THE DINNER

TOGETHER WITH YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dinner

 

Author pov

 

Irene arrived safely at the Bae mansion,she was greeted by the guards.

 " welcome home young miss "they bow at her Irene smiled " Thank you oppas" Irene walk to the door and open it. 

"HYUNNIE!YOU'RE HOME! omo omo i miss you dear" Mrs bae said while hugging her.

 

"I miss you too eomma,where's sakura?" 

Irene ask while looking around. 

yep sakura,sakura is her beloved lil cousin who lived with her family because of sakura's parents was already gone. 

"Joohyun onee-sama!" A little girl ran to her and give her a lovely hug. Irene bent down and pat her cousin head "sakura chan! How are you? I bring some gifts for you!" Irene hold sakura's hand and walk to family room. 

 

While the bae family having a lil reunion.

 

Meanwhile at the kang mansion

Seulgi has arrived at her mansion,the maid was busy to take seulgi belonging to her room. Then the head maid came and bow to seulgi and taeyeon "welcome home ms seulgi and ms taeyeon" Taeyeon and seulgi immediately hug her "Ahjumma i miss you" Taeyeon whine. The woman chuckled "its just a week ms taeyeon". Seulgi rolled her eyes " Yah unnie its supposed to be me who missed ahjumma a lot!" The head maid smile " Its been a while ms seulgi, anyway i've already prepare something for the lunch" Hearing the lunch word "FINALLY!" Seulgi and taeyeon cheered. 

 

"My my.. Is that our daughter,dear?" Seulgi parents just came home. 

"Mom! Dad! I miss you so much!" She ran to her parents and hug them. 

"Uri seulgi has grown up,we miss you too " Her dad said. After their small reunion they immediately go to their dining room. They talk randomly from how seulgi life there until yhey talk about business thingy. Seulgi dad told her that seulgi will be trained how to be a great president of the Kang Group. 

 

( a little bit information: taeyeon is the vice president of Kang Groups and also she is seulgi guardian since kids.) 

 

"Seulgi ah,you didn't have plan for tonight?" Her dad ask. "No i didn't,why?" Seulgi look at her dad. "Good,because we will have family dinner with the bae" Her dad said. Seulgi look at her dad for a second then nod "The bae? Okay then" 

 

Seulgi pov

Bae? Dinner? 

Bae... 

When i was in deep thought. I heard taeyeon unnie speak "speaking of dinner im so sorry uncle aunty, it seems,i cant join you guys. I have a date." She said that with looking at me then wink. EW,my parents smiles "its okay dear,say hi to Jessica from us" Said my mom.

 

"Unnie,when will you proposed her?" I . Taeyeon unnie blush like tomato,i smirk. "Uh when the times come" She mumbled.

"Oh come on unnie,i don't want to have nieces before you guys married" I keep teasing her.

 

"Yah! You want to die?!" 

"She is right tae,go proposed her,i know you guys are ready for that" Dad said while smiling

"Uncle!! FINE i will think about that!" Tae unnie said. Hearing that we giggled.

 

We continue our lunch with full of laughter until taeng unnie excuse herself. "Bye guys!i love you all" She take her leave after giving us a hug. 

 

"Dad,you didn't go back to the office?" I ask him. He shook his head "you're just arrived,i will stay with my daughter today" I smile and nod. 

 

"How about you mom?you didn't have classes?" Yep my mom is professor at Korea university,sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter