Apple and cinnamon

Battle scars

Jimin quickly and quietly snuck through the door late one night. He wore his hoodie over his head, covering part of his face. Once he made it to his room, he slowly closed the door and changed into pajamas. He stared at himself in the mirror, frowning. He pinched his sides, groaning, disgusted. 

"I can't wait to lose weight." He muttered.

Suddenly, his phone sounded loudly. He quickly answered.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Did you make it inside without being noticed?" Asked the voice.

Jimin gulped quietly.

"Yes I did." He replied.

"Good. I'll pick you up tomorrow. Same time." 

"B-but....I..."

"What?"

"I have practice..." Jimin answered, nervously.

The voice on the other line sighed.

"Time?"

"10am..."

"Fine. You can go to practice. But I'm driving you there and back." 

"Yes sir." Jimin muttered.

Once the called ended, Jimin flopped on his bed, staring at the ceiling.

"Is this really how it's gonna be?" He thought to himself.

The next morning, he got ready for practice, not once leaving him room. He examined his body, noticing bruises on his arms. He quickly pulled his sleeves down to over them. A knock on the door started. He wandered to his door, opening carefully to be faced with his best friend, Taehyung. Taehyung smiled widely.

"Hey Chim! Didn't hear you come home last night. You and and Jason must've been busy, huh?" He asked, smirking.

Jimin laughed softly.

"Uh...yea. he's giving me a ride to practice because we're hanging out after practice." Jimin said.

Taehyung nodded, shrugging.

"Okay..." He replied.

Shortly, Jason showed at the door. He knocked quickly.

"Coming!" Jimin called, rushing to answer the door.

Jimin opened the door and closed just as quick without so much as a goodbye.

"R-ready?" He asked.

Jason nodded.

"I guess." He said, annoyed.

"How ar-"

"I'm driving. Don't talk please." 

Jimin stayed silent the entire way to the studio. Finally, they made it to the studio, Jimin hopped out of the car. 

"So...do you want to watch me dance or..-"

"Nah. I'll stay here." 

Jimin, secretly relieved, headed for the studio. He noticed the others, sitting in a circle, waiting.

"Uh..hi guys."

"Not even a goodbye, huh?" Jin teased.

Jimin blushed, shyly.

"U-uh.."

"Come on now, we live together. Let's focus on dance." Hoseok said.

The others nodded in agreement and got to work. Jimin kept his jacket on the entire time. Taehyung noticed and found it odd because Jimin rarely kept it on during practice. 

"Jimin, aren't you hot in that?" He asked.

Jimin shook his head 

"Cold, actually." He answered. 

Something about it didn't seem right. It made Taehyung nervous and worried. After practice, Jimin hurried out to the car. Jason kissed his cheek, softly.

"How was practice?" He asked.

Jimin smiled.

"Good, but the room was cold." 

"I'll warm you up." Jason said with a wink.