Birthday Present

Birthday Present
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was byulyi's birthday and as always yongsun would want to prepare something for her as if it was an every year ritual. yongsun couldn't even remember when did she start doing things for the younger woman's birthday but there's a will inside her that she must do something for her best friend.

she thought maybe it's for her to repay the happiness and the friendship that the younger woman gave to her. even though the start of their friendship is like cats and dogs, now they come as a package and it's a rare sight not to see them together. they would always be together no matter what event it is even birthdays, and of course as mamamoo. yongsun did prank byul and do some weird things for her in the past few years of byul's birthday but she thought it was getting lame already and she wanted to do something meaningful that would be memorable for her best friend. she tried to recall and list down things that the rapper mentioned she wanted to do if ever they got a vacation. yongsun got very excited when an idea sinks in and she thought a lot of things that she could do as she didn't want to disappoint moonbyul.

 

early before byul's birthday, the older woman bought the things that she will be needing later for her plan and she also got herself an outfit that she would be wearing later. a red satin mini dress that defines the beauty of her body and also a red tweed blazer that makes her overall glowing, for the last touch she wore a big red ribbon on her head as if she was the present for her best friend.

the sky was already shades of orange and she called the birthday celebrant to come over to her place because she finished the preparation, byul was mostly at the older woman's place enough to be comfortable to celebrate her birthday there.

the rapper came from another party with idols who she became friends with and some close staffs came to greet her. the rapper was delighted to have a lot of people to celebrate her birthday but even though she had recieve a lot of wishes and gifts from other people, her best friend's is what she awaits for. as soon as she had received a call from the older woman, she excuses herself from the party. as she walks her way to the place she is being called at, she felt the real excitement of celebrating a birthday, as if she's a child who can't wait to open a present. she try to guess what is it that her best friend prepared this time. was it going to be a prank again? or is she going to have a second hand embarrassment again because of some weird things she did just like last year? no matter what it is byul thought that it was surely going to make her happy because she knew her best friend puts a lot of effort on it.

when she reached the apartment of the older woman she entered the passcode like she was also the owner of it. a purple haired head is sticking out from the door. the lights was off and there is no signs of the older woman. slowly, byul opened the door and let the light from the outside guide her as she entered the apartment. there she found a huge box in the living room with a ribbon that made it looks like a huge present that even a person can fit in. refusing to think that the older woman was ridiculous enough to put herself in the box, she continue to look around to find her. but then she noticed that the box was slightly moving, something inside it was wanting to break free. as soon as byul removed the ribbon and the lid of the box, the cute blonde woman with a big ribbon on her head popped out.

"Happy birthday~ our cute byulie~" the blonde woman started singing in a funny way that makes the other woman smile that almost reach her eyes. but after that the singer pouted at the rapper, she was a bit mad because it took the rapper a long time to arrived at the apartment and she complained about not opening the box right away because she was already struggling inside of it and was covered with sweat.

"seriously why did you even thought about caging yourself there if your going to complain like this" the purple haired woman laughs. 

"look at me, it's like I took a bath with my sweat and my make up is ruined ugh" the older woman said while fanning herself and fixing her hair. the younger woman's attention got distracted by the sweat that was running from the older woman's neck down to the cleavage. she gulped and blink a few times to recollect herself.

"don't worry about your make up being ruined because it only prevents me from seeing how real your beauty is" the younger said with a grind.

"aish again with your greasy remarks I will let this pass since it's your birthday, anyways let me continue for your birthday party" the older woman excitedly pull the birthday celebrant to the other room. it was dark but if you look around, the room was decorated with things that you could see in the sky. it was filled with a lot of light that projected that reassembles the galaxy.

"there is this one time that you keep on saying to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter