”

“Oh no Donghae. I won’t let that boy touch, hug and kiss our baby anymore. She is too cute for that boy and don’t act like you’re giving them your blessing because I know you’re not.”

And Donghae can’t hold his laugh when Haru approached them and asking Hyukjae to take a picture of her and Kyuhyun. Both the kids holding each other hand with a wide smile. Why it looks like they’re celebrating their relationship as boyfriend and girlfriend? He could smell Hyukjae almost broke his phone.

“Baby—“

“Papa, Kyuhyun said my acne is making me cuter. Appa was right, I’m cute even when I have acne.”

“Baby, Kyuhyun is just—“

“Can I go to play with Kyuhyun for a while?”

Donghae nods. He really enjoys teasing his husband and look at his reaction. When Haru already gone with Kyuhyun, Hyukjae groans and said “How come you do that?”

“Take that as your punishment for lied to our baby. That is just a small bump!”

Oh my God.

***

B – Bunny Bandana

Donghae’s face becomes pale when he heard the idea comes from Haru. So, they are discussing about what costume they have to wear to greet Hyukjae on this Christmas Eve since Hyukjae has been out of town for a week and just came back today.

This is not a good idea, okay?

His face won’t becomes pale if his baby not suggested something wrong in his dictionary.

“Why you refuse to do it, Appa?” Haru’s eyes started to teary. Her lower lip jutted out, a gesture stated she will cry as soon as possible and at time like this, she reminds him of how Hyukjae looked like when he rejected to drink his healthy smoothie.

“No baby. Oh, it’s actually—“

“Even grandmas said this is great idea~”

Oh, grandmas. His mom and Hyukjae’s mom definitely are evils.

How come they praised his daughter’s idea of wearing Bunny Bandana and Bunny’s tail? Ugh, his daughter is innocent, he knows it but his mom… She literally knows how ert Hyukjae is and his husband definitely has a kink on Bunny/Rabbit style.

For Haru, it’s cute. For Hyukjae, it’s freaking hot. For Donghae, it’s hell.

“Baby—“

“Appa doesn’t want to do it?”

Oh, damn it.

It’s not Appa doesn’t want to do it but your Papa will definitely throws me to the bed, Haru.

“Appa~”

But he will become the worst dad ever if he refused his daughter wishes. So he has to sacrifice himself and let his daughter does whatever she wants.

Both of them greeted Hyukjae with the same bunny outfit that night. Hyukjae smiles and kisses Haru’s cheeks but when it comes to Donghae, he whispers, “Decide what position you want to do for our first round, dear~” And he his ear afterwards before carries their innocent daughter to the living room and showing her the presents he bought.

He smirked when Donghae’s face becomes red. Of course, he needed to punish Donghae for dressed cutely and hot at the same time. And when they have dinner that night, Haru sang happily, “See, Appa? Papa likes it. My idea works really well, right?” Haru said proudly without notices Donghae’s tense body.

“Oh, so this is your idea, baby?” Hyukjae asked, his eyes concentrated on Dong Hae’s expression.

“Yeah. Appa was refused at the first time. I don’t know why Appa refused it but eventually, he agreed!”

Hyukjae smirks widely before whispers again to Donghae. “Seems like I’ll add some spanks for you later~” and to Haru, “Thank you baby.”

Oh God, help me please.

***

C – Chookies (read as Chukiss)

“HAPPY CHRISTMAS DAY, DADDIES!!!”

Haru crawled to her parents’ bed, throwing kisses to their cheeks, making them finally wake up. Both of them widened their eyes when they saw Haru sitting on their bed but relieved when they realised they have put on their clothes.

“Oh baby, morning!” Donghae smiles and kisses Haru’s forehead. Haru has putting on her red dress –the new dress they bought for her weeks ago.

He placed his daughter on his laps, hugged her small body and Hyukjae immediately kissed Haru’s cheek. But he frowned when he saw Haru taking something out from her dress pocket and seems like his husband also confused.

“What is it, baby?” Hyukjae asked, swifts closer to Donghae.

“Cookies. Grandma bought it for me yesterday when she came to pick me up from school. She bought three cookies and asked me to give it to dearest person.”

“So?”

“So, these two for Papa and Appa,” Her small hands placing the said cookies to Donghae’s and Hyukjae’s hand. Smiling widely when she saw both of her fathers started teary.

 She took out one more. “And the last is for Kyuhyun.”

One…

Two…

Three…

Three of them become silent. Haru looking questioningly when her parents’ blinking their eyes but not long after that, tickles were attacking her. Coming from her parents’ and she lets out her laugh.

“Naughty baby!”

“HAHAHA~~ B-BUT I HAVE ANOTHER GIFT FOR BOTH OF YOU!!!”

They stopped. “Hmm? What is that?” And asked in the same time.

Haru quickly sat on her knees before pecks Donghae’s and Hyukjae’s cheeks for a few times. After that, she hugged them, leaning on their shoulder.

“That is it. Chookies, from Lee Haru. The most beautiful princess in Lee’s castle.”

They laughed after that and just then, they spent their Christmas day joyfully together. With another wishes, another wants, another dreams. But it’s not far from them, all of that including three of them and their dearest person.

.

A Christmas fic again kkk. So yeah, today is A-B-C. I don't know when will I updated again, I hope I can as soon as possible hahaha. Hope you guys like it^^ and Merry Christmas everyone!