TALK

TOGETHER WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seulgi Pov

Damn its kinda awkward,i kept glancing at her not sure how to start,but then "seulgi" Joohyun unnie called me.

"Huh,yes unnie?" I answered her. 
She chuckled "what is it?you suddenly want to take me home" Hearing that i laughed awkwardly "lets talk about this marriage thing unnie". She looked at me,then sigh " You're right, marriage huh?" I just respond her with nod. I checked the hour,its 11pm. 

"its 11pm,how about we talk about this tomorrow?" I said to her,because its getting late and im so tired af,i bet she is tired too. 
"I want both of us have a nice talk,so before that i would like if we rest and get some good sleep" I continue.

She just nod and agree with me "okay,call. Pick me up at 3pm" She said with a smile.
"Great,its settled then" I smile at her. After minutes we finally reach the bae mansion.

"We are here unnie." 
"Thank you for the ride seul,see you tomorrow" She said. "See you unnie" I smiled. When she was about to open the door. I grab her hand "uh, can i get your number?" She chuckled. What a beautiful laugh, oh god what am i thinking. 

"Of course,give me your phone" I gave her my phone then she dial her number."here thats my number. Thank you seulgi" She said and get out from the car. i just watching her until she entered the mansion. 

The next day

Irene Pov 

I woke up early today and im still thinking about  my marriage with seulgi. Its not that bad but you know,its marriage i don't know besides im an idol and it will be hard. I decided to tell my members before they know from someone else. And of course dad will telling SM Staff including our managers later. 

Red velvet group chat 

Guyssss

kim yerim : onnieeeee

park sooyoung (not my daughter) : eommaaaaaaa

seungwan : yes unnie ?

ew im not your mother sooyoung 

you guys still at the dorm right? i have something to tel you guys. i will be at the dorm tonight

kim yerim : is it something important unnie ? i have a date with saeron :(

park sooyoung (not my daughter) : and i want to cuddle with seungwan unnie tonight :(

seungwan : aw come to my room baby 

park sooyoung (not my daughter) : on the way daddy

kim yerim : EWWWW

guys...........

seungwan : i got it i got it unie

kim yerim : okay unnie,we will stay at the dorm tonight

where is sooyoung?

seungwan : she is with me, bye unnie

...............

Geez,be grateful that i love you guys so much. Then i received a text from seulgi. "Oh she text me." 

Kang Seulgi

uh, hi joohyun unnie?

seulgi?

yes. oh i will pick you up at 3pm

okay

great, dont forget your lunch unnie,see you.

you too,see you 

---------------------------------------

"Joohyun! Honey! Eat your lunch!"
"Nee!!" I answer my mom then put my phone down and went to our dinning room.

3pm 
Seulgi Pov
 
I arrived at the bae mansion with my black Maserati. I ask the guard to let me in,after they recognize me. They immediately open the gate for me. I drove in then i got bout from the car and ring the bell. 

"You are here" Joohyun unnie said while open the door.
I nod "let's go unnie" I smiled at her.
"Where are we going anyway?" Ask her. I walk to the car and open the door for her. "My favorite restaurant" I told her. She just nod and i went to driver seat.

The ride was full of silence,not awkward way just calm. After few minutes we're arrived at the restaurant. I parked my car at private parking lot that the owner gave me. "Woah,i guess you know the owner very well,correct?" She ask. "Yep" I chuckled "its tae unnie best friend restaurant." I remembered that she is a famous idol "unnie,should we enter the restaurant from the backdoor?" I ask her.

"Yeah,if we can. Im afraid people will recognize me" We went out from the car,and i lead the way. I met one of the waitress and he recognize me "oh seulgi ssi! Its been awhile!" I chuckled 
" Hey tell soo unnie im at the private room" The waitress smiled and nod. 

We entered the private room. 
"Have a seat unnie,its grilled all you can eat restaurant! Im sure you will love it." I tell her.
"Seeing your expression,i think the restaurant is really good" She said. Then we talk about the menus at this restaurant. Now i know that she's really in love with beef and she can't eat chicken.

"Look who's here! The great kang huh?!" Someone entering the room and i noticed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter