kang seulgi

TOGETHER WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author pov 

RIIINNNGGG RIIINNNGGG~

Kang seulgi finally wake up with the sound of alarm that keep ringing non stop,then she checked her phone '10.00' "im dead!" She rushed to her bathroom to get ready. When she's done she hurriedly carrying her large suitcase. Before she was out from the apartemen,her apartemen door was opened and "KANG SEULGI!" A beautiful lady came in. "Taeng Eonnie! Look im sorry im overslept!" The older girl just ignore her and told a man behind her "bring her suitcase" The man just nod and take seulgi suitcase,seulgi just give the man her suitcase in defeat. " And you,come here" Seulgi just look at the older girl with puppy eyes and come closer "eonnieeeee~" Seulgi called her with aegyo tone. Taeyeon just rolled her eyes "i told you to get ready at 9,because we took business class and our flight was at 11 am. Now lets go as a punishment i will tweaking your ear until we sat on our seat at the plane" Seulgi is pouting "eonnie you're so cruel!" Taeyeon just ignore her and began tweaking seulgi ear and drag her out of her apartment. 

on the trip to airport seulgi only complained because her cousin did not let go of her ear for even a second. "You're over dramatic,i just grab your ear not pulling it,we are here" They got out of the car and go straight to enter the plane because everything is ready. "I don't understand why did you take the business class when you can take the private plane" Taeyeon said while still grabbing seulgi ear. "I just didn't want to spend too much money eonnie" Seulgi said with cover her face because everyone was looking at them. Taeyeon just smile and nod at her " Eonnie look at those people was looking at us,let go of my ear!" Seulgi whines. "Yah,do you want me to pull it?stop whining" She said and they are continue walking with everyone was starring at them. 

 

Finally they arrive at the plane, taeyeon letgo of her ear and they sitting in their own seat " I can't believe she grab me by the ears until we got here,that shorty ahjumma" Seulgi mumbles. Taeyeon who seat behind her " I can hear you seulgi " Hearing that seulgi just pouted. Then she heard someone was chuckling,seulgi just look at her "are you perhaps laughing at me?" Seulgi looking at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter