12:22

12:22

moonbyul opens the door to the living room being bathed in the silvery glow of moonlight, an indistinct hum of music drifting throughout the apartment. her footsteps are muffled against the wooden floors as she slides towards the bedroom with sock-cladded feet, unable to supress her excitement at finally seeing the person who her thoughts had revolved around all day. 

"baby come here,"  moonbyul pulls her shirt over tousled purple waves, sliding under the covers as arms wrap around the latter's bare waist to pull her closer. 

"i missed you." she mumbles against sharp collarbones; lips curving into a smile at the familar subtle scent of citrus and the quiet sigh when light kisses are brushed against the curve of a slender neck. it's only when her lips skim against the line of the other woman's jaw that she sees the flash of gold in amber eyes - the only warning she gets before being tugged into a rough kiss.

and it's everything that she needs after a long day. the soft flutter in her stomach when slim fingers toy with the wisps of hair on the nape of her neck, the flare of heat when she feels teeth nipping at her bottom lip; the way that despite the knowledge that they could go further with their kiss, the brunette pulls away with a dimpled smile. 

"you're so beautiful."