Confession

Battle scars

Finally, Jimin fell asleep. A few hours passed, he woke up, once again, he noticed Jason missing from his side of the bed. Jimin sighed. He checked his phone, seeing a message from Taehyung.

"Please, come back home?" 

Jimin smiled fondly. He carefully started packing his backpack to head home. He called Taehyung and asked for a ride home. Of course, he said yes. Jimin waited patiently for him. Jason arrived before Taehyung. He noticed Jimin sitting on the couch. Jimin instantly straightened his back, clearing his throat.

"Hi honey." He said.

"What are you doing? Where are you going?" Jason asked.

"I'm going home. I-"

"You are home. What the do you mean?"

"Well...I don't live here. I-"

Jason punched Jimin's face and gripped him  by the neck, staring angerily. He shook his head.

"You ain't going anywhere you son of a ." He growled.

Right at this moment, Taehyung stepped in the doorway.

"Jimin!" He shouted, punching Jason in the back of the head.

Taehyung sat on top of Jason, punching and scratching at his face. Once he was out of breath and Jason was left bloody and bruised, he quickly grabbed Jimin's hand and ran to the car. He called the police and let  them know of the situation.

"I'll never forgive you Park Jimin!! I'm coming back for you!" Jason shouted as he was out into a police car.

Jimin gulped nervously, Taehyung gently squeezed his hand.

The ride home was silent and tense. Once they got home, Taehyung changed the locks. He sat Jimin down and got a warm cup of tea. He cupped Jimin's face in his gentle hands, staring into his eyes.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

Jimin blushed, nodding.

"Yes. I'm okay. Why did you do that, Taehyung?" He asked.

Taehyung slowly hugged Jimin tightly.

"You deserve better. A relationship that's abusive isn't love. Jimin...I...I love you. I would do anything for you. I wouldn't do anything to hurt you."

Jimin stayed quiet for a long while. 

"Taehyung...I...I don't know. I love you too. But...how can I be sure? I mean...Jason said that too and he's beating me...but...I guess I deserve it. Right?" He muttered.

Taehyung's eyes teared up hearing  that.  He kissed Jimin's forehead.

"No baby, you don't deserve pain."

Jimin hugged Taehyung, resting his head on his shoulder, sobbing softly. 

"Taehyung? Can we take a nap...together?" He asked.

Taehyung nodded.

"Of course. You must be exhausted."

Jimin nodded, laying on one side of the bed, closing his eyes. Taehyung laid next to him, wrapping an arm around Jimin's small frame. Taehyung kissed the back of Jimin's head softly.

"Goodnight." He whispered.

Jimin carefully entwined their fingers. He felt scared but he knew having Taehyung around, and knowing his abuser was in jail, he didn't have to be so scared anymore.