Ruthless

Battle scars

Jimin felt the cool hand that belonged to Taehyung against his forehead. His eyes fluttered open.

"Morning sleepy head." Taehyung said, gently, ruffling Jimin's hair.

Jimin smiled up at him.

"Uh...hey.." he answered.

"Where you been, babe?" He asked.

Jimin gulped, looking away.

"Just with Jason." He said with a weak smile, sitting up.

Taehyung furrowed his brows.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing."

Taehyung stared at him.

"You're a terrible liar, Jimin. I-"

Suddenly, there was a loud knock on the door.

"Where is he?!" Shouted Jason, angerily.

Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other. Without hesitation, Taehyung took Jimin's hand, leading him into the closet, closing the door, and holding Jimin tightly. He placed his index finger to his lips, signaling to not make a sound. 

"We haven't seen him, Jason." Jin stated.

"He never called when he got here. He knows what happens when he doesn't obey me." 

Hearing that, Jimin's eyes widened, he looked up at Taehyung, fear struck in his eyes. Taehyung felt so helpless, all he could do was hug Jimin tighter. He kissed his forehead softly. Jason inspected every single room in the house. Once he got to Jimin's, he noticed his backpack on the floor, next to his bed. He picked it up as proof, showing Jin and the others.

"See? He's here. And you ers are hiding him from me. Jiminie....where are you honey?" He cooed.

"I don't know what to tell you dude. We haven't seen or heard from him since yesterday. Since you had him with you last." Yoongi said. 

"I ain't leaving til I find that punk." 

"What's your problem? He can have a day to himself or with his friends." Namjoon stated.

Jason glared at Namjoon.

"No. That's not how this works. He's my boyfriend. So I own him."

"What? No you do-" Namjoon started, earning a loud smack from Jason.

"Keep it up, you'll be mine too, ." He said.

Hearing the sound, Jimin ran out of the closet to Namjoon.

"Please, don't hurt him. I...I'm sorry. I-"

Jason gripped Jimin's hair.

"Where the hell were you? You know to message me or call when you get home!"

"I'm sorry honey i-i was really tired and-"

"You know I care about you and need to you care enough to let me know you're safe." He said.

"Ready?" He asked.

Jimin nodded.

"Jimin! What are y-"

"Guys, I'm fine. I'll see you tomorrow. Okay?" He said, leaving.

Taehyung slowly walked into the living room, looking defeated.

"Oh Tae..." Namjoon said, sadly, pulling him into a hug.

"Are you alright?" Taehyung asked, weakly.

Namjoon nodded.

"I'm fine. But we need to find out a plan to get Jimin away from that guy." 

"Why can't we just report it to the police?" Jungkook asked.

"Because it needs to be the victim themself to want the help and Jimin's too innocent to request help." Yoongi said, rolling his eyes.

*Jason's* 

"I'm sorry I didn't call you..." Jimin muttered.

"You should be. What if you got hurt?" Jason stated.

"Well....you could've drove me home..." Jimin said back.

"Are you trying to get a rise out of me? God you just piss me off so much! You were being a little . Why would I offer you a ride when you get like that?" Jason yelled with a strong punch to Jimin's face.

"i-i'm sorry! I won't do it again I'm sorry!" Jimin pleaded.

Jason rolled his eyes and shoved Jimin against the wall. 

"Damn right. Now, get to bed..you must be tired." 

Jimin nodded slowly.

"Y-you...I can actually sleep right..?" He asked.

"Keep it up, you'll lose sleep." 

Jimin scurried off the the bedroom. He felt his stomach growling. He felt so hungry. He slowly got up to get some food from the kitchen. He snuck quietly, or so he thought.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Jason yelled.

"I'm hungry-"

"What? No. Go to bed. You aren't allowed to eat. Don't you see how fat you are?"

"B-but I..."

"This is a good weight loss tactic. Now. Go sleep." He ordered.

Jimin sighed and walked back to the bedroom. He wondered if he would ever find someone better. If he would ever get out of the hell he managed to get into. He thought of his friends. Did they really care about him as much as they claimed to? Were they just lying as Jason had said before? Jimin felt so confused and lost. He felt the bruise around his cheek and eye start to form. Immediately he tried to think of ways to cover it up. He figured makeup would be the best way and hoped his friends wouldn't suspect anything. But he knew they were smarter than that.